This is the ideal male body. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like

This is the ideal male body. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

I sure love memeposts.

Is Caeska getting underped?

If she is I'll probably catch up again with it

>For research purposes
Why is loli witch so thirsty?

WHats happening in this picture?

Wrong

Because she wants to be savagely penetrated by Guts.

Yeah, Schierke and Farnese are in her head trying to fix her.

>for research purposes
What did she mean by that?

She wanted to see the BGC before putting it inside her.

>BGC
But we've seen Guts' dick before and it's extremely tiny. It's part of the reason Casca didn't even orgasm when they had sex.

Why would she put Bubblegum Crisis inside her? It isn't that good.

post it

>schfw

I don't have it but it gets posted occasionally. It's drawn plain as day, it might be in the chapter where he fucks Casca but I'm not sure.

delete this then delete yourself

Why does he look like Lupin here

meant to quote

Guts' dick was flaccid in that panel.

Will Griffith rape his blonde loli?

I can pat my belly and rub my head at the same time, Guts can't.

I feel like Miura might play a trick here. I don't think we'll see Casca healed, but things might get worse and one of the girls might loose her shit with the Eclipse memories.

Every simple memory brought monsters, when they dive in the Eclipse memories big apostle like monsters will subdue them probably and the Casca Doll might break further.

But he can rape Caska, Schierke and Farnese when he wants, unlike your real self.

If you look closely to the easy simbolism in the plot it's easy to see what Miura did with Guts x Grif

Grif sold his soul and now has his country and a Neo Band of the Hawk.

Guts had his soul broken and slowly got himself with a new "band" of sorts. After the Eclipse he was a simple minded lone wolf hunting Apostles in revenge. Now he's once again with companions.

Miura points this out directly in this chapter. Guts saying how he changed while travelling with others and sharing the burden.

What if to defeat Griff the behelit activates and the Idea of Evil/God Hand offers to sacrifice his "new" band, his companions, to be able to fight and defeat Griff?

Fairy king will appear and offer her virginal body to the demons to save them.

You really think a small dick could have done this?

People complained how Miura made Berserk into a harem story. The infinite rage of Guts now mixed with a silly love triangle, lolis e silly sidekicks.

But honestly tho, this "reconstruction" of Guts personality to more or less how he used to be before the Eclipse, that is, with friends/companions, is the perfect chance to Miura break Guts even more. Beyond what Guts could imagine.

To finally cave in to the armor and/or activate his Behelit. Imagine is Miura fucks up Casca even more, along with the Witch Loli? The Hound will take over

He doesn't have to break, he has to withstand it and keep his newfound compamnions and Kaska safe in the end, in contrast with how he wasn't strong enough to protect his old companions. At the moment Berserk looks like a story of Guts own personal growth and learning to use his bestial rage to protect others and his own happiness. Breaking Guts comnletely again would be kinda out of place here.

The whole point is that Guts has to fight himself as well as the other enemies.

Its actually impossible to look like that without modern drugs
Miura is an idiot

Peak performance