G-guys im on my way to Hong Kong

G-guys im on my way to Hong Kong

Is Sup Forums banned there?? I would rather jump off the airplane than have to live for 5 months without you guys

>Is Sup Forums banned there?
No. Have you never seen a HK flag?

i whouldent man , please dont be stupid and use the internet for anything fun when your there they almost definitely watch everything you do.

Wait what??? Isnt it China?? I am wearing a Chinese t shirt

i think they think they are china

lel, Sup Forums is not like like some onion pedo site. calm down...

Start a kekism cult and spread the power of our memetics.

No. It's not. I've been to Hong Kong. Shitposted on /trv/ all vacation.

It's an independent city state

Its essentially China but without a lot of the restrictions and censorship placed on the Chinese internet

Sup Forums is not even banned in the mainland, Chinese ips used to be rangebanned like 10 years ago but now the only barrier are google services, because google is banned in China, that can be bypassed with a Sup Forums pass.

it's not, it's a special administrative region of the People's Republic of China and before that it was leased to the british.

ITT: retards confusing HK with mainland China

I think you have dyslexia because it's literally the opposite, and it's only 10 posts...

Does anyone for mainland even posts here?I've seen macau and Hong kong but don't remenber the chinese flag.

yes but mostly on Sup Forums because on Sup Forums they get spammed with the same old gifs, and not even that many because they have their own social networks, it's mostly foreigners living there

>I would rather jump off the airplane than have to live for 5 months without you guys
This, Sup Forums is unironically my only form of social interaction.

That's not what dyslexia means and there were already a few posts including OP saying otherwise.

When I was in China I don't even remember it being blocked. The only stuff that I remember being blocked was stuff owned by GOOGLE like youtube.

dyslexia is an imaginary disease and you are just a dumb nigger

Also even if it is you can get a free vpn pretty easily, and they likely won't care since you're a foreigner.

whatever you say olive nigger.