Want to be a good little fag and "support the industry"

>want to be a good little fag and "support the industry"
>subscribe to crunchyroll
>HEY YOU HAVE CRUNCHYROLL, TRY VRV
>don't want to use vrv
>WHY NOT TRY VRV, YOU ALREADY HAVE CRUNCHYROLL SO TRY VRV USE VRV RIGHT NOW DO IT DO IT DO IT
>try to use crunchyroll on the weekend
>CRUNCHYROLL MACHINE BROKE USE VRV

So I pay for one service and then they try to dick me around. Then they wonder why we pirate.

Epic greentext story, as expected of a Crunchyroll user. Liked, commented, subscribed.

Fuck off to wherever you came from, no one cares about your normalfag blog.

Eat my shit fucking tryhards. Eat shit secondfag I've been here at least a decade longer than you, fucking newfag.

>support the industry
>crunchyroll

pfffhahaha

>this is what retards believe
the licenses don't pay for themselves idiot

Is you honestly want to support the industry, buy merchandise; yes, I know it's expensive, but that's the whole point.

this

They're cheap, and don't mean shit in the long run.

Crunchyroll saved anime from the fansubbers, kid. Be thankful.

Never heard of VRV, sad you fell for the "paying for streaming services help the industry" meme.

Butthurt thief trying to deny reality

Is VRV worth trying? It looks like it comes with CR and funimation, and 6 other shits that dont matter that much to me. I mostly download my animu from AB but having it stream on something other than hulu might be nice.

>I've been here at least a decade longer than you

Wanna be oldfags don't understand they can still be faggots being born earlier won't make you any better.

>Crunchyroll saved anime from the fansubbers, kid. Be thankful.
But user, did you bring the kitchen sink?

This is honestly bullshit if by "merchandise" you mean figures. If there is no toy manufacturer on the production committee of the anime you are looking to support then they are just paying a license fee to the committee like Crunchyroll do.

I would pirate anime even if paying for streaming literally feed starving animators or whatever. I don't need to deny the reality because in the real world, non-chinese streaming services doesn't make a meaningful impact on the industry and the service is bad given the complain from OP and other things not worth mentioning.
But it's your money, you can do whatever you want with it.

I swear that you, Mami kawada lover and pokemon trainer are the only tripfaggots I don't mind.
Other than Daiz when he is getting trolled. Reddit spacing was a good troll on him

I pay for streaming services and pirate anime. To be honest though I don't think the "streaming from everywhere else doesn't matter" meme is really that true. Increasingly common for western firms like Crunchyroll and NETFLIX to be on Production Committees or funding entire shows.

>I don't need to deny the reality because in the real world, non-chinese streaming services doesn't make a meaningful impact on the industry

Imagine how fucking retarded and engaging in mental gymnastics you'd have to be to say this unironically

"That"

Kek I remember

Netflix has probably played a fairly large role in helping get 3D to be more accepted in anime. With shows and films they have largely funded like Sidonia, Ajin and BLAME! Sidonia especially, being one of the first full 3D anime to be quite a big success. If shifting the way an industry produces isn't having " a meaningful impact on the industry" I don't know what is.