The emergence of non-army paramilitary formations in Ukraine makes the situation in the country similar to the one that...

>The emergence of non-army paramilitary formations in Ukraine makes the situation in the country similar to the one that developed in Germany in the early 1930s.
>This opinion is shared by the former head of the Israeli special service "Nativ" Yakov Kedmi
OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN

translate.google.com/translate?hl=&sl=ru&tl=en&u=https://eadaily.com/ru/news/2018/02/01/yakov-kedmi-ukraina-uverenno-dvizhetsya-k-nacistskomu-gosudarstvu&sandbox=1

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Kagan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victoria_Nuland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geoffrey_R._Pyatt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So who are actually /ourguys/? Putin and the pro-Russian troops or the pro-Ukraine troops or neither?

Unironically, both.

Wall street wants to split Russia and the Eu with this conflict. Whilst, the Ukrainian nationalists are based as fuck and openly discuss the J question.

Its another sad brother war.

Good. Gas the kikes, save the world.

great, how do i join

based Ukrainians
yes I'm aware there is an iFunny watermark fuck off

>158828032
>Its another sad brother war.
In eastern europe there are no brothers, only temporary friends

Don’t worry, the JewSA will be there to destroy the evil Nazis and ensure that Ukraine returns to globohomo neoliberal degeneracy :^)

That's what the haridim want you to think.
I understand why Esti's dislike Russian's, with perfectly good reason. But I'd argue the Ukrainian conflict is very different. It was a shit show since independence, Crimea was Russian, and there have been Russians living there since the 1500s.

Not the same as Soviet re population, imo.

I am white and I approve of this message.

Kind of good for them.
I hear it reported that they are pro EU, unless that's old news and out of date (?) hope so. Because their leaders are thick or badly misinformed or most likely corrupt if they are pro EU.
But since they aren't getting in the EU (lucky for them the EU is too busy being corrupt to do anything that might necessitate facing off Vs Russia) they may as well look after each other.

YES UKRAINE YES

non of them you retards
they both suck
ukraine is a jewish puppet, and you are eternal cucks

Russians are neo-Soviet stooges - and proud of it. A Russian is noones brother.

everything is just like the holocaust

dog bless

this, only retards argue with you.

>I hear it reported that they are pro EU
WRONG. Ukrainian nationalists hate the EU.

>US propping up fascists on Russia's border as an indirect way of fighting them

Well, the east is going to suffer once again, but at least we can look forward to a couple decades of Russian rule before they collapse again.

Everything Ukrainian is filled with AIDS, literally everyone over there is a faggot or a prostitute getting fucked for a loaf of bread filled with more AIDS. The non-faggots (practically non existent) drink AIDS juice to be a part of Ukrainian culture.

so whats stopping Sup Forums from forming non-army paramilitary militias?

you got millions of homeless that can be your foot soldiers as they bring hell upon the elite neighborhoods of beverly hills, hamptons etc..

neither.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Kagan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victoria_Nuland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geoffrey_R._Pyatt

The Ukrops are based in that they think theyre fighting for an independent right wing Ukraine, but really they are just globalist jew puppets. The russkies are actively BTFO'ing the globalist agenda left and right.

kys, fag