Any other americans really getting depressed by this meme? I've started to see pic related when I look into the mirror...

Any other americans really getting depressed by this meme? I've started to see pic related when I look into the mirror. I go down to walmart (shut up the prices are cheap and im not rich) and while im shopping with my complimentary scooter (i have knee problems, NOT fat) i look around and see a lot of people who could be described as "m*tts" (not going to write it out and give the shariablue shills the $0.03). but its really starting to get to me... any other americans like me feel the same?

Why you have not killed youself?

SHILL AND SAGE

fuck off ahmed

>posting the same exact thread so soon
P A T H E T I C

Every day I shit myself in Walmart, I curse the creator of the meme. So accurate!

I'm actually pure white, so no.

Fuck off Nazbol-pol, fucking dirty spics.

Yea it's really starting to get on my nerves

cuck

I actually now have a fetish for this mongrel
I’d love to have all variations of him if possible

Inb4 muh italian genetic disorder

fpbp

*fish sammich with cheese thrown on outside of bun*

I'm a balding ginger. I'm convinced this is practically the worst affliction you can have while still not being considered deformed enough that your appearance requires a medical diagnosis.

The pale skin and freckles.. man. It sucks. Especially when you see people with perfectly tanned golden skin.

Post more mutts

Are you the Spain poster who used to post Communist threads?

Just depends where you live, here in slum hell socal the 56% meme is quite charitable.

lol what a faggot, i hope you kill yourself

It discourages race mixing I think. It should be used to shame parents who race mix.

"I look like this because mom was a coal burner."
Good fuel to shame race mixers.

La Cada de Latin America

I’m literally a complete mongrel and I just think they’re funny.

FUCK those cunts. Seriously.

You

Imagine being a 100% European American and being aware of the muttness of your country. I feel like I'm surrounded by niggers and I don't want to bread here.

Maybe you’re depressed because you’re not white.

don’t be mean wtf

Such a (((coincidence))) so many (((Americans))) are posting duplicate threads like this today. No way it’s shills. Stop bumping this shit

This is the real America

Shills don't realize that when even newcomers see threads like this, they go straight to the catalog to see what they're sliding

>paying people to intentionally do their job wrong, hoping the people funding them won't notice this deliberate sabotage

fresh off the train from /lgbt/ i see, no other explanation for being this much of a fag

100% guarantee you OP is a kike.

I know I'm European cause my family didn't even come to the US until the mid 1900s
But this amerimutt meme... in the Midwest it's not as bad but I still have doubts...

0/8 b8 m8
>in all fields

SAGE AND SHILL OMFG

I don't look anything like this picture and am certainly European from family research so the meme does not get to me personally. I do think it is overused and has be come unfunny when used outside of certain contexts.

found the triggered mutt