Holy fuck Canada, what is wrong with you? You're on track to beat Sweden as the most cucked country in the world

Holy fuck Canada, what is wrong with you? You're on track to beat Sweden as the most cucked country in the world

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=njHSbqAsF3I
youtube.com/watch?v=2uXWBR_Ht2Y
thecanadianencyclopedia.ca/en/article/o-canada/
youtube.com/watch?v=NZgebZIZ9PE
cbc.ca/news/technology/canada-australia-nuna-supercontinent-1.4508780
youtube.com/watch?v=YC-A6dlDZeA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

CANADA YES!

I love Canada!

Our PM won the majority of power with a minority of votes (40% of the vote, 55% of the power)
And we have no political party that represents the people's desires (55% of Quebecois want to end immigration outright. 75+% wanted stronger border control before the haitians came seeking refugee from the US, then disappeared into the wild)
Also we allow city-people to vote for some reason

Oh look a Mutt shill is at it again

leafs BTFO

The day of the rake cannot come soon enough

Show your real flag, leaf

I have blue eyes bruh, can u say the same?

Show your real flag Tyrone. You know the one with black, green and red. Sucks to be a nigger user

If you think canada deserves anything better than complete cuckdom, you don’t know canadians.

No I have gray. But what kind of mulatto got blue eyes?

T. El Ogro de Los Americas...

>Canada: We treat our citizens like people
>Sup Forums: KEKS!
And you wonder why your ideology is a joke.

that's the shitty anglo anthem the based french isn't modified

I have no idea what you're talking about

holy fucking shit i'm in tears, keep it going man.

They're probably Americans from Sup Forums

It must be Sup Forums shills WHHAHAAH

Can somebody put these retards out their misery?

keep crying mutt

Who said I was crying?You’re the butthurt bitch having to one up someone on a chinese basket weaving forum.

Reminder that Canada ruined the end of WW2 for everybody

Stay mad, faggot.

You're not white.

the quebec government will never halt immigration
importing shitskins from haiti and algeria are how they plan to solve the declining francophone population

>t.

As if I care

The majority of the population disagreed with that, just another nail in Trudeau’s coffin

So how the hell did he get elected?Was it the free weed?

KEK

Not only is it stupid, it’s historically illiterate… That line refers to the men that fought in world war , Only man fought In the Canadian army in that war, and thank heavens

>shhhhh
>it's afraid
Canada, I'm fucking sick of your government's antics. Not at all more than my own, but still. Lead by example.

combination of factors
>dude weed lmao
>omg hes sooooo cute :3
>literally no valid competition
>canadians are fucking idiots
>father's coattails
>muh minorities
>muh mentally ill faggots in drag
>its the current year
hes basically a leftist darling poster faggot for progressivism but even some leftists are starting to realize hes nothing but selfies and talk with shady chinese money in his pocket
i will likely vote for the half jew neocon but only because i wont vote for weedman and that npd shitskin can fuck right off

NEW ANTHEM here: youtube.com/watch?v=njHSbqAsF3I

At least Canada is white.

la creatura...

Can you imagine the absolute state of Canada when we have the same citizen:refugee ratio as sweden's

the west is probably the least cucked place of canada though, and quebec being the most nationalistic province, except montreal, a real shithole

ontario is fucked though

No Canada is not white Toronto and Vancouver are less than 20% white and those are our largest cities

HAHA HOLY FUCK
CANADA IS SHIT
No wonder you stupid fucks do nothing but spew garbage on Sup Forums
Listen to that vomit:

>white
Nigger I'm -1.175e-11 % white, and even Canada's blacker than me.

>leafs cuck out
>HAHA AMERIMUTTS
you poor, deranged canadians

Most wanted list in Canada

>Getting butt blasted because more people are included
Fucking snowflake

LOL

>Also we allow city-people to vote for some reason
It's our country faggot. You just fill the gaps between the places that matter

dumb boomer licker

It's not that big a deal.

Our original anthem has no gender pronouns in it so technically this is closer to our historical one.

Also it's a fucking anthem you hear at sporting events, who gives a fuck

Leaf, I... I'm sorry. I feel your pain.

Anyone ever start a protest before? How does one go about it, how would i go about organizing people for one in Canada? I live in toronto, but im willing to either protest here or in front of parliament in ottawa. A

These people are considered white in America.

Here's our Top 10

Im surprised the lyrics are not in Chinese

Anyone ever start a protest before? How does one go about it, how would i go about organizing people for one in Canada? I live in toronto, but im willing to either protest here or in front of parliament in ottawa. Are there any other leafs willing to sit with their signs in front of parliament?

Look at all of these WHITE americans.

OH CANADA

No its too cold, and what would we accomplish?

What are you going to protest? Does this actually bother you that much? Our anthem has been changed multiple times in the past century.

The conservatives spent months trying to stop this bill, they could have at any point suggested changes but they didn't. Honestly we should go back to our original anthem

we could sit there and demonstrate that there is a real opposition to the cultural marxism going on, this change spits on our history.

>gender neutral changes to the anthem
>O Canada
>Our home and native land
>True patriot love in all of us command
>With glowing hearts we see thee rise
>The true north strong and free
>From far and wide, O Canada, we stand on guard for thee
>God keep our land, glorious and free
>O Canada, we stand on guard for thee
>O Canada, we stand on guard for thee

What the fuck could they possibly change?

They want a genderless Soviet union type state its clear

All thy sons command was just changed to All of us command.

Or you know how it used to be before it was changed in the early 1900's

I'm assuming you are voting for scheer?He's kinda creepy lookin....

What should be our anthem:
youtube.com/watch?v=2uXWBR_Ht2Y

Woah, that's our original anthem? That kicks the shit out of the current one.

Lol Canada has no history our anthem has been fucked since the 80s when we adopted O Canada

i would have preferred maxime bernier desu but this neocon half-jew won CPC head instead so its not like i have a ton of options here

I'd be happy with that. A lot better than the garbage we have now written by a Quebecois.

It's one of the original anthems. There was many translations and revisions.

thecanadianencyclopedia.ca/en/article/o-canada/

This is our original french translation, pretty badass too.

I say fuck it lets make the bold canadian our anthem to piss off americans, it's about us kicking ass in 1812.

youtube.com/watch?v=NZgebZIZ9PE

norman needhman looks like will smith

Liberals really solving the real issue in Canada. HAH!

Here's some tips for dirty but extremely effective protest.
>How does one go about it?
You first need to come up with the basic, like what you're protesting, where and when, and who the target affects (for instance, protesting abortion affects parents, kids, etc.).
Then, you want to create a propaganda package, comprised of displays (banners, signs, etc.), slogans, and digital media (sites, social media groups, images, videos).
>how would I go about organizing people
You need to look at what demographics the target affects, and target those with the aforementioned propaganda, and target them hard. You can expand your radius after you dry up your demographic reserves, but don't include much of the opposition, lest your message be diluted. Don't be afraid to expand your geographic radius either, there's a decent chance people in your neighboring towns/cities, provinces, or in some cases countries would be willing to participate if the message is strong enough.
As for the physical protest, you want to be sure to coordinate with your recruited protesters as best as possible, because nothing ruins a movement like diluted messages, bad timing, or poor turnout. Additionally, make sure to vet your base for troublemakers before the actual event, because riots fuck up the public opinion (see Antifa and their shitty antics).
If the cops show up with riot gear, don't start a fight. Peacefully leave, and come back in the near future. Don't relent, and do not stop recruiting.

Just a few ideas, anyways.

Fuck Scheer.

I'm hoping Elizabeth May gets dropped as Green Leader and Weaver takes over.

Hospitals at 200% capacity and schools so overflooded that libraries are converted to classrooms?
Sounds like we need more people!

I know you're right in that they'll never even try to stem the flow, but it's disheartening to know how little they care about the citizen's wellbeing instead of keeping labour costs down via a flood of workers
I'm not even very politically active, I'd just like to vote for a party that represents policies I believe in, even if they never win

and rumors are saying they want to give trans people the choice to decide which jail they want to go male or female
my canadian patriotist just took a huge dump since justin is in power wtf is going on

#NotMyAnthem
>#NotMyAnthem
#NotMyAnthem
>#NotMyAnthem
#NotMyAnthem
>#NotMyAnthem

Soon

Great job, Alberta.
All this shit you give 'The East' and it's your oil sludge shithole that's been pushing the feminist agenda since the 1800s.

YOU THINK WE DON'T KNOW THIS?

I feel ya man.

Be careful what you wish for, SubLeaf.
cbc.ca/news/technology/canada-australia-nuna-supercontinent-1.4508780

You only like us because we have Lauren Southern.

Singh actually isn't to bad. He's like a poor mans Jack Layton. I just don't think I could seriously support the NDP on any major issues, they always go a little to far for me.

anthems and flags only serve to control your dumb pleb brains. Grow the fuck up.

Sure you do mutt.

US anthem was gender neutral from the very beginning.

Eat shit, canucks

India is literally the most cucked country on earth

This is wrong. It's simply because all options were shit, but most people wanted rid of Harper, who was a Zionist shill like all the others. So we were fucked either way.
It was simply a matter of not wanting to split the vote that got Trudeau in. Originally NDP was set to win, but (((polls))) shifted public opinion towards Trudeau forcing everyone else to follow suit.
It was probably set up because Liberals would be easier to control given that the party almost collapsed a few years before.

That pic's pretty good, haven't seen it before.

NDP was doing great but Jack Layton died so they obviously were lacking leadership.

Trudeau was still probably the best of all our options. Scheer is another wet blanket and Singh isn't that great so i'm pretty sure we'll get more Trudeau. Hopefully the conservatives can get a handle on some of the old guard conservatives and bring someone forward like Bernier to lead.

>the NDP is too radical for me
SuperDeep Centrist spotted.

just fucking end our misery please

They have some good policies except for
>take in 10,000 Syrian refugees immediately and 9,000 per year

>Chink Canadians spamming muttly
lmao

India is Literally most cucked country on earth

Really we're just the friendly face for NATO wars.
Until something changes in America there's not much we can do. People need to coordinate based on that.

Trust me OP, people are very angry about this. Now the faggots going to university or the immigrants that werent even born here. but CANADIANS are PISSED.

Our Conservatives were pretty much already doing that anyways. We almost always take refugees in.