I'm a "Slave Denier" AMA

A) Seriously if there were slaves I would have seen at least one nigger still working in the field. Iv'e looked , not a single one.

B) Why would you want a jiggaboo running your wife and 10 kids you had to work the farm already and couldn't even communicate with these jigs?

C) Majority of whites in the country didn't want nor could afford a slave.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2008/nov/16/tanzania-humanrights
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wow just a little change in skin color and she stands heads above the rest in terms of beauty

The girl on the right actually has decent tits. Usually those African girls have nasty tiddys

I thought tribals would burn albino babies

A. Slavery is still a major business in Africa, that includes child slavery. Hell, the working conditions of European coal mine workers 200 years ago resemble it.

B. Because you could afford to, as people today can afford Filipino and hispanic maids who know jack shit about your country's language or culture.

C. That is correct. At the supposed height of slavery, only about 1.6% of people in America owned a slave. Still doesn't change the fact that there were slaves being owned.

quick burn her before she uses her witch IQ

Is that Jennifer Lawrence?

this

I wish they'd put shirts on their damned women and take the pants off the men. Uncircumcised black penis flopping around is better than stupid tits.

I guess your gay.

kek

You sound really stupid.

You either:

1) Stop pretending.
2) Get smart.
3) Find you another place to post.

>1 post by this ID.

They weren't slave ships at all. They were refugee ships of niggers desperate to get away from their poverty cycle, just like they still do today.

Skin tone can't save that face though.

You guess his gay?

Because they usually start popping out their brood as soon as they hit puberty. Ruins their tits quite quickly.

>jigaboo

Hey gramps! See you finally mastered the devil box! Congrats! Grandma get her AOL email working too?

hey retard the thread is not even an hour old and with very little replies. neck yourself

That maybe the bravest girl I've ever seen.
theguardian.com/world/2008/nov/16/tanzania-humanrights

I was about to say I'm surprised they have killed and ate her for being a demon.

Haven't

That was the same plan executed by the jews. Displace the nations. They do it every chance they can. Europe will be worse than the US in fifty.

what if niggers are all burnt albinos?

We owned dozens of slaves.
I will tell you, each time that a family member passed away and they were willed to someone else in the family, they were also left silver.
The slaves were left money and silver.
>Like $10,000 but shucks
>Free living
They were taken care of. Why wouldn't you want your slaves in good conditions?
"Mulattoes" were common in my family.
I thought that was interesting fact, you never ONCE hear how slaves were left money or left other valuable things. Common was to hand them down to family.
I still deny they were even slaves, or lived the conditions they did. Also, people in the north had slaves, they just virtue signaled.

Nice slide thread you got there