Should I join up?

What do you want out of it?

Yes

yes goy die for ZOG

This is a good question.

Only Losers consider signing and only faggots actually do it

Pick a trade you like and find a job in the service. Do that job for your 4 then get out go to trade school and make bank.

If you want to then you should. If you have any doubts please don't.

good post

Yes youll learn to tidy your room.

maybe your military

Do it!

yes goyim

anyone else notice how bluepilled americans are on here?

I have no doubts. I'm not married either, that's why I want to go. I have nothing to lose

Yes goy. Fight for us

The best military in the world? You only have one life, and now you have the opportunity to serve in the greatest empire to ever live.

of course, goy

don't take it out on me because you don't a country to be proud of anymore

this

But do you have anything to gain from it?
If you’re motto in life is “I have nothing to lose” then might as well just kill yourself. After all, you have nothing to lose

this is exactly what i'm talking about, absolutely no self awareness

the guy in your pic is a neocon piece of shit btw

I have family on both sides that served. I want to follow in their footsteps, and gain some discipline while I'm at it

if you got a chance to serve in the navy at the height of the empire's power would you turn it down?

Why are britcucks so salty? Is it because you have to live on a small island full of shitskins that batter you and rape your women daily?

>rotherham

>a muslim mayor

>tv licenses

>knife bins

Also watch what you say or i'll report you for hate speech.

Yes, Israel needs more loyal mercenaries to fight for her interests.

I liked it. Its a pretty kick ass option for the totally blackpilled. Also I got to fuck a bunch of Kazakhstani cuties.

Then say that for starters. Jesus

what should I expect walking into a recruitment office?

Don't go infantry just for "muh discipline and muh camaraderie". Actually figure out what you want to do in life and pick your job based on that. Last thing we need is an out of work 11b who eats pain meds like candy and can't stop jacking off about his 4 year experience at McDonalds 2.0

To be blatantly lied to.

maybe I'll work my way up in the military, become a general or something. I don't see myself in the private sector

Vet here.

Don't do it. There are lots of ways to make 2k a month that dont involve fucking up your head and losing your free will for X amount of years.

Take whatever job you were gonna get in the military and goto trade school for it instead.

Real talk, even if you don't support goy wars, you'll never find a better group of comrades who will be friends for life. The military is overwhelmingly red pilled and a good instructor for valuable skills beyond just killing people. Plus, your cred as a veteran opens certain doors that would not otherwise have been open to you.

the british empire wasn't anti white, that's the difference
no argument

why do you support an anti white government and foreign policy?

would I even be able to talk about politics in uniform or do I have to shut up?

Ha, no. You'll bottom out well before that. Unless you've graduated from one of the officer schools. Star club is pretty much exclusive to textbook officers.

>the british empire wasn't anti white, that's the difference

you niggers signed the Balfour Declaration

Solid advice. You can learn HVAC in the Navy and air Force.

Mosty you just shut up.

You can talk political parties, but you can absolutely not say anything disparaging about the president, congress, local govt, etc. Not in uniform, in public, or on social media.

Fuck no, war is going out of business You'll waste your best years on nothing and become a pathetic fuck on meds

maybe they are not americans, but "intelligence" operatives. i wonder if some of those cucks even have souls and are capable of independent thought.

Good dog.

so I can say good things about Trump without having to worry about hurting the feelings of minorities?

Pick and choose wisely. Also, don't let them tell you what job to pick. Make your decision after getting your asvab scores back. I was ninja ambushed and talked to the army recruiter after the navy recruiters were MIA. I said outright I wanted to do intelligence and wouldn't take any other option. I had the asvab scores to do as I pleased and I made my own terms.
Right now I work as a network administrator for an ISP after having served for 8 years. I have commendations and medals for days and my status helped.
When it comes to talking politics, it's about how you do it. If you selectively talk about certain things without getting too specific you can draw people out. A buddy and I used to sit for hours at the local bar in Misawa and shoot the shit about American politics. Both of us were libertarian as fuck.
So don't walk in there and say "Lol ethnostate" or any stupid shit like that.

war will always be in business, Fritz. Just because you got sidelined doesn't mean we did

I would've, but I can't follow orders from people I don't respect. And I can't be broken.

I just want to be able to support my president without being called KKK by some uppity minorities

>stop disagreeing with me or you are dishuman shill
>these cucks are not even taking redpills
Epic meme flag boy, simply epic post

read: anti white
i've thought about this, maybe they are mossad or even trump's own shills

i find it hard to believe real people could be this retarded

Then don't join.
Go into armed services with a purpose beyond just serving the country. Selflessness is great. But you also have to balance the self with it. Do something that will also benefit you in the long run

>literally gave birth to ZOG
>not anti white

possibly.

Though I have heard of "intolerant" people being bounced out of the marines in the last year. makes me think everything is alittle more PC than I remember it. (havent worn a uniform in a little over a decade)

also remember that if hilary had won, you would be told to keep your mouth shut for the next 4 years, so maybe you should weigh the idea of having a voice against your choice of job.

Heh. My recruiter was a conspiracy dude that told me the Air Force did 9/11 and all others kinds of black op shit. That got me.

Cool shit exists. If you're an american that can hold a security clearance, you can be part of it.

jews have being jewing long before israel

you're trying to change the subject, why do you support an anti white government?

Did people actually believe the michael moore bullshit about taking out moderates so that radicals could take over?

False. The world has sidelined Anglo Americans. Everyone else is on board for the future.

I still want to join. One of the main reasons being I don't want to enter the private sector. I'd rather make peanuts in the military than six figures in a cubicle

Absolutely. Disregard all the faggots that sperg out stupid shit like "durrr go die for zog". These are larping Nazi retards. You can look at any war in history and say they lost their lives for nothing. A soldier, a warrior, a fighter does not care about this. Do your duty. Seek active combat. You will be a better man because of it. I promise you this.

Enlisting in the Army was the best decision of my life.

>maybe I'll work my way up in the military, become a general or something.
HAHAHAHA Get ready to suck some elite's cock then. Most modern generals are either weak, submissive and spineless puppets or blood thirsty golem with no souls, who do bad things to children. You don't want to be that close to "power", in a world controlled by literal satan.

you can't even wave your national tricolor in public without being called a you know what

the United States is the most powerful political entity on the planet. It's going to be around for a while whether I support it or not. Might as well enlist and learn some skills and discipline while I'm at it

I don't even care if I die. I wouldn't be leaving behind a wife or children anyway

>flag
all opinions discarded

>You can look at any war in history and say they lost their lives for nothing.
>A soldier, a warrior, a fighter does not care about this.
>Do your duty.
>Seek active combat.
>You will be a better man because of it.
What kind of mindless terminator drone, collective bullshit even is this shit? Are you fucking serious? lol

so you'd betray your people just to learn a few skills? there's plenty of other places to do that
look who's talking

Get a load of this pussy faggot. Guns are scary and stuff

how would I be betraying anyone? According to Varg, anyone who doesn't go out into the woods and teach their children placenta worship is contributing to white genocide

Do it for the combat training. You'll need it in the times to come.

never has a truer word been spoken.
a ((recruiters)) only job is to convince you to join

DAS RITE

>imagine dying for the jews because some bong user had an opinion on an indonesian seaurchin butt rubbing cornerstore

by fighting against your own race's interests?

You gonna ignore the fact the average british soldier is much better trained than the average american soldier?

Or the fact all your elite units are formed off ours? or the fact the very first Delta selection had SAS instructors there?

Face it, You have all the gear and no idea.

No, don't fight Jewish wars. If your state has a state defense force then join that since you won't be federalized.

Just be smart, stay calm, follow orders, and you won't die. Firefights aren't all that dangerous. Usually it's just a group of niggers popping rounds at you out of range.

>join military
>go through basic
>get stationed to random shithole country six months out of the year
>this is somehow a detriment to the Aryan race

actually, me learning combat skills is good for our people. I'd be more of an asset to our people than some soyboy keyboard warrior like you

Why don't arabs do drivebys?

that doesn't change the fact that your military is completely subordinate to ours now.

Cubicle farms aren't really a thing outside of the movies.

>Guns are scary and stuff
No, they aren't. Guns are scary, only when held by mindless armies of zombie soldiers who don't even know the reason why they are fighting.
It's not the gun, but the ideology behind it that's scary.

Donkeys are too bouncy.

If you really wanna have a good career in the military, somehow get a british passport. join an elite group like the paras or royal marine commandos so you actually learn how to be the best soldiers on earth and be fully employable in the private sector when you leave.

Pro tip: aint no jobs in the pmc world for some shitty american soldier/marine.

still don't want to into the private sector. I loathe those people. They are fake and pretentious hacks

again, you can do all of that without serving anti white interests
even worse

Kys as a joke

>British soldier
>elite

Kek. If you join the British army enjoy your prison time

Meh, all the drivebys I've been around were 1-2 shots hitting out of 30 anyway.

>replying to a post on a Finnish basket weaving forum

>Pro tip: aint no jobs in the pmc world for some shitty american soldier/marine.

Hide your flag if your going to be so blatantly dumb.

>he thinks pmc's are in need of average soldiers / marines
>he thinks he could get a good job in the private sector

>he doesn't realize the complete over supply which pmcs use to their advantage to only employ cream of the crop (which aren't marines)

go for it, goyim.

>comparing tier 1 to an army (((SOF)))
ok retard

Delta are Tier 1

I know some guys out of the army that became security guards.
Not exactly a rewarding career.

compared to SAS delta ain't shit
a more fair comparison would be SAS and Seals or some clandestine CIA op

I actually served in the Army, active for 8 years, did some pretty high level shit. Most of these faggots don't know what they're talking about. If you want to know something, just ask and I will try to help you out.

If you want money just go up intel/cybersec.