OH CANADA

Russia or China launch a military invasion of Canada, fucking leafs ask us for help, who do we side with?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r9uizdKZAGE
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-41285474
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it'l make it easier to do this

Our secret plan is to be annexed by Sweden.

Obviously we annex them first

We'll split it 3 way between us post-war Germany style

>Annex Canada
>Get 13 new hard blue states
Do it faggot

If they fall under our military protection, they must inevitably bend the knee to our political control as well. We can't allow our northern border to remain undefended, and this would unironically lead to a situation where the only peaceful thing to do would be annex Canada entirely to preserve the culture of the people who live there.
>all white namerica soon

seriously leafs, do you have any plan if (((Disney))) buys the US Government and wants to conquer you?

I for one welcome our new burger overlords.

>he thinks we'll be safer if the soldiers don't have guns
lol wut

who will protect us when the elite throw a tantrum if not the military. it's like he has no idea how the world works.

Where's the link?

What have they done for me lately?
youtube.com/watch?v=r9uizdKZAGE
Fuck Cantada.

Just make us territories like puerto rico or guam

the chinks already took most of the real estate and land
so do nothing except watch russia and china fight

We've been inhaling all the unwanted refugees that are fleeing your country fearing deporation.

We’d obviously side with Canada to avoid sharing a border with a Russian or Chinese-controlled puppet state

They'll just shill for statehood and you know dems are going to concede for those delicious 30 million new voters.

Our border crossings don't have the width to accommodate Americans, sorry bud.

>Russia or China launch a military invasion of Canada
they wont. You pose more of a threat to us than they do.

>Alberta
>blue

K

Annex Canada but give us 1 week for liberal disposal before any kind of law is implemented.

Probably not Canada

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-41285474

Alberta and Saskatchewan would be majorly republican as they're already majorly Conservative.

once they abandon their defences just claim their lands before the others get to it as you're closer

let them join the us then I won't even notice.

My bad, my bad.
11 hard blue states and 2 slightly red ones.

Fun fact: The author of this article is the husband of a Trudeau cabinet minister.

Perhaps this little clique thinks Canada's armed forces are to be "decolonized".

At this rate it will only be a matter of months before Trudeau declares that Canada is a social construct and doesn't exist at all.

Are you faggots forgetting Alberta's NDP government?

>who will protect us when the elite throw a tantrum if not the military
thats why you let citizens own guns.

The military would be working for the elites anyways.

This is the incrementalism of the left.
>have good military
You don't need a military constantly on a war-footing. We don't need the neweest stuff or constant training.
>military starts to suffer and become out-dated and poorly trained
Our military is so far behind, why keep them around? All this old stuff costs a fortune to maintain and we don't have adequately trained personnel anyway.

You cannuks got played. Don'tbe mad when we realize it'll be easier to build a northern wall than defend your country for you.

Is a Canadian Conservative just someone who's not a hardline communist?

I agree, I don't see why Canada needs a military. Its 2018!

they dont even have to launch and invasion, the fucking retards open their doors to anyone and everyone including terrorists and the giant wave of chinese that are taking over and will eventually worm their way into politics and become a china puppet state

He's applying the Germany/Sweden tactic.
Just like Germany and Sweden let Poland and Finland serve as buffer states for an eventual Russian invasion, he wants Alaska to serve as a buffer for any Russian attemps to threaten North America.

We could always just give Russia and China clearance.

The only country that has ever invaded Canada in its entire existence is the US. And it only happened once.

Every time Germany went to war with Russia, Germany was the one to invade. And China never invaded anyone in 5000 years.

Russia and china. We'll split the territory and in the treaty set caps for military infrastructure and troops in the former canadian territories.
Everyone wins.
Even the canadians.

fucking hurry up with it

>China never invaded anyone in 5000 years
Unless you count:Tibet, Russia, India, Vietnam, Mongolia, Russia, and Japan. So yeah nobody.

>we don't need to protect ourselves
>we can just get our neighbor to keep doing it for us for free
If we take over completely, it's because we own you. And we'll want to actually own you. Not just metaphorically.

You want support and handouts without any responsibilty? That's why you're in this mess in the first place. No.

It’s in our best interests to secure a land bridge to Alaska, so we wait until the invading forces are extended and we annex British Columbia and Alberta.

Leafs, if you're real patriots, you'll find the pinko moron who wrote this article, pull him out into a public square, and shoot him in the fucking head for the entire world to see.

Quads of truth.