That was quick

Wow! A new record was set!

After a train wreck where the US Political landscape would have been severly altered by the deaths of up to 200 comgressmen of the majority party, the story drops out of sight in less than 24 hours.

> makes you think, eh

It was obviously something snakey.

But seriously, this is yet another reason why cars are superior to trains.

They all died in an alternated timeline. Right after that the nuclear war, Russia invades europe and civil war in america would have started instantly. I wish we were all dead now.

Remember when some random lib opened fire on a bunch of Republican Congressmen in a park? The media doesn’t.

Bump

Bump

I unironically believe it's an assassination attempt. It makes too much sense
>Day after Trump's legendary SOTU address
>Has all Republicans on it
>They weren't going that far
>A completely random garbage truck

its because its under investigation

Any info on the driver of the truck?

Bump for interest just because of how shady pic related looks

definitely an attempt on loyal republicans
tried to rattle and harm our loyal politicians
tick tock

Well, the owner of the company was convicted of stealing some shit like 30 million or 300 million from the city, but was only forced to pay back $600k

Truck driver killed in train wreck was a courier for FusionGPS about to release info on the memo deception. CONSPIRACY!

>Remember when some random lib opened fire on a bunch of Republican Congressmen in a park? The media doesn’t.
they're very good at memory-holing

only person that died out of three passengers...Christopher Foley, 28, of Louisa County

News stories dont drop out of sight because of investigations.
> "muh Russia"

checked

nothing to see here run along

nigger, what the fuck are they going to talk about after talking all day yesterday with the same knowledge that we have right now?
besides, current news is about Trump and the memo

Yea, one of the most incompetent attempts ever. They would have been better off rigging a train to derail on a curve. I mean only like 3 people died in the Washington derailment and a couple of those cars fell 2 storeys

The fact that Scamtrak is shit has been not news my entire life. This is America, our national motto might as well be "who gives a fuck about trains?" We will cut train funding for literally anything, if it is in legislation it is guaranteed to be a sacrificial pawn so that either side can make a show of making concessions

What was in the truck, anons? They could pop off yet...

they could easily make a story about this. you have to be actually pretty careless to not think this is newsworthy for at least a few weeks.