Being amerimutt

This meme is making me depressed, especially today that I received my genetic test showing that I'm only 80% European. I don't know what to do Sup Forums, the mutt meme really got to me.

Other urls found in this thread:

duckduckgo.com/?q=meme jew you're not white&t=ffsb&iar=images&iax=images&ia=images
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Which one are you OP?

A mix of the mongrel and el monstruo

Ay dios mio...

el abominacion..

pure sub saharan african, not even a hint of neanderthal dna. true homo sapiens. proud citizen of wakanda the black ethnostate that doesn't let in nigger blacks. get on my level Sup Forums

I lulzed out loud, this is a good one user.

la creatura...

None because the spanish are shitskins.

el goblino...

what is this???

You

Haven't taken a DNA test but according to my family i'm
>mostly Hungarian
>with German, Polish, and Scottish blood
>no known non white ancestors
That is, if you consider magyars white. Are they?

THIS IS NOW A BOTNET HATE THREAD

Aren't

Good way to die is to ever bring up this cringey shit in public. I already had to beat some Bong to within an inch of his life over septic? seppo? Some nonsense.

If you let them get away with it once, they'll do it again.

>watch on the right arm
Not allowed in the ethnostate

La Luz extinguido or bust, fags.

Lol I only got0002% far east asian and my family has been in North America for hundreds of years

I never got this thing you americans do. So you claim that you have German, Polish, Scottish and a couple of more (at best) white ancestors, even assuming that that is correct and factual, so what? You are american, inhabit and espouse an american culture and probably speak only english or had to learn another language via tutoring, you know nothing of the country and culture and language and politics of Hungary or the other 20 places you claim to be from so what does it matter?

Even if do claim to know and have studied the country of your ancestors you haven't lived it, you don't understand and as far removed from a normal Hungarian or Pole as I am from a britbong or Serb.

Im American but got 99.8%.

So you need to leave and quit shitting up this place.

>flag

They may be telling the truth but in however many generations of a society will so many ethnic groups in the same place somebody probably burnt some coal or at least smoked on a native peace pipe.

DIVIDE AND CONQUER THREAD
DEMORALISATION THREAD
Note that OP has a fake flag.
Real flag is likely israel.

*with

Take the meme flag off, Bong.

>polinanutshell.jpg

american, 100% german nationality, laughing my ass the fuck off at the bottom 44%

Nobody else gets to be El Goblino. That one is me.

No point in crying for shit outside of your control user.

Don't feel too bad I'm probably around 56%.

Don't worry, yours is a nation of genetic trash

>100% german nationality
Do you have a German passport?

You can still be an American. Or you could just kill yourself like the weak-minded faggot you know you are

I mean he looks very aryan to me.

Anglo-Irish here it could be much worse for you.

It can be a lot lot worse, trust me.

Remember the CIA engages in meme welfare.
Look this shit up.
The amerimutt meme was designed to divide the right wing preventing any kind of right wing unification by preaching white purity.

This is classic divide and conquer.
Anyone who fails to se this has JUST BEEN FUCKED BY PSYOPS
BECAUSE PHYSICAL WOUNDS HEAL

>coming from a fucking Italian

The balls on these motherfuckers.
Using an American designed machine on an American designed set of cables and wires, to shitpost at Americans on an American designed website.

The only fucking genetic trash here is you.

Yep.

Marxists have been making a lot of memes for a while now, check this out:

duckduckgo.com/?q=meme jew you're not white&t=ffsb&iar=images&iax=images&ia=images

>>OP is kike

good post

Notice the user didn't claim
>I am Hungarian
Or anything of the sort. He merely recounted for us the ancestors that his family knows of.

Now that that is settled, what exactly is the point of your post? Because you seem to not understand the point of Americans caring about their ancestry. They certainly don't claim to be Hungarian or German or any type of other national unless they are a first gen immigrant.

I see this misconception all too often from europosters and I don't understand why you guys can't understand this.

I'd say OP is red-pilled and has seen the truth.

America must become hispanic.

Your ethnostate will fall to ruin without some patrician left handed nationalist to handle the more sophisticated parts of government and law.
Sorry but there is no getting around this I'm afraid.

This initial picture is pure genious.

but its true you're Europe's genetic trash if that offends you im sorry

Spanish elites have always been white.

My family is Scottish and German. Can someone prescribe the appropriate Amerimutt face for me?

Indeed

Aren't you thinking of Australia?

The first American settlers were religious puritans who thought the modern world was corrupting their children...

Here you go buddy.

LA CREATURA OF A DIFFERENT SORT