Violence is seemingly inevitable

HEAR ME OUT
I'm young(ish), with a fiance and two kids.
I hate the state of things.
I'm scrawny and angry.
I'm not stupid, although I might be naive.

SHOULD I JOIN THE MILITARY?

If not, should I join the fucking French Legion or whatever?

Violence seems inevitable. I don't want to be unprepared. I want to know exactly what to dosnd what's going on.

I realize I'm asking a mongolian basket-weaving forum. I don't have a lot of friends.

>exactly what to do and what's going on*

No, you have a life and family, don't throw it away to die in the sand-dunes of Islamic savagery to ensure Uncle Sam another alarmingly rapid depleting oil field.

No just buy some guns and train your body for the inevitable collpase.

Workout

I would read some Hemingway before you join the military for the reasons you want to join. The military wants people who want to get a pay check at the end of the week for performing a job that week. They are not too keen on thrill seekers. So the deal you have to accept with military is, a job that is either incredibly boring, or hard to the point of being nearly impossible, and a paycheck is is slightly more than being incredibly crappy.

Maybe you should join the reserves?

>becoming a lapdog for the regime that turned everything to shit

>I'm young(ish), with a fiance and two kids.
>with a fiance and two kids
uhh?

>SHOULD I JOIN THE MILITARY?
NO YOU LITERAL RETARD DON'T DO THAT
She's gonna cheat on you

Dude, have you not been paying attention??? She already is, and if she isn't it is because she is either fat or ugly.

The reason I'm attracted to the military is for the "hands-on" experience.
Knowing what an explosion sounds like and being able to guage the distance, etc.
You can't learn that at the range, or at the gym.
The reserves might work.

I just want to be as ready as ready gets.

also, these guys are retarded

I didn't look for her. We bumped into each other. You would never believe, let alone understand. Pic related, faggots.

nice thread OP
I'm a psych DQ from military, but I want to get shot at by subhuman nigger creatures in the third world. how might I go about becoming a defense contractor with no references? for the purposes of this question assume I'm a certifiable badass, not a tendy-fed basement troll.

>You would never believe, let alone understand. Pic related, faggots.
Meh if you want to play with fire go ahead. Nobody's stopping your anything.

The right wing likes to fantasize about a total societal collapse, but it probably won't happen. More than likely it'll be a soft collapse that takes a while. Like the fall of the soviet union. Instead of nuclear war.

I think subconsciously you're realizing that you are settling down and your instinct is to pull back from this. You're tired of the mediocre and looking for excitement. Buy some camping and hunting gear and go outdoors. Go on civilian adventures. You don't need military training to learn how to survive in the wilderness.

I get that you are "trolling," but your post is so incoherent that the 'joke' is lost on me.

CARE TO ELABORATE?

Fair enough, appreciate the contribution..

I'm moreso concerned with combat training, notsomuch survival/camping/hunting/etc.

Just a guess, but you are probably too smart for infantry. Smart guys who insist on fighting carry the mortar or the saw. I still say, if you do go, join reserves, if you like it, join full time. Make sure you say goodbye to your kids when you go to basic though, because a divorce is almost certain (like 92%) here in 2018. A lot of the people here don't agree, but I find a lot of fulfillment in serial monogamy. Months 6 though 12 of a relationship are the best anyhow.

As a father your most important years are teens though 20's anyhow.

If you join anything join the air force & then take advantage of every single chance you get to increase your military skills. You will leave with a trade, military skills and a bigger paycheck the the army.

Marry your fiancee, have more kids, and be successful. There are plenty of young men with nothing to live for who will give their lives to the cause

And work out so your marriage doesn't fall apart

the overwhelming negativity towards marriage withstanding an enlistment is almost enough to change my mood..
Sir, yes, sir, and such.

I'd think really carefully about it. You're about to blow prime years of your life fighting to make some time rich while you could.e of the other end with a screw loose and no real skills for the job market. It works out well for a minority of vets.

no im just hoping someone will drop some advice on how to get a foot in the door with the pmc world outside of military

Why not an hero? It would save you a lot of hassle.

I guess it's worth mentioning that I'm a certified welder. That change anything?

I agree, these are prime years, biologically speaking. Culturally speaking, these years are shit, and it's not changing any time soon.

>dat ID
lol, black Irish amirite

im a chad with 140 IQ but all i want to do in life is kill non-whites in some godforsaken shithole and the service won't take me. I'm good at a lot of stuff but violence is what I'm best at.

>
>
>
>The reason I'm attracted to the military is for the "hands-on" experience.
>Knowing what an explosion sounds like and being able to guage the distance, etc.
>You can't learn that at the range
Yes you can, and even if you couldn't, those days are rapidly moving behind us, so odds are you'd never get the real thing.
If that hands on experience is what you're after, there are companies that offer that kind of field training, complete with getting shot at so you can learn what the rounds sound like and direction/distance etc.

Go skydiving. Take a trip without much money. Go live in the woods for a week. Get a job in a different state and start o er.... There are plenty of ways to scare the shit out of yourself without signing your life away.

Leaf, I'm not interested in "scaring myself." (although not necessarily opposed to it either)

Skydiving sounds dope though, solid accidental contribution