This is the face of white male toxic masculinity...

This is the face of white male toxic masculinity. He went on a murderous rampage in London because of his hatred for Muslims, after accessing right-wing fake news websites like infowars and Sup Forums. You sick fucks have blood on your hands you hate filled morons. He could have killed far more Muslims if he wasn't such a knuckle dragging Britain First brexit supporter

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WnmI9eFzO9A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is that our Da'?
Bloody top fellow.

Delicious bait user

have a (you)

pity he was less than successful

Literally /ourDa/, I will honour this top fellow for living the dream and just bloody well going for it.

However, he really should have been going for the real enemy - the police. It is these cunts that have sworn an oath to protect Muslims. The Muslims are only doing what they have told us they will be doing for the last few hundred years.

He didn't actually drive the van tho
We have CCTV from a residential address showing 2 guys getting out of the van after the strike on the crowd.
It wasn't a normal psyop where no one dies.
But it was a kinda psyop, just don't know who exactly those 2 guys were. One has connections to a guy rob lyon involved doing perception mgmt in the Westminster psyop

The face of a broken man, you can literally tell they did some fucked up shit to the guy. F

The face of patriot who avenged his daughter. Godspeed.

He dindu nuffin

I say, good show old chap, what!

>pity he was less than successful

Yes I suppose, but he has most certainly got the nation talking about how much we hate Muslims again. He got a lot of support here today where I work. The story behind his anger is justified.

Top man.

digits say yer wrong

It's a shame he didn't get more of them.

so it begins.

Ban assault Vans?

>You sick fucks have blood on your hands you hate filled morons.

p a t h e t i c

The police and the media. The news has extensively covered this story today, about how hatred has caused him to do this. Every detail about him was shown, what he did, what he read, who he contacted, every movement caught on cctv, the biography of the Muslim who was killed etc etc.

After all the terror attacks last year, nothing was said about the Muslim's hatred of us. Everything was brushed under the carpet and forgotten within a week.

It's almost as if they are now skewing the facts and trying to point out how "nationalism" can also lead to terrorism on the same scale as Islam, even when the numbers are no where near as close

He did it to kill Corbyn though and his mate Dave was driving

He said so in court

>A jury of eight women and four men
White women were a mistake
Shame he didn't kill more.

>We have CCTV from a residential address showing 2 guys getting out of the van after the strike on the crowd.
where is it then?

>You sick fucks have blood on your hands you hate filled morons

The one show has just shown a story about how a mosque helped an old white lady who fell over on the street near it! Lol, what did they mean by this?!

>When you LARP as an outraged leftist on Sup Forums and then immediately stop the LARP as soon as your thread gains attention and traction
Have some tea, Nigel.

Bloody good chap /our bong/

I thought the geezer he 'killed' was already dead from a heart attack.

Though that also sounds like bollocks too.

What really happened here lads?

'Apparently' MSM say that a BBC drama 'radicalised' him and some Britain First posts. What a joke, they are trying to pin the blame

>1 death
lmao @ infidels playing terrorism

His name was Darren Osbourne,
His name was Darren Osbourne,
His name was Darren Osbourne.

he was. The whole happening was a complete joke

/ourguy/
Only problem is he didn't kill more

poor guy. I hope he doesn't die in prison

Lol... terrorist

Paki detected

Stfu chang. If I get taken down by the police for questioning, I can say the second one was the larp. Got to be smart about this stuff these days

Wonder if tv studios will now think twice about dramatising any spicy anti Muslim stories in the future. Heaven forbid anyone will become radicalized to hate Muslims after viewing it

So you guys need to bump up the numbers. If the Muslims kill 5 people in an attack, you kill off 20 of them. Also do not do it in a way that you get caught, but on your Orwellian island it appears to be near impossible.

No more drama's or documentaries involving muslims in a negative light, so no more like this youtube.com/watch?v=WnmI9eFzO9A

Lol, something about kids getting shot is really REALLY funny to me.

I didn't even consider that. I think a lot of us take the 'anonymity' factor for granted and assume we can just stop there.
But considering how things are these days it never hurts to take any and every precaution necessary.

Too bad he didn't kill more of the demons.

look at their faces xD

Totally

If you are going to do, don't make a cunt of it and half arse it.

The left will crucify him if he'd killed 1 or 10000

Do you see this anywhere on Sup Forums? I dont

i don't really care

According to the BBC news :
>"he now joins the growing number of white far right terrorists in UK prisons"

How big is the number now? 2?

He was literally spouting pol memes in the back of the police van kek