youtube.com/watch?v=LMiYjkG4onM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Feed the owls

This is suffering.

wub wub wub

poor fennec

KONNICHIWA DE ARIMASU

youtube.com/watch?v=HkWBYgHffK0

So now that we know the new mobile game coming out in five minutes is not a rhythm game what kind of game would you want it to be?

Japari live

youtube.com/watch?v=wUOaad5kXI8

Open World Survival Early Access Multiplayer Game

on a mobile?

D E A R I M A S U

Grape confronted with the choice between 2D and 3D making the right choice.

How much did she pay to get there? First time i see an old penguin's white feathers.

Maybe its for a cosplay magazine or something and they paid the zoo?

Zoos are really making more money now.

Do we have any jabari parker edits?

Moba

So guys, have you already discussed best game of the year?
youtu.be/ptORAwAJN5c
I want it but not sure if Amiami will sell it.

Why did they decide to leave that big chunk of penguin shit in frame?

Chao Garden, but with Friends. You know, the thing Sega was SUPPOSED TO FUCKING GIVE US AFTER ALL THIS TIME. They never promised it, but it was fucking required and they failed to deliver it.

I hope it's a game where we can just take a friend or two and take care of them.

Why would they be kicking the shit out of each other? I thought they were supposed to be friends?

Rewatch episode 6.

It looks well made and fun but I don't really like it and don't think I would play it. The pain faces the Friends make when they get hit just makes me feel bad for them.

Moose and Lion are just trying to figure out who goes on top and bottom for the night.

Animals love play fighting, it really isn't anything special.

>that arai-san special attack
holy shit i love it

I was half-expecting that to be Groot from Guardians of the Galaxy. At least it explains Arai's chest in the anime.

I want to kick Arai-san!

Apologize.

Pretty sure you got the wrong animal there.

I wonder if there are Japanese that dislike Arai-san for being a real life invasive species pest and menace to many? They do of course offer rewards for murdering her kind.

Wiki please

What console is the fighting going to?

>Tanuki have big balls
>No big boobs as compensation when turned to a Friend

So, what got big? Or should I ask, puffy?

Her cuteness. Just fucking look at her I want to hug her at least two times more than any other friend.

Why no one posts the actual Tanuki Friend?

Her description is super cute

Why is my wife so cute?

Would a Jaguar from the Amazon dress like a native?

This is the sort of shit I like to see

This is the sort of shit I like to see

Nice hips.

with pleasure

visible confusion

This single picture always makes me feel so zen when I look at it

Where would they even get that much? Are they hiding 20 dudes in the library whose sole purpose is to fap for the owls?

from me.

Yoshizaki should focus on kemono friends

>Ah, don't eat me!

Tsuchinoko's ass needs to be focused on especially.

Animals play-fight in the wild all the time.

Tanukis are actually pretty dumb and not as impressive when compared to raccoons. Then again, they're more related to dogs than actual raccoons which explains why they can't walk on two legs and have dexterous paws (and aren't sneaky little faggots that get stuck in the weirdest places). I'm curious if we'll ever see a divergence from the invading American raccoon species in Japan from the rest of the raccoon population in America someday (probably in the far future). I also wonder how much the growing raccoon population is affecting the tanuki population in Japan?

I'm glad he still draws the best legs and hips.

Penguins are still the cutest though

IM NOT GOING TO EAT YOU

Season 2 when? I miss that "tabenaide kudasai" so much

Nobody knows how to do it

With so much support they can gather more funds from sponsors, but then there's the issue in getting enough talent to further improve the 3DCG

Nobody wants the CG improved so I highly doubt it will be.

I think the best option would be to follow another group of Friends entirely and have Kaban and co.'s adventure as a side story or just be something that happens in the background. Though I'm completely sure if they do decide to continue Kaban and friends' adventure outright, they'll do it really well.

I can't imagine we'll see the Friends on the island again though.

I wonder what Ceruleman tastes like.

Did they fix this in the Blurays?

What would they fix there?

What is this?

I don't know but since it's always getting posted as an example of weirdness/uncanny valley (completely static face, oddly moving mouth) I thought maybe they'd try to fix it

Pangolin Friend when? They're the only scale-having mammals in the world and now are part of their own family separated from anteaters, you know.
youtube.com/watch?v=LMiYjkG4onM

It's just funny face, nobody fixes funny faces in other anime.

I want to touch her hard, sharp keratin scales.

>he didn't read Girogiro by Grey Wolf

This debiru is too cute.

As cute as the Satanic Leaf Gecko, who praises Satan.

Consider this: Cephalopod Friends with tentacle hair.

>high art needs to be fixed

Hana ga saita yo.

>Ika is actually a squid from Japari Isle that strayed too far and made it to Japan without ever realizing she's actually a Squid Friend
Sasuga Ika-chan.

Does this count as playfighting?

are there any crustacean Friends?

There really needs to be Gachapon figurines.

So far I found in my trip in Japan last week that there's only pins and keychains

Only animals with lungs

Would be my guess.

UMA are the exception

Will she be in the city? Will Rat Friend be there too?

If this really is your picture, then wow you're a true KF fan. Did you order it all online?

It's also supposedly not the same genre as the original. Although going by that it's hard to know if they meant "RPG" or "Line attack RPG". If they just meant "Line attack RPG" it could be a RPG with a different system.

Alternatively, maybe some kind of Animal Crossing clone?