Why are europeans so poor?

Why are europeans so poor?

Here in America riding your bike is such a bizarre concept especially in the snow it's so weird. Where I live EVERYONE starts driving by their 14th birthday and it's weird to see someone not driving especially during snow.

Don't they realize you can put motors on their bikes??

Other urls found in this thread:

gasbuddy.com/GasPrices/California
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

low energy

I can't confirm this. America third world country.

Because we're not known for being lazy?

it's more efficient to ride a bike in the city, relatively no traffic and maybe you'll get some exercise.

Because of political beliefs. "Save our planet" bullshit.

On the opposite, typically an upper class thing.
To be able to move yourself to job by bike means your home is in the city center, your job a white collar business. In Europe, city centers are quite more expensive than suburbs.

>In Europe, city centers are quite more expensive than suburbs.
And yet the shitskins still congregate there regardless. Was the white man the only one born with an appreciation for open spaces? Everyone else has the apparent desire to live like rats?

they think it destroys the environment, and in a way, they are right. Euro engines and emissions are the worst. Compared to USA, we have so many regulations on pollution, that their vehicles fucking fail to meet our standards since they are so fucking dirty. Even Volkwagen had to cheat and have the computers report false numbers on emissions. Its why Made in the USA was so highly wanted for a long time - everything made here was top quality.
You buy Euro, you buy garbage with no fucking mind for pollutants or honesty

Europeans have allways been harder. Thats just the way it is.

It's cheap, easy, fast and gives you exercise. Plus, it wakes you the fuck up if you cycle to work with a strong gust and rain in your face. Bycycle is life. Bycycle is love. Car plebs fuck off.

They live in subsidized subzones of larger cities. Doesn't mean the rest is fucking expensive.

>why are burgers so fat?

they dont live at city centers at all, they live in soviet style apartment complex houses a bit outside of the city.

Why are burgers so fat?

I live in mid-sized American city with well-planned lanes and I bike just about everywhere. I'm not poor, I'm just frugal and I like getting some cardio done as well.
2/10 for making me reply.

>look at smallest car from Chevrolet (Spark)
>has only 68 PS
> still guzzles down 5.1 Liter per 100 km at an economic Setting

"European Motors are shit"

Fucking kek man, WTF ?

>y dem peeps be tryna be helfy n shiet nigga?

Never change Amerilards. Never change.

Cars are expensive as fuck and taxed to shit.

>look bro we have some clean burning cars it means ALL of our cars are clean-burning and eco friendly and the huge majority are not driving gas guzzling shitshows in euroland
your cars are disgusting so no fucking wonder there are options for massive clean-running cuckcmobiles in europe
maybe if you fucks adhered to the highest emission standards you wouldnt need your gay mobiles
and no wonder you fucks pay 2x the amount in fuel that we do

In the 70s there was a big housing crisis in a lot of European cities. They solved it by building These appartment blocks that look like Soviet nests. When Europeans had enough Money together, they left These as soon as possible. Rooms there are dirt cheap, so now we have the Shitskins nesting there

You guys get fuel for cheap, we dont.
if i had 20$ full tank like you muricans id never ever drive a fucking bike. simple...

>pay 2x time the amount in fuel than we do

but our cars run on 25% the fuel that your McCars do, i guess that still gets us on top, even the Romanians

If you had taxes that cost more than the car itself you probably would go for alternatives too.

>here in America riding your bike is such a bizarre concept
No it’s not. Dumbass fuckin faggot. It’s a normal thing

and our emissions are far superior, so in the amount of time we run the same amount of fuel, we are polluting less than your vehicles and spending an equal amount on fuel

>that pic
What the fuck? Have europoors ever heard of brining? Or at the very least salting?

>you guys get fuel for cheap

top kek, gasbuddy.com/GasPrices/California

you really think ? I pay 1,12€ for one Liter of Diesel and 1,18 for Gasoline right now

poor ? where did you go to school my nigger ?

I think a (gradual) "Red Unification" (적화통일) is in fact possible.

North Korea doesn't actually have to win a war, only make South Koreans want to avoid a war more than anything else.

They will try to sweeten the terms they offer for a peace treaty/unification to the sort of level that would make more South Koreans willing to bargain with them. A Hong Kong-style 50 year period of autonomy for each section of Korea, they might offer South Korea access to exploit North Korean rare earths, in return for a weak federal rule... but they will demand above all else the withdrawal of US forces.

Because this will be a massive psychological blow to the rightists in South Korea, and possibly to South Korean self-confidence period.

As soon as US troops are gone, North Korea and China will both be in a position to increase their influence over South Korean society. Rightists will suddenly be undeniably the weakest of weak horses, and it will be 주사파 madness everywhere, all the time.

OP is a consumer slave

Why are burgers so fat?

Won't work because South Korea can't do anything that the USA won't allow, such as kicking out US troops.

Why are Americans so fat and lazy that they can't ride a bike

i know a lot of people who think it's weird. then again i live in a pretty wealthy area and grew up with spoiled brats whose parents gave them cars.

>over 37 million illegally dirty cars and vans driving across Europe
lmao

>it's weird to see someone not driving especially during snow
yet your entire road network collapses from 1 inch of snow

Riding your bike in the snow is nice and fun. And most the bikes people have in the city are expensive as fuck, £500 - £5000.

They don’t have to drive 22mi, and you can actually be in public, because there’s (negligibly) few niggers.

Because we didn't let apes take over our inner cities.

>What the fuck? Have europoors ever heard of brining? Or at the very least salting?

It's still snowing in that pic.

After the snow they will immediately start sweeping the bicycle lanes.

They obviously forgot to give them brains too.
Cities in Europe do not follow the same typography than in US.
Besides, a teen won't see a car as a symbol of freedom or adulthood anymore. Now, a car means taxes, regulations and daily annoyances.

btw: cycling through FRESH snow is actually fun.
You feel like you're on holiday, the loose snow provides plenty grip and everything looks pretty.
It only happens once in a couple of years so it's special.

driving car to city center is the last thing I would want to do.
when my relative cycled to work in anglo country, and they looked him like a crazy person

>Why are europeans so poor?

It is unfortunately a language problem. Europeans speak many different languages, so they cannot band together to create a stronger union. Also, cities in Europe are pretty shit and space is scarce.

Europe is a bit like the shithole in Mexico that your granddad took you to when you were 13 to fuck your first whore. Old, used up, but too proud to admit it.

Europeans don't seem to view being a lazy fat fuck who sits on their ass as a rite of passage.

Serotonin is released during physical activity. You'll never understand.

So are you an ahmed, a mutt on vacation, or a camofair low IQ retard stationed in germany?

European cars beat our any mutt car in all categories.

Your cars are shit to us, so much that we built them better ourselfs here.
Take ford for example. They are built by the brits for europeans.

Btfo amerimutts. And take your shitcars that are scared of corners with you.

>be mutt on vacation
>spend 4 hours parallel parking
>ram every car in a 5km radius
>cant get out of car door because too fat
>emergency worker need to use jaws of life to cut me out
>begin clapping as they pull my hulking fat mass out of the vehicle
>tip everyone around me
>waddle away

I enjoy the workout when I cycle my 15 km to work.
I get sick easier if I don't get long workouts every other day so it is a great way to do that besides lifting.

Burgers can put motors on chairs... and they do.

Notice how lean and fit those cyclists look ?

>he doesn't have the automatic bike 18in1 9000 with custom wheels that lets you shit in your bike while eating McDonald's WHILE SLEEPING
Why are americans so poor?

same with me here. having mere 7km to citycentre. bycicle same time as bus. car 10mins faster.

>simple question of pro and cons plus fitness

> europoors cand afort cars :D:D
> hoo would tayke the bycircle when they can just drive with their car :D:D:D