Why are Western Europeans so intolerant?

Other urls found in this thread:

euvsdisinfo.eu/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We have to pump these numbers up.

Because we let them in

why are meme flag shills so annoying?

>Poland
>15%
wut?

those are bullshit numbers

we had a poll few months back showing that almost up to 60%-80% would not accept refugees

Read the caption beneath the main black text.

>muh based poland will save europe!
France is based as fuck. Macron will make Europe great again

oh, nvm then
that explains it
misleading title t

LOL. Last time I checked Western Europe was a giant cuck for immigrants. in 20-30 years all of Western Europe will be one giant Islamic shithole state

>no sand nigger and nigger in poland.
>no need to think if your are a home because there nobody to invade you

Jesus if you can't read I will write it for you:

"There are so many foreigners living here, it doesn't feel like home any more." % agreeing

I was suprised that the number is so high for Poland, we have basically 0 immigration.

>tfw it would not feel like home without them
>inb4 sweden yesssss I

t. mutt

100% fake.

>Because Italy's sea dogs let them in

>we have basically 0 immigrants
Because you're a shithole. But even then, you are lying cause you have millions of ukrainians.

>france
Dude you're the shittiest nation in Europe, you're literally the bastion of leftism.

euvsdisinfo.eu/

We've literally been inviting them in since the 60ies. The original cuck nation

we all know the problem is MENA migrants. I doubt the polish people mind or care about the ukrainians

Less and less my friend, french are on there way to awake there rigth wing, and even the facist are returning.

If we are shit then why do poles want to come here so much? Aren't you better in your "100% white ethnostate"?

Suck a dick, nigger. Hohol are fucking thieves and bring prostitution mafia.

I can't stand the hohols, they drive drunk off their asses and are too stupid to follow even simple laws, like not littering the street. Fucking peasants.

But they're hwyte

experience