Should lobsters be elected into positions of power?

Should lobsters be elected into positions of power?

No

Why is this Jewish Zionist being shilled heavily on this board?

Why not? Lobsters with high serotonin, IQ and conscientiousness would make naturally good leaders.

That would just be silly

SO, what you’re saying is that, humans are inferior to the lobster master race???

Buy his book, maggot !!

i can't figure it out either.
he is textbook controlled opposition / red herring.
they're really going all out trying to promote this fuck.

Exactly, and nice numbers.

Something must be afoot. he’s a huge shill, I feel like shills are getting more right wing to hide the fact they’re clearly controlled opposition.

Hey there Bucko! Got a problem with freedom of speech.

Well FREE SPEECH THE MECHANISM TO WHICH OUR SOCIETY WORKS!

Also kiddo if you want to help me out and grow the hell up, you can purchase a meaning of music carpet signed by me for only $2000.

mostly this is true but peterson doesn't even pretend to be right wing. he's a leftist.

I've always thought of humans as niggers compared to lobsters.

Thanks user

CRUST SUPREMACIST

>he's a leftist
how does it feel being a dumbass

So, you're saying lobsters, that have been oppressed by many species over the millennia- including humans, should be forbidden from governing themselves?

you tell me.
in what way does his philosophy differ from the classic leftism from the 60s and 70s?

just because he's not as extreme as today's other "leftist" (communists) doesn't mean he is not one.

I don't know, but having one out of every five threads on Sup Forums be a Peterkike thread is tiresome, user.

>just because he's not as extreme as today's other "leftist" (communists) doesn't mean he is not one.
it's just that he's explicitly and rabidly anti-communist, which negates your entire point

he's anti "communist" as in the iron fist communism of the eastern block

but communists were smart and repackaged their product.

he is very much a cultural marxist

this is how it works: they present someone to you as "anti communist" and then you never even bother to question their marxist ideologies.

Why not?

Why do millenial lobsters have no savings?

wrong

>she called this move "the claw"