A Former Neo-Nazi Explains Why Hate Drew Him In — And How He Got Out Listen· 43:53

>Christian Picciolini was 14 years old when he attended the first gathering of what would become the Hammerskin Nation, a violent, white-power skinhead group. Looking back, he describes his introduction to the group as receiving a "lifeline of acceptance."
>"I felt a sort of energy flow through me that I had never felt before — as if I was a part of something greater than myself," he says.
>Picciolini embraced the white supremacist message he heard that day and went on to front a white-power punk band, White American Youth, writing and performing songs that inspired others to commit racist acts of violence.

npr.org/2018/01/18/578745514/a-former-neo-nazi-explains-why-hate-drew-him-in-and-how-he-got-out

Wow, just so inspirational, Sup Forums needs to hear his message and #rejecthate

You’re stupid for thinking we are skin heads

lol that gay is gay

So this one guy had no friends and therefore decades of research on racial differences are not true. OK.

Its okay that you don't have any friends user, I am sure that if you reject hate you can eventually make some

>picciolini
Not white

Traitor,

You've really cashed in haven't you? I know you won't be but you really should be ashamed of yourself. I hope you know you are 100 times worse than the Jews you’ve surrouned yourself with. You couldn’t handle the mental stress that comes along with white nationalism, so you took the easy way out. But what is so disgusting about you is that rather than just leave white nationalism behind, you decided to devote your time to undermining your own race. Now you are traveling around Eastern Europe looking for white racial awareness wherever you can find it because you know there is no racism from whites for you to fight here. I can only image the mental hoops you have to jump through, the cognitive dissonance that you must employ on a daily basis.

If your book is meant to be an argument against racism or "hate", you've failed. That's not your fault because no logical argument exists and none of them hold up to even a small amount of critical thinking. But I'm sure you haven't bee doing too much of that lately. Do you realize that the only argument you have, the only point you make is that it is wrong to go around with so much hate in your heart? And do you realize that this is solely based on emotion, not facts? I mean really what is the point of your book? If we took out the last few chapters of your book, it would actually make the case for white nationalism, not against it. I won't even go into your allegedly blaming yourself for your brother's death or your comments on the Leftist protestors which are so ridiculous I literally guffawed.

One of the unforgivable sins is to know the truth and deny it. I am unable to understand how you are able to live with yourself. Have fun beating a dead horse.

-Dylann Roof

Speaking out against white nationalism is more profitable. You cant get a real job as a public skinhead retard. Once the food dries up and the lights go out, suddenly your ideals dont matter anymore. Besides he's probably gay or something else degenerate

He either didn't join it for a good reason (being an edgelord instead of loving his people and country) or went after money. Once you know about it and see it put into practice several times, you can't leave it for good as it's equivalent to denying that gravity exists.

He's Italian, he just choose to reject the sick ideology of white supremacy

once again
sage goes on all options and fields

BASED Dylann

He chose to reject the truth in favor of obtaining money. Which I can't blame him for since kikes closed the bank accounts of Cantwell and imprisoned him with false charges for holding tiki-torches at night. Under Marxists and kikes, no one has human rights as their status hinges on appeasing them and their ethnostate.

No he got tired of hating people for nothing but there skin color. He decided unlike you to do something with his life instead of blaming other people for his problems

nope
see that's hwere you're wrong BUCKO
he got red-pilled with white supremacism in the first pace
and he got into the (((neo-Nazi))) degenerate culture.
He chose to hate instead of loving his people
White Supremacists = hating other races and wanting to control them
White Nationalists = loving their race and wanting to be alone
capisce ?

No one hates them for their skin color, just the bad behavior associated with that race and how members of that race frequently justify it. I'm probably falling for cheap bait though.

white nationalism is just a marketing campaign by white supremacists

If they wanted to be marketers, then they would be liars like you instead. Have you ever wondered why you're unable to remove "racism" through your methods for the past century?

Yes it is because of the resilient nature of white supremacy. Its because whites make sure they get access to all the good elementary schools, there was also redlining and discrimination in hiring

what do you think white nationalists want to accomplish ?
Do you think we want to beat up nonwhites in the streets like they do to us ?
Or do you think we want to save our people, our nations, and be left alone so we can live in peace?
If you want to end racial hostility, then you have to end multiculturalism.
And the nonwhites are the ones that kill and attack whites every fucking day.
Just last year alone there were almost 600,000 black on white violent crime
white on black violent crime was about 10,000.
AND
black on white rape was 100% last year
You think whites are evil? are bad?
You don't know the thousands of whites and white children who get murdered and assaulted each year in the united states alone.

Pic related faggot

I wish we were in a white supremacist society in the age of pozzed academua and affirmative action, but it's not the case here.

If you want to see who truly controls you, see the demographics that people refuse to criticize. It's actually Jews.

and the pic related is just scratching the fucking surface
so fuck you and fuck your nigger feral animals

You guys want to ethnically cleanse literally tens of millions of non-whites from America and europe there is no way that this can be accomplished without violence. Plus there is still no idea of what you guys are going to be with whites who have or had non-white partners? What are you going to do with gays or mixed-raced kids? Your ideology is evil and we both know it

>npr has been reduced to covering stories about groups of Americans who are such a minority in numbers that they have become completely irrelevant until NPR and other faggot liberals decided to prop them up again with their liberal marxist propaganda in order to create a new boogyman to drive Americans attention away from the obvious threats of immigrants and kikes and niggers
Right out of the playbook, step by step

Your ideology is evil as it's founded on pure falsehood. If we're gone, your issues still won't be solved because you are on the wrong path.

Hey faggot! Haven’t heard from you in a while. Who’s my son doing? I’m glad you let me impregnate that wife of yours. You didn’t have to watch, and desu it was kind of creepy trying to hang her with you peeking through the closet door... anway, I’m sure you’re doing a good job raising my boy. But, posting homosexual threads like this doesn’t make you look good. Btw I’m thinking of having a daughter next. Tell your wife to wear her leggings... I’ll see you all next Friday to make another kid!

This. Lefties can't fathom that anyone to the right of Trotsky can be anything other than a fire spitting demon. I suppose we should take advantage of the way they underestimate us. It's how Trump got elected.

wtf i wanna kill all racists now

White purple are all skinheads

> saving your people is ebil !!

1) Nonwhites have no right to be in OUR lands which were created by our ancestors and left to us.
2)The Global White Population is just 8-10%
Nonwhites make up 90% of the global population, let that fucking sink in.
Whites are already a GLOBAL minority, an endangered race.
800 Million Whites vs 720 Billion Nonwhites
The Nonwhites are flooding our white nations by the millions each year, it's a fucking invasion.
And what do you do with invaders? You fight them and kick them out.
The Whites who have non-white partners are race-traitors.
They will be deported to the country of origin of their nonwhite partner as punishment.
For example, a white women who has a nigger partner, will be kicked out of all white nations and be sent to Africa alongside her partner, that way she can live in happiness around the blacks she loves so much.

>gays
kicked out
>mongrel offspring
also kicked out with their race-mixing mothers
It's pretty easy actually and simple.
And if you oppose this, then you are just ok with white genocide.
Would you put an invasive species into an endangered species habitat?
No right?
Then why do it to whites ?
Bingo, because of pic related bucko

i agree

it's a violent and unrealistic larp

they should focus on immigration control and welfare reform to stabilize demographics while encouraging a movement to rural towns that are largely white. a white flight back to the country to let the cities be used as multicultural containment zones

> a leaf
opinion discarded faggot
back to /leftypol/

> it's violent and unrealistic larp
but when the Jewish Bolsheviks slaughtered 60 million Christian Russians during the Red Terror, it wasn't violent and unrealistic larp there was it?

So how do you feel about all the non-whites who come here and actively mock, harass and kill the white populace because our liberal system will coddle them

>So how do you feel about all the non-whites who come here and actively mock, harass and kill the white populace because our liberal system will coddle them

that just a lie that you white supremacists spread in order to justify your victim complex, you white people are the most coddled people on the planet but when you see a single person of color be successful you freak out

What is black nationalism then?

>theres no way this can be accomplished without violence

WRONG

>The Whites who have non-white partners are race-traitors.
>I care about white people but want to expel and punish millions of white people

really makes you think

Underestimation is the reaper's scythe and will cut through any and all who suffer from it. It is far better to overestimate, and Sup Forums is by far more than guilty of underestimating its opponents.

>Picciolini
>neo nazi
Notice anything?

>come to Sup Forums and be on the general internet
>learn scientific methodology
>philosophical thinking of greek/roman era (fallacies etc.)
>browse scientific sites and love new research
>casually talk about it and read about it
>some natsoc guy comes along and posts things about races
>"seems to make sense, just like the other research does"
>"the reasoning why its buried also makes sense"
>"guess I am a racial realist who hates kikes now"

thats how I became a neo nazi, natsoc, or rather even flag related

Checked and agree

I used to hate this place, was lefty as leftys come, but the final straw for me was when the media started attacking Pepe The Frog. That was my last straw. And I realized pol is always(mostly) right.