Meanwhile in South Africa

twitter.com/AdvBarryRoux/status/959086849204588545

Other urls found in this thread:

fredoneverything.org/absolute-obvious-unacknowledged-disaster-a-racial-snapshot-of-america/
youtube.com/watch?v=OL5HIApQXrY
youtube.com/watch?v=C6zYU3ywat4
africacheck.org/2017/05/08/analysis-calculating-farm-murder-rate-sa-near-impossible/
google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-africa-41807642
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Elbow
i dont think he will be getting up any time soon

>destroyed

noice!

good hit

See senpai, this guy didn't relax. Perfect form. Well done.

Broken jaw for sure

It's almost as if he'd had enough.

>HURRR NICE SHOT DURRR
that dumbass went Sup Forums on some other guy trying to talk to him. Enjoy the worldwide outrage and vilification

Clean. He told the kaffer to leave him alone and get away. Got what he deserved.

fredoneverything.org/absolute-obvious-unacknowledged-disaster-a-racial-snapshot-of-america/

Fuck off faggot. Never relax around blacks. The nigger was probably just buying time so his monkey buddies could sucker punch him from behind.

double standards

White chimpout

Based South African European

help! why does twitter not play the video? :(

This should happen to everyone who plays the race card.

>grabs someone by the hand
>invades his personal space
>doesn't expect to be hit

That guy did the right thing

Fucking BASED

fixed

This is fucking beautiful. We need a webm with sound, or a youtube link.

youtube.com/watch?v=OL5HIApQXrY

white niggers

Funny, usually when these videos get post here, the black guy is the aggressor and everyone in the thread condemns the black guy as a violent low-life.

That Afrikaaner chimped out hard.

>a bitch

like everyone who cries about white genocide

weird thing is , some blacks there on twitter actually come to defend the white guy

White savage

Who cares what the world thinks u nigger? Whites in south africa bein slaughtered and we should be concerned with appearances?

Seriously, what "white" man is he talking about? An Afrikaner or Boer, one of the "white" people with 4% sub-Saharan African and 3% South Asian ancestry?

subhuman white dogs

This twitter thread should be bombarded with the thousands of knock out game videos and black on white unwarranted attacks

93% > 56%

RARE
A
R
E
kys

most solid elbow i have ever seen

Judging by his chimping level he is surely part african

Not the same thing. Yes it was excessive to say the least. He warned the kaffir to leave him alone, niggers do not give warning before they rob, steal from, or rape you. There's a difference. Kaffir could have walked away.

Even they realize how annoying drunks can be regardless of race.

He said he wanted to be left alone. Monkey man said no, then started in about muh racism. I legitimately hope he died.

Maybe white people in South Africa are getting fed up with the whole "white racism" mantra, as white farmers and their children are being targeted and literally crucified.

South African twitter is fucking hilarious, they're so openly racist against whites. Why don't people ever call them out on it?

Guy got socked straight in the nose than hit his head in the concrete. What a video to share OP

Got any more of those?

Seems like we need them.

That guy was being harassed and threatened by that drunk nigger who was constantly asked to go away and leave him alone.

He only got what he deserved.

Normal reaction to anyone who plays the race card.

I've seen so many videos of black people hitting random people, I don't give a single fuck. At least the white guy asked him to leave him alone.

Please dont tell me you believe in white genocide in South africa

This.

>Popped right in the kisser
This guy had a pretty resious chimpout, even though he clearly stated he wanted to be left alone, but nig-nog mc booga insisted on muh racism

Just do a quick google search. There's a plethora

I was referring to the amount of white ancestry Afrikaners and Boers have. Not the proportion of the country's population that is white.

And ps whites might make up only 56% of America. But self-identified whites only make up 9% of South Africa. We're beating the hell out of them in that regard. (And if you used a proper standard for whiteness like the one drop rule, or at the very least excluding anybody with at least 1% black ancestry, the South Africa white population would be basically 0%. While the American white population would barely fall from the 56% mark.

Do you even know what is going on in SA you retard?

People do all of the time, but no one cares. The interracial hostility is way worse there than the US. Apartheid wasn’t too long ago.

>read twitter responses
>black people actually siding with the white guy

If you read them there's a clear correlation between black people with good grammar and black people who say this wasn't racist and that the white guy was in the right. Is there a gene that makes all the other blacks retarded?

Dont talk like that about yourself

The guy had every right to get physical in order to escape a potentially dangerous situation. Where there's one drunk nigger harassing you and yelling about racism, 10 more drunk niggers can join in, and then you're getting your shit kicked for no real reason.

The hellbow might seem excessive and brutal, but for reasons above, he had to end the situation as quickly as possible and get the fuck out of there. If he found himself in a wrestling match with the nigger, more would jump in.

>black guy sucker punches a white guy
>Sup Forums: FUCKING VIOLENT NIGGER APES RACE WAR NOW
>white guy sucker punches a black guy
>Sup Forums: BASED ARYAN DEMIGOD NIGGERS BTFO

BLACK BOI TRIED TO PLAY THE RACIST CARD

***JAW SHATTERSS****

***SKULL BOUNCES OFF THE FLOOR****

MYYY
SIIDDDESSS

You're the retard here lol! Believing in fake news on the internet about

>muh white genocide in south Africa

>Enjoy the worldwide outrage and vilification

No one cares, fag.

Yeah, that's now what happened.
This is just drunk idiots being drunk idiots.

Believe what you want faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=C6zYU3ywat4

I've watched it at least 20x now. Need slowmotion mode.

>black guy sucker punches a white guy who was minding his own business
>white guy sucker punches a drunk, probably drugged chimp who just called him "dung"
>i-it's the same thing /POL!!

>Is there a gene that makes all the other blacks retarded?
technically yes , but if you mix welfare into their fucked mind then you get detroit

Mate, white farmers are literally being murdered by niggers with comms jammers on their backs.
Sounds like random crime to me

I heard his bones rattle

>those comments
>"he just wanted to talk"

do nigs not know what coercion is?

When the pendulum fully swings, this is exactly how you will be treated the moment you say "racism."

Enjoy.

>oh shit a youtube video of black men harrasing a white guy and picking on him!!

Stop the fucking planet guys!!!!! Its genocide!!!!

And did you just pull out that pic beacuse you think im "black"?

>the only time a mayoskin knocks out a black guy is when he sucker punches him
just another remind that whites are shit fighters

I don't know who is worse, the mutt for making such obvious bait or the brit for actually taking it

I see you've been watching some Lauren Southern huh?

I feel pity for people like you. Imagine being such a weak cuck that alpha masculine behaviour like knocking another man into the shadow realm as 'nigger behaviour'. Just pathetic.

play stupid games win stupid prizes

Mate, you're a tripfag that thinks race is a social construct. Don't reply to me you brainlet

I dont know who's more stupid the retard that believes ecerything he hears on the internet or the brit that watches Lauren Southern

this this thisssss

I don't watch her, I saw the pictures you idiot

>”racism...”

God that was so satisfying

Mate, you still dont have a goid definition of race and still think skin color is a good way to identify "race" don't reply back to me retard

I don't care what your skin pigment is nigger. Watch the fucking video or don't, doesn't matter to me. To suggest that African's don't regularly commit targeted racial genocide is mongoloid levels of retardation on your part.

No. Faggot nigger Jew.

Good. This white man is a hero.

I'm not a psychopath so I don't particularly find seeing a person getting knocked out to the point of permanent brain damage satisfying in any way. You guys are literally white niggers. If the black guy started the fight or swung first it would be a different story but this someone trying to talk and getting elbowed in the mouth by a nigger tier drunken retard.

You mean this?

This nigger really saying
>What did we do to deserve such treatment?
Oh yeah, it's much worse when somebody really rises againts and doesn't be a bitch. Other than when black persons are beating and killing up whites everyday just for unreasoned rage in SA.

Can't wait until the get let off the chain worldwide. We are going to be the monsters you are begging us to be. Then your kind will be wiped off the face of the earth like we should have done thousands of years ago.

Nah. I think this one is better

RARE

>nigger
>a person

I'm weird in that I can watch brutal knockouts, burning to death, and gunshots deaths all day but if I see I broken bone I start bugging out like a little girl

I can smell the soy all the way from here.

> (And if you used a proper standard for whiteness like the one drop rule, or at the very least excluding anybody with at least 1% black ancestry, the South Africa white population would be basically 0%.

You're a fucking dumbass and have no earthly idea about what the fuck you're talking about.

>I'm not a psychopath so I don't particularly find seeing a person getting knocked out to the point of permanent brain damage satisfying in any way. You guys are literally white niggers. If the black guy started the fight or swung first it would be a different story but this someone trying to talk and getting elbowed in the mouth by a nigger tier drunken retard.
I'll be glad when you're dead from aids.

No dude dont get brainwashed Neither of the claims above is supported by reliable data. So what does the evidence say?

More farm murders
According to the best available statistics, farm murders are at their highest level since 2010-11.

South Africa's Police Service says 74 people were murdered on farms between April 2016 and March 2017, up from 58 in the previous year.

That's broadly in line with figures collected by the Transvaal Agricultural Union (TAU). They rely on media reports, social media posts and tip-offs from their members, which means they don't pick up every murder or attack that takes place.

They counted 64 murders on farms in 2015, 71 in 2016, and 68 in the first nine months of 2017 alone.

It is worth noting that both the police and the TAU are counting murdered farmers, farm workers and visitors to farms - irrespective of race.

But a rise in the number of farm murders doesn't tell us anything about whether farmers are more at risk than average South African.

africacheck.org/2017/05/08/analysis-calculating-farm-murder-rate-sa-near-impossible/

google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-africa-41807642

Statistics are unclear about the so called "race" crimes

Downloadthis 2017 pdf on crimestatistics

Fuck yes, i second this policy.

Naa, it was the correct move. Blacks are not human. You would be correct if it had been against anything other than a darkie.