Chechnya is the best model to base a white ethnostate on

Chechnya is the best model to base a white ethnostate on
You may not like them, I personally don't like them, but just fucking look at the facts:
>savagely beat if not kill any man who tries flirting with their women
>literally kill every homo they find
>if a woman commits adultery they'll kill her
>virtually every chechen man does MMA, wrestles or does some combat sport
>literally all have guns or knives, even in foreign nations where guns are illegal
>bully the shit out of their soyboys or any chechen who goes against the ethnic interests of the chechen people
>if foreign interviewers come to question their literal nazi like ethnostate and their killing of homos, their dictator simply shrugs it off taunting them to do something
>women have no rights, no slutting around, no voicing their opinions, fully submitting to their husband
>all of them ready to die fighting giant powerful nations
>culture, music, clothing is entirely traditional, looks like something straight out of medieval europe
You may not like it, but this is what peak ethnocentrism looks like
Chechens are a mirror image of what our ancestors looked like before the emasculation that happened during the "renaissance" and "enlightenment" eras

youtube.com/watch?v=disH-XUfPCE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/results?search_query=beurette a khel
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Chechens are cool
but the wahabbi brainwashed ones are race-traitors and sandnigger lovers
They will get gassed on tdor
White Muslims are based for the most part, and they don't race mix, the chechens look down on race-mixing.
Also there are legends that Vikings settled in the Caucuses Region like in Chechnya, Goergia, Dagestan, Circassia, Azerbaijan.
This famous Norwegian explorer named Thor Heydrahl explains that the norse god Odin was a real man that lived in 100 A.D in Turkey or the Levant.
He escaped with his people and settled in the Caucuses, his people then migrated to Scandinavia.
Over time Odin turned from a hero into a Deity.

and the very own norse sagas explain that the nordic people come from turkey
it's fucking interesting desu

Unfortunately islam bans nationalism and allows racemixing completely
So the chechens are actually going against islam
If you look at arabs, they have a huge problem with their women racemixing with black muslims, also they're very anti-nationalism
So the chechens are extremely ethnocentric not because of islam, but in spite of it
I think it's because they're an extremely isolated and basically we're seeing the last european culture to carry very strong pagan roots

What we need is WHITE SHARIA!

see Islam won't fix racemixing and the lack of ethnocentrism of whites

>He doesn't know what white sharia is
White sharia is not adopting Islam. It's taking some ideas in Islamic cultural standards like modesty, sex only after marriage, gender roles, and re-applying them to our society. It's basically a fun way to say go traditional

that's good then
because if you think islam in itself will fix anything just look up "beurette a khel"

Are you a Chechen, Op?

Islam fobids race-mixing
Do you know how fucking racist the arabs were to niggers?
They enslaved them in the millions and castrated their asses.
In the middle east and north Africa, niggers are still called Abeed, which means slave in Arabic.
And nonwhite muslims might race-mix, but the white one's in Russia, Balkans, Greece, Cyprus, Turkey, and Caucuses don't race-mix and they are racist af to nonwhites.
Pic related is the prophet Muhammad's great 36th grandson
Muhammad al-Yaqoubi

You mean folk Islam right ?
Folk Islam is what white muslims do.
They mix their traditioal native customs with Islam.
This way they are not feral savages but civilized human beings.
Why do you think the shitskin muslims are always the one's who sperg out and create shithole nations?
Meamwhile the white muzzies are secular and dress western.

nope
youtube.com/results?search_query=beurette a khel
>Islam forbids race-mixing
Wrong. Just pure falsehood.

The white muzzie's daughters marry arabs and black muslims constantly
This is not a white muslim thread
This is a thread specifically about Chechnya
bosnians and albanians aren't anywhere near as ethnocentric as chechens

Chechens are the West Virginians of Caucasians in a good way.

bilal was black, kufar

moslem savage shitskins
>muh sheit and what not
- kill the fucktards

chechens are niggers

I don't like them, I don't support them in any way
I just recognize their culture is ideal, and their level of ethnocentrism is lightyears ahead of ours

>chechens are niggers
you offended the niggers just now

>being extremely ethnocentric is being a nigger
go back to thedonald buddy

>I don't like them, I don't support them in any way
>I just recognize their culture is ideal, and their level of ethnocentrism is lightyears ahead of ours
moslem fucktards?
what are you roski?

West Virginia is terrible. The people are mean and degenerate and stupid. Everyone eats dirt and has black lung. Don't come here.
Please stay out. Don't visit. Don't even talk about us.

As long as America considers us poor, backwards, drug-addled hill-billies, they'll leave us alone.

nothing I said is wrong
go tell any muslim what they think of niggers
you can't ignore historical fact user, I'm sowy

> having no proof
cite citations

if you're boxing a man and he has his hands up, and he keeps hitting you because you have your hands down by your waist like an idiot, do you learn from him and put your hands up like him, or do you stubbornly keep committing a stupid mistake because you want to be as different from him as possible?

arab women in france burn even more coal than the native french girls

I'm Chechen, you can ask me questions if you have any

>>savagely beat if not kill any man who tries flirting with their women
Not true, they are just very strict on it and her relatives will make sure you have serious plans on her. If they let her meet you, because they dont like other nations.

>>literally kill every homo they find
Fake, there are no concentration camps for gays or anything, there are just no gays there, just like in 99% of Russia.

>>if a woman commits adultery they'll kill her
They will totally despise her and throw her the fuck out of their tribe, I doubt murders are happening anymore.

>>virtually every chechen man does MMA, wrestles or does some combat sport
True.

>>literally all have guns or knives, even in foreign nations where guns are illegal
True, but they wont tell you about it.

>>bully the shit out of their soyboys or any chechen who goes against the ethnic interests of the chechen people
True, unless it happens in Chechnya and that guy is not chechen. If it happens Kadyrov himself will fucking end those who ruin the friendship of nations.

>>if foreign interviewers come to question their literal nazi like ethnostate and their killing of homos, their dictator simply shrugs it off taunting them to do something
No, he says its just stupid, because it is stupid.

>>women have no rights, no slutting around, no voicing their opinions, fully submitting to their husband
Women there have same rights as anywhere in Russia, but their traditions say that woman should not stand out and be a big figure.

>>all of them ready to die fighting giant powerful nations
True, tho they dont understand it themselves.

>>culture, music, clothing is entirely traditional, looks like something straight out of medieval europe
Because they ARE the leftovers of medieval Europe, like tons of other places in ex-USSR which slipped back to feudalism after its collapse.

Are you in Russia or child of a runaway from the chechen wars? Do you know what the president of your republic will do to you if he knows you post from under a nazi flag?

Muslim are racemixers, Islam is like Christianity.
As long as you are a Muslim you are good.

Look at all the Arabs marrying European muslimas.
And look at all the Arabs with Nigger ancestors.

Nice bait Jamal Al Rosenberg!

SAGE

I talked about this in literally like 5 of my posts ITT are you retarded?
Read the thread Fritz