How do you get Jewed ?

In 5 easy steps:

1. Believe Holocaust
2. Believe Moon Landing
3. Believe 9/11
4. Believe Evolution Theory
5. Believe Money produced out of thin air
6. Believe Manhattan project for producing the first atom bomb

“Young woman: Well, I don't quite understand how you say you go to the moon planet and die. What about the space suits or living inside a spaceship on the moon. That's...
Prabhupāda: By spaceship you can... At least, at the present moment, the spaceships are not so perfect that it can go to the moon planet.
Young woman: Not at the present.
Prabhupāda: It may be in the future, the spaceships are perfect and you can go to the moon planet. But even if you go to the moon planet, that is not your highest perfection, because within this material world, if you go to any planet, moon or the highest planet”

prabhupadabooks.com/classes/general/lecture_nobody_wants_to_die/boston/may/07/1968?d=1&h=moon going&f=319198#319198

Other urls found in this thread:

prabhupadabooks.com/sb/2/1/39?d=1&h=acintya&f=23159#23159
thewayofmeditation.com.au/blog/scientific-evidence-mass-meditation-can-reduce-war-and-terrorism/
youtube.com/watch?v=VLPahLakP_Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>In 5 easy steps

Those were 6 things and I don't believe in any of them except the Moon landing. Prabhupada was based as fuck, but he was wrong about the Moon landing and ISKCON is a cult. We landed on the Moon. The 'Moon landing hoax' conspiracy theory is a FALSE conspiracy theory that exists ONLY to hide the TRUE conspiracy theory that we went to the Moon but found artificial objects there (or we knew that there were artificial objects on the Moon all along and went to the Moon simply to bring some of those artificial objects back to Earth). This is a common technique that intelligence agencies use to deceive the masses (I call that technique 'conspiracy misdirection'): They promote a conspiracy theory that they KNOW is FALSE and want you to think you're red-pilled by believing that false conspiracy theory is TRUE while using that false conspiracy theory to hide a TRUE conspiracy theory related to it that has even MORE far-reaching implications than the false conspiracy theory. For example, the 'Moon landing hoax' conspiracy theory is being used to hide the TRUE conspiracy theory that we went to the Moon and found artificial objects there (or we knew there were artificial objects there all along and went to the Moon simply to bring some of those artificial objects back to Earth). The official account of the Moon landing AND the Moon landing hoax conspiracy theory are BOTH FALSE. NASA itself is covertly promoting the Moon landing hoax conspiracy theory.

There are so many truths you touched upon, but let me ask you one simple question first:

Do you believe in the very first Moon Landing, July 20, 1969 ?

My answer to this question is NO.
Because technology back then in 1969 was not good enough

I remember you from the water of life discourse last thread. that's 6 steps, but I'm actually impressed you're redpilled to this extent. Thought you were just an average hindoo

Thanks. I actually hate hindindus

>Do you believe in the very first Moon Landing, July 20, 1969 ?

I believe in the Moon landing that occurred on July 20, 1969 and I also believe that was not the first Moon landing.

>Because technology back then in 1969 was not good enough

The technology released to the PUBLIC in 1969 was not good enough, but the technology that existed back in 1969 (and that still exists today) behind closed doors is decades ahead of the technology that is ever released to the public.

>I actually hate hindindus

Why? Some Hindus are okay and Krishna never condoned hate.

Yes. That’s way, imho, the only way for humans reaching the moon planet was via alliance with superior Rakshasa or Predator race.
Predators technology is much superior to ours according to Vedic literature. And their spaceships are capable of reaching the moon.

Because they themselves are the most responsible for destroying the original Vedic Aryan Culture due to baseless superficial birthright CASTE system.
Even Prabhupada was so disgusted he had to leave India.

>the only way for humans reaching the moon planet was via alliance with superior Rakshasa or Predator race.

Not true. There are many ways we can get to the Moon - one of those ways is through manojava siddhi (which is the ability to instantly move your body wherever your mind goes, which is basically teleportation). In the ancient Sanskrit language of India, the word 'siddhi' means 'perfection'. In its most common usage, the word 'siddhi' refers to an ability that is a natural and inherent faculty of our true identities as eternally alive souls. The soul is smaller than an atom and larger than the universe. The soul is infinitely small and infinitely large. The soul is ALL-PERFECT AND EVER-PERFECT. The soul is the storehouse of ALL ENERGY, ALL POWER AND ALL STRENGTH. The soul is PURE CONSCIOUSNESS. The soul possesses ALL siddhis and there are an INFINITE number of siddhis. Among all of these siddhis, there are considered to be eight major siddhis. Siddhis can be awakened through a variety of methods. In Patanjali's Yoga Sutras IV.1, it is stated:

"Siddhis may be attained through birth, the use of herbs, incantations, self-discipline or samadhi."

Here is a list of the eight major siddhis (in no particular order):

Laghima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as light as you want.

Garima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as heavy as you want.

Mahima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as large as you want.

Anima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as small as you want.

Prapti siddhi: Having unrestricted access to any and/or all places.

Prakamya siddhi: Fulfillment of whatever you desire.

Isitva siddhi: Control over any and/or all of the laws of nature.

Vasitva siddhi: Being able to control any and/or all beings.

"A man is a god in ruins. When men are innocent, life shall be longer, and shall pass into the immortal, as gently as we awake from dreams." - Ralph Waldo Emerson (end of part 1)

(start of part 2) You can awaken your siddhis through samyama, which is a state of consciousness in which one perceives the fundamental level of 'reality' where a perceiving subject (like you, for example) is merged with your perceived object. For example, to achieve laghima siddhi, you have to perform samyama on the lightness of a feather (for example) so that you become as light as that feather (or that you become the lightness of that feather, if you want to look at it that way). (end of part 2)

(start of part 3) Some people sneer at the siddhis because they do not believe in their existence, others because they think it is noble and spiritual to despise them. Both attitudes proceed from ignorance. Like that kike Jesus Christ said truly "Be in the world, but not of the world." If you realise that this world is naught but Maya and are not attached to it, then you can play with it and have fun with it. Siddhis only keep you tied to Samsara if you are attached to them. The siddhis in and of themselves are neither good nor evil, but represent the next level of both humanity's physical evolution and humanity's mental evolution. Siddhis are only a spiritual hazard if you are attached to them. Yogis know that the siddhis can be a distraction to the true spiritual goal of moksha if they are not used properly and that is why they NEVER use their siddhis for ego-based reasons, but ONLY to help other people without ANY desire to be rewarded and also as calling cards to make people accept that there is indeed a spiritual component to 'reality' that exists beyond the reach of the five senses. Anime won't ever BECOME 'real' because anime is ALREADY 'real' in an infinite number of universes. Anime is not 'real' here, but it IS 'real'. What we call 'reality' is illusory and therefore malleable. NOTHING is impossible in a universe that is ILLUSORY TO BEGIN WITH. EVERYTHING IS ILLUSORY, EXCEPT FOR PURE CONSCIOUSNESS ITSELF (WHICH IS INFINITE AND ETERNAL). I shall use manojava siddhi to teleport into a universe where anime is 'real' and make sweet, sweet love to one of my waifus there. Indians can teach us how to enter these other universes to make sweet, sweet love to our waifus through manojava siddhi. (end of part 3)

(start of part 4) Once I teleport my waifu into this universe using manojava siddhi, I will use manojava siddhi to teleport my waifu and I into a Simpsons universe, then I will use kamarupam siddhi (which is the ability to assume any form you desire) to 'Simpsonise' my waifu and I by making my waifu and I look like what we'd look like if we were Simpsons characters (such as having yellow skin and four fingers on each of our hands, for example), then I will use manojava siddhi again to teleport my waifu and I into a Star Wars universe, then travel to Naboo, then have a date with my waifu on Naboo. Then I will teleport my waifu back into this universe using manojava siddhi and then I will use anima siddhi (which is the ability to make your body and/or anything else as small as you want) to shrink the Moon until it can fit in the palm of my hand. Then I will turn the Moon into a necklace for my waifu. (end)

Ok...this is now a somewhat different subject matter.

Yes. Real yogis can do these things. But for the average White beef eating NASA people it is not possible.

>Yes. Real yogis can do these things.

Yes and I have seen people using siddhis in India with my own eyes (like a guy manifesting a necklace in the palm of his hand for example..... and it could NOT have been sleight of hand, because the necklace was too big in size for him to hide it in the palm of his hand). My family members are devotees of Sathya Sai Baba. He cut my hair when I was a baby. He passed away in 2011. It was Sathya Sai Baba who convinced me that siddhis are real. I remember once seeing the word 'SAI' written on the dust on top of my television and no-one else but me was in my home at that time and I didn't do that. Things like that make me a believer in the existence of siddhis.

I believe you. I believe that Sai was a yogi with siddhis.
... the problem is that these mayavadi yogis , like Sai and similar bunch, destroyed India by diverting attention from One True SUPREME God KRISHNA .

I adhere to Advaita Vedanta. I am a non-dualist. Your dualist philosophy is false. I reject dualism, it claims that there are two. Why are there two? Why not eight (for example)? Obviously, at least one thing exists for sure - me (that's why I've typed this message in the first place). So non-dualism is the only truly self-evident metaphysical philosophy. We ought to remember who and what everyone really is - Pure Consciousness, which is infinite and eternal, experiencing life in a temporary human form.

No no. Don’t be assuming things too much.

I only adhere to Lord Chaitanya ‘ s philosophy of :

the acintya-bhedābheda-tattva philosophy of Lord Śrī Caitanya Mahāprabhu. Being an emanation from the glancing potency of Nārāyaṇa, the whole material creation is nondifferent from Him. But because it is the effect of His external energy (bahiraṅgā māyā) and is aloof from the internal potency (ātma-māyā), the whole material creation is different from Him at the same time.

prabhupadabooks.com/sb/2/1/39?d=1&h=acintya&f=23159#23159

ACINTYA BHEDAABHEDA TATTVA

>No no. Don’t be assuming things too much.

I do not assume things too much, but I always question everything - that is why I reject your dualist philosophy as the pure bunkum it is.

/x/ shitposting in Sup Forums
you know what to do.

Inconceivable oneness and difference? Everything is everything else because what we call 'reality' is HOLOGRAPHIC in nature, so we are in fact smaller versions of the whole (which you can call 'God' if you want, but I don't, because the word 'God' has religious connotations that I would rather avoid). Every part of the whole contains the whole and, to be more accurate, IS the whole. And just as a drop of water contains the same qualities as an entire ocean of water, we likewise contain all that exists within us - but merely on a smaller scale. An eternity is in every moment. A forest is in every seed. An ocean is in every drop of water. A brain is in every cell. A desert is in every grain of sand. A harvest is in every crop. A rainbow is in every colour. A dance is in every movement. A song is in every sound.

THE WHOLE IS IN EVERY PART OF THE WHOLE.

"That is whole, this is whole.
From that wholeness, this wholeness comes.
Add the whole to the whole and the whole still remains.
Remove the whole from the whole and the whole still remains.
The whole remains the whole." - Isha Upanishad

"To see a world in a grain of sand
And a heaven in a wild flower
Hold infinity in the palm of your hand
And eternity in an hour." - William Blake

"Know the world is a mirror from head to foot,
In every atom a hundred blazing suns.
If you cleave the heart of one drop of water,
A hundred pure oceans emerge from it.
If you examine closely each grain of sand,
A thousand Adams may be seen in it.
In its members a gnat is like an elephant;
In its qualities a drop of rain is like the Nile.
The heart of a barley-corn equals a hundred harvests,
A world dwells in the heart of a millet seed.
In the wing of a gnat is the ocean of life,
In the pupil of the eye a heaven;
What though the grain of the heart be small,
It is a station for the Lord of both worlds to dwell therein." - Mahmoud Shabstari

First of all you are not God. This is the first thing you have to understand.
So, there is a difference between you and God.
This is the basics of dualism.
QUALITATIVELY you are same as God.
QUANTITATIVELY you are infinitesimal smaller than God

>1. Believe Holocaust
True
>2. Believe Moon Landing
True
>3. Believe 9/11
I think you mean "believe official story"

>4. Believe Evolution Theory
Absurd

>5. Believe Money produced out of thin air
Happening

>6. Believe Manhattan project for producing the first atom bomb
Are you quibbling over "first"?

>QUALITATIVELY you are same as God.

No, no you are not.

Light and darkness. The universe was one pure consciousness before the Big Bang but has been a constant duality since then. Life and death, empty space and matter, even atoms have positive and negative attributes. The pure consciousness only existed when the universe was nothing but a pure consciousness. Everything that has happened since the creation of the universe points to expansion and reproduction which requires more than a single force, or consciousness. So duelism, in the manifested reality, is the only true metaphysical philosophy. I’m not discrediting your theory, only saying that it is not possible in our plane of existence. Perhaps it would make sense as a unified conscious of the universe when it was a unified states(no matter, no space, no time.) A true collective conscious exists in another reality, probably when you are dead, but not in the reality we experience

>First of all you are not God.

Yes I am.

>So, there is a difference between you and God.

No there isn't.

Now this is shitposting.

No stupid. You will never be God

> I’m not discrediting your theory, only saying that it is not possible in our plane of existence. Perhaps it would make sense as a unified conscious of the universe when it was a unified states(no matter, no space, no time.) A true collective conscious exists in another reality, probably when you are dead, but not in the reality we experience

This I agree with. What we call 'the laws of physics' aren't laws at all, but just arbitrary conditions imposed on this universe by Pure Consciousness (which is infinite and eternal) to limit Pure Consciousness. Pure Consciousness is expressing what it is to be finite and mortal through this universe and its inhabitants.

That is, if you place a separation (through language) on "things". It is a trick of the mind to think you are not the chair in which you sit, room around you, or the total energy system of the cosmos even. One could say what you see and experience is merely what you feel. Everything happens inside your head, but your head is inside everything. There is no separation.

Due to your ignorance you are being put into the MAYA where you are given all facility to think or imagine that you are God

How do you know? Chances are still 50/50.

>No stupid.

Yes, ISKUCK.

>You will never be God

You are correct, I will never be God because I am ALREADY ALWAYS GOD. :)

Not in the Jehova sense.
You are coloring your perception of what "God" is through a political interpretation of reality in which there is some kind of cosmic governor making choices and guiding things by an external force.

You are correct. What we call 'reality' is illusory and therefore malleable, which means that nothing is impossible (indeed, even the word 'impossible' itself literally says "I'm possible!"). There are two 'realities' going on side by side in this world, the one that the masses think is 'real' (what I call 'Movie Screen Earth') because (((certain people))) tell them it's 'real' and the one that is actually 'real'. The one that is actually 'real' is SO UNBELIEVABLY DIFFERENT to the one that the masses think is 'real' that it would make your head spin. The sky is not blue, nothing is solid because atoms are made of empty space, everything is always moving (including the ground that you walk on) and nothing ever touches anything because an atom can never touch any other atom due to electrical forces repelling them. Your feet never touch the ground. Also, the picture I've just posted is NOT yellow - it's red and green. If (((they))) can trick you into thinking that red and green is yellow, think of the other ways that (((they))) can trick you. Your brain and your senses deceive you. Nothing is EVER as it seems and appearances are ALWAYS deceptive! We owe it to our innate intelligence to QUESTION EVERYTHING and that INCLUDES EVERYTHING that I tell you!

This is Sup Forums not /x/

Sounds like we have another blasphemous kike faggot who’s on Sup Forums for no reason than to be a faggit.

>>gtfo faggot

>>>gtfo faggot

No, I am always staying here.

Well, if you want to play stupid, then I say I’m God, and you are my eternal little servant

No I am God, faggot!

>I’m God, and you are my eternal little servant

I already know that I'm God and that you are my eternal little servant, so stop reminding me. :)

You tell that faggot! kek

I’m. It sure if this is the same person, but if it is then your response is very enlightening. However, I dont believe duelism, or duality, can simply be discredited because of the physical existence. You have helped spark my interest, though, because I do believe in the uniformity of consciousness, some people call it god, that does exist in a plane that we do not have access to. I’t will take me more convincing when I hear a yogi can make something out of nothing. Even if he could harness the power of that plane of reality, how could he interpret that knowledge and summon that in to our reality

This is why streetshitters are stupid, they can’t figure out that they are God because they were ALWAYS GOD. They just need to be reminded time to time.

Not the same person. I am the 2nd poster. Mobile now.

I was introduced to various teachings of the Upanishad through a western theologian.

>Even if he could harness the power of that plane of reality, how could he interpret that knowledge and summon that in to our reality

'Reality' is NOT a simulation, but it is LIKE a simulation. The simulation theory is a blue pill. The red pill is that 'reality' is LIKE a simulation - that it's not 'reality' that's like a computer, but that a computer is like 'reality'. Technology mirrors 'reality' and technology imitates biology (and this is completely intentional).
The base state of all things is energetic wave-form information, which has been confirmed by quantum physics. This is why everything can be perceived in an infinite number of different ways, because nothing can exist without being perceived and to be perceived, there must be a perceiver. When you see a rose as being red, a bee sees that same rose in shades of ultra-violet and a bat perceives that same rose as vibrations of sound. It all depends on the way that the information is 'read' (so to speak). We not only decode/re-decode information with our senses into what we call 'people', 'places' and 'things', but we can also ENCODE/RE-ENCODE information with our senses into what we call 'people', 'places' and 'things' - this is the basis of meme magic. We're encoding 'people', 'places' and 'things' with different information to what was there before, we're altering its informational substrate. The base state of EVERYTHING in the universe is ENERGETIC WAVE-FORM INFORMATION. EVERYTHING. We are literally information decoding information. Energy flows where attention goes. Things like 'mental illnesses'/depression/anxiety are basically ROGUE INFORMATION. Think of those things as being like a computer virus.

"If the doors of perception were cleansed, everything would appear to man as it is - infinite." - William Blake (end of part 1)

(start of part 2) Meme magic is 'real'. The late scientist Emoto used to put written messages next to containers of water, then freeze the water and examine the crystals that had been formed using microscopic photography. The water that had been placed next to positive messages like "I love you." turned into visually pleasing crystal formations, while the water that had been placed next to negative messages like "You make me sick, I want to kill you." turned into irregular crystal formations. Also, Emoto played music next to some containers of water, then froze the water and examined the crystals that had been formed using microscopic photography. The water that had been placed next to classical music turned into visually pleasing crystal formations, while the water that had been placed next to heavy metal music turned into irregular crystal formations (pic related). In the ancient Indian poem 'Ramayana', a bridge to Lanka is being built with stones for Rama by an army of monkey-like humanoid beings. However, the stones don't stick together to form a continuous structure. Hanuman, Rama's devotee, suggests that Rama's name be written onto the stones so that they stick together. This is done and the stones then stick together to form the bridge that they want to build. In both Emoto's experiments and that story from Ramayana, it's not the mere act of writing that accomplishes those seemingly miraculous results but the VIBRATING ENERGY FIELDS OF INFORMATION of what was written. One of the COMPLETELY FALSE assumptions of modern mainstream science is that our internal world (i.e. our thoughts, our emotions and our intentions) has NO EFFECT WHATSOEVER on our external world. But the truth is that there is NO BOUNDARY between our 'internal world' and our 'external world'. They're BOTH movies that originate from the SAME projector room. EVERYTHING is conscious because EVERYTHING is consciousness. (end of part 2)

(start of part 3) Group meditation has been correlated to a reduction in terrorism and crime:

thewayofmeditation.com.au/blog/scientific-evidence-mass-meditation-can-reduce-war-and-terrorism/

What we're doing (i.e. meme magic) works on the same principle (which is collectively focusing on something and thus energising that 'something' with our collective focus). What people call 'reality' is ILLUSORY and therefore MALLEABLE. WE have the power. WE are the ones we've been waiting for. It's ALWAYS been us. All we're doing right now is REMEMBERING who we REALLY ARE (Pure Consciousness, which is INFINITE AND ETERNAL, experiencing life in a temporary human form). Now let's have some fun with our collective power. :D (end of part 3)

(start of part 4) Certain Native American tribes know that real prayer is about affirming that you already have whatever it is that you want while feeling the emotion that you would feel if you had whatever it is that you want, this is why they would perform rain dances and it would rain shortly afterward. Rain dances used to be banned by the authorities, because they knew that they worked - and they knew that they worked because they knew the true nature of 'reality'. Also, check out this video of a person's cancer being cured in three minutes:

youtube.com/watch?v=VLPahLakP_Q (end of part 4)

(start of part 5) Symbols are holographic projections of vibrational information fields. What we call 'reality' is holographic in nature and is made of vibrational information fields. The base state of everything in 'reality' is ENERGETIC WAVE-FORM INFORMATION. EVERYTHING! The energetic wave-form information level of 'reality' is THE MOST FUNDAMENTAL LEVEL of 'reality'. Spoken words are vibrational information fields generated by vocal cords and you hear them when they are decoded by your brain. You consciously hear what they say as long as they are loud enough. Symbols are the same in every respect except that we don't hear them. They are energetic information fields just like words, but they enter the brain through the sight processes SUBLIMINALLY without us even consciously noticing them (most of the time, that is). This is why symbols are so powerful in infiltrating and manipulating 'reality'. They are gateways to the psyche. Chinese philosopher Confucius said: "Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws."

If you can be manipulated to focus on a symbol, that is even better for the Cabal, because the frequency of the symbol's energetic information field reflects the frequency of whatever it is symbolising. Focus on a symbol makes an energetic connection and you connect not only with the symbol, but also with what the symbol represents. Human perception is mostly constructed in the sub-conscious part of the mind - and images/symbols are the major gateway. From here, perceptions and reactions filter through to the conscious part of the mind as thoughts and emotional responses. (end of part 5)

(start of part 6) Originality is an illusion. All information exists eternally in the ether (which is also known as 'the akashic records'). So-called 'copyright' is copyWRONG. Copyright is an EVIL CONCEPT. The base state of EVERYTHING in existence is ENERGETIC WAVE-FORM INFORMATION. You can call this 'the akashic records', if you want. This is how psychometry works - you pick up an object and can learn about that object's history by accessing the base state of that object (which is an energetic wave-form information field). Everything is made of energetic wave-form information fields. EVERYTHING. This is why when you realise any fundamental truth, it seems so familiar - it's because you have simply REMEMBERED the innate wisdom of your TRUE IDENTITY as an ETERNAL SOUL. In this sense, it is IMPOSSIBLE to be truly creative. 'Our' thoughts are NOT our own, we have simply tuned into thoughts that ETERNALLY EXIST in the ether. George Lucas did NOT create Star Wars, because the IDEA for Star Wars ETERNALLY EXISTS in the ether. (end)

“Every part of the whole contains the whole and, to be more accurate, IS the whole.”

Not true.
A drop of water when put back into the ocean, does not become the ocean itself. It only becomes a part of the ocean. Or one with the ocean. The Ocean existed before that drop was put back.

This is called sayujia Mukti or merging into existence of God.
You don’t become God !
Just like little living cell in your body is part of your whole body, but it is never the whole body itself.

ACINTYA BHEDAABHEDA TATTVA teaches that a beam of light is not the Sun itself but only the expended energy of the Sun itself.
The Sun is the cause of the little beams of light that are extending to all corners of the universe, and not other way around.
Similarly.
God is a cause of each individual soul.

God is the cause...