Parallel Paradise 13

Looks like shit will happen to Lumi.

Well my interest in this manga has dropped to zero.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

LUMIFAGS BTFO

Does having one of the heroines in a manga getting raped EVER end good for the series?

"It was not rape, they just fondle her a bit"

Then he comes in with a 1 billions times folded katana to kill the Kall and save Lumi.

Apparently, his timing fucking sucks.

>female warriors lose twice
>untrained boy defeats both

How

Complete transparency here people. Who actually expected this not to be a Trainwreck given the author?

He champion in Kendo.
But the girls should have at least battle experience.
For Lumi to lose this fast, i dont know why the girls were not wiped out already.

>Women warriors
What did you expect?

The power of the Y chromosome trumps all.

They broke lancer's spear tip with their bare hands.
I dont even blame them.

>females
>doing anything right
They probably lose on purpose just to be raped

I doubt he can win this.

>boy loses
>kall rips off his dick
>series becomes ntr paradise

So much for the non-virgins being ignored.

It's just NTR bait.

Is that a fucking katana?
NIPPON STEEL FOLDER OVER 1000 TIMES

They're beating the shit out of her instead of raping her, so it might mean the kall aren't interested in used goods.

stop been cry babys

Well, MC help the used goods regain back her life with vanilla sex?

She's dead, Jim.

Shoujo manga. Either Used Goods marries her rapist or her second love interest takes the used goods in.

Did they kill the female guard already or is she just dazed from being raped? No blood anywhere though considering the fact the manga says Kali eat the females they rape later so perhaps she may still be alive.

MC pretty much killed a Land Dragon in Chapter 1.

It takes some muscle and not just sharp metal to cut through thick meat and bone.

Dude, she's dead.

She doesn't look dead. None of her body parts look twisted and her head is still in the correct position. Her pupils haven't rolled over either. No blood anywhere as well.

Maybe MC's sperm has healing properties. By replacing the Kali sperm, MC could save her life.

This actually has basis in Nature because the reason why male cats have barbed wire dicks is so they could scrape out the rival male cat's sperm.

A little necrophilia never hurt anyone.

So those girls stood there and watched the other girl get raped, then Lumi showed up and after they started beating Lumi up and she yells at them, they finally run away?

I feel like the author is trying really hard to get axed

No no, I think Lynn is just trying to see just how far he can go before the chief editor tells his editor to tone it down.

Yes. Also, why are they blushing?

This isn't that different from Elfen Lied.

is just him being him next your are gonna tell me that COOL doesn't shove a Oppai loli in his mangas for no reason

The fuck? All of a sudden she's raped and almost dead?

LYNNNNNNNNNNN

Did they cum inside?

Maybe its cum, could be piss, could be love juice, who knows

Also it goes on a TWO week break...

Isn't Lumi like some elite of the empire?
Isn't the empire kinda fucked if she can't even win against 2 mob?

>Woman

Can't beat the cock.

Maybe she lost her power along with her virginity?

Lumi hasn't been raped. They are beating her. The other girl she went to rescue was getting raped before she got there.

Could even be a mix of all of those.

The author already drew cum.

That looks like piss or love juice and by the way, science pretty much says love juice is just another form of piss so yeah, really makes you think.

Anyways, that doesn't look like cum. I think Lumi showed up before the Kali could cum so they may be pissed and beating up Lumi because of that.

Is any group translating this?

yes

That depends entirely on the series tone and genre. Dark stories can easily get away with it because readers kinda expect it.

Depends on how you like Berserk.

No. Fuck Off

It's sad, but true.