Holocaust survivor: This is not the America I came to

youtube.com/watch?v=YP-NmUVR_Wo

"And the train went straight into the gas chamber. And out came a woman in her bridal gown, they had abducted her from her wedding. And she walked straight into the gas chamber. Of course they told her that she was going to take a shower."

Why do you still deny the holocaust Sup Forums? Don't you see how certain this old woman feels about what she remembers? She juts out her chin defiantly at the end towards the holocaust deniers. Please Sup Forums get on the right side of history.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1pgWvUZI18U
holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/2009/03/photographic-documentation-of-nazi.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

And Reichsfurheroberwaffen Snidely Whiplash twirled his mustache and snickered as the holocoaster deposited each load of jews into the 6000° oven. The melted fat was then collected to make commemorative bars of soap which were distributed to the jew-wedding snatcher teams for their good work.

It sounds unbelievable, but it happened.

yeah bc your tribe destroyed it

right

Why are so many fucking survivors.
Worst. Genocide. Ever.

Why didn't she just pretend to be sick so they would take her to the hospital and nurse her back to health?

the Nazis would have prisoners wear shoes made from the skin of other dead prisoners and then they would force them to have tap dancing competitions. People who lose the competition were forced to fight in the arena against trained tigers. My grandmother survive after she win five competitions. Now she is 3d hologram and you can listen to the story

A cursory understanding of how memory is constructed will tell you most of these stories are bullshit. I mean a woman being thrown into the 'showers' IN HER BRIDAL GOWN? Fucking lampshades made of skin? That sounds like the kind of shit and older person would tell a kid to fuck with them.

>science is dangerous goyim
wew

Why the fuck is she not in Israel?
Fucking kike, we don't care what you thought you would come to. Fuck off back to your stolen land.

man could you imagine just cracking that old kikes dome open

There's no evidence or papers that provide orders to gas prisoners.

>this is not the america I came to
No shit, look what damage yids have done

I don't deny the deaths of 16 million Jews, in fact the Nazis killed my great-grandfather, who was murdered at age 7 in the Auschwitz pool where a specially-trained Nazi shark ate him alive. Never forget.

My grandmother saw with her own eyes how the Nazi soldiers would cut off the legs of the fattest Jew and force the skinnier Jews into Gordon Ramsey style cannibal cookoffs, shouting and berating them the whole time, and when the chefs had finally prepared the meal, the Nazis would throw the meal, no matter how finely cooked, into the ovens, and the chefs were gassed. My grandmother survived the gas chambers three times by chewing on a gold coin she hid in her vagina, which neutralized the gas.

youtube.com/watch?v=1pgWvUZI18U

What about murderous masturbation machines?

>2018 America is different than early-mid 20th Century America

someone shut this old bitch up. no fucking shit it's not the same

you want to know what the scary part is? It's gotten into the medicine school. Students are taught theory, which is fine but then all the procedures they use are termed "Rockefeller medicine". These procedures are made specifically to have patients pay as much money as possible to big pharma, even if it has lethal side effects.

>enjoy your youthful 20s
Dehenerate.

Oh no a jew has hurt feelings, quick every white person find a bull for your wife and kill yourself to make this right.

That's Woody Allen in a dress

What is going to happen when these last "Holocaust survivors" finally kick the can? They've been trotting out these fools for 70 years, every time TPTB want to remind white people about how horrible they are.

The people here that deny the Holocaust can be explained by either:

>A) They're doing it ironically.
>B) They got too caught up in the LARP and now actually believe it didn't happen.

The official story of the Holocaust is obviously bullshit, hence why they keep changing the story. Auschwitz didn't have a gas chamber. The Nazi Soap is backed by no historical evidence. There are many holes in the official narrative, and when people discover it while simultaneously being exposed to a bunch of red-pills that are actually true here, they presumptuously conclude that the "Holohoax" is the ultimate red-pill. These same people are notoriously bad at defending this idea.

Like most ideas, there's a spectrum of belief. One polar end is believing the "official" Holocaust narrative as it's given, 6 million+ and all. The other polar end is believing the Holocaust itself never happened. The Truth is somewhere in the middle of this spectrum. Those who are truly red-pilled will try and keep an objective mind in their search for truth.

>inb4 NothingToSeeHereGoyim.jpg

And gradually I came to hate them

Not all Jews were gassed or burned. Many were shot. Line up 20 people, shoot them with a machine gun. Bulldoze them out of the way and bring in a new batch. Repeat this over and over again. Several thousand dead in 24 hours. Why is this so hard to understand?

(And That's a Good Thing)

and as his opponent who did this hacker Sup Forums choose???? HUMANITY

deniers STILL cant answer any of these questions

My youthful twenties?
Erm... yeah.

>"And the train went straight into the gas chamber. And out came a woman in her bridal gown, they had abducted her from her wedding. And she walked straight into the gas chamber. Of course they told her that she was going to take a shower."
Did she actually see the woman gassed, or is she assuming she was gassed when she went a different direction?

>Having fun is degenerate.

>subvert white goyim in America after white goyim in Germany get tired of you
>White goyim in America get tired of you
>...

send her back to Boland

Most of the time.

Can't wait until all Holohoaxers are gone.

I did enjoy my youthful 20's, and let me assure you: you missed nothing. I wish I discovered Sup Forums sooner.

Then go back to the gas chambers lmao.

Why are the Jews stealing all of the spotlight?

How come nobody is sympathizing the 4.3 million Japanese that were killed in American concentration camps during WW2? How come nobody is talking about/revisiting the mass Japanese graves throughout the West Coast?

Why would the Germans(who are in the middle of a war) waste bullets on killing jews when they apparently could've gassed or put the jews in the oven?
Ammunition is a precious commodity during war I can't see anyone wasting bullets on something stupid like that

also the chamber of rotating knives. My grandmother was only 7 when she first forced into the chamber. She survive 8 trips through the hellish death trap labyrinth they create underground. Eventually she win her freedom and they let her go

I'm not really into holocaust denial and I'm not a Nazi but those questions don't actually prove anything even if every answer is favourable to the holocaust story you want to believe. You realise that yet?
Instead of arguing just find the proof and prove it and settle the matter. For example where are the remains of these six million people?
Something like that might prove it.

Right side of history isn't globalization based on subversion

and the corpses turned into pixie dust so as to avoid further desecration by the ebil Nahtsees

>Help economically ravage a country through predatory usury and corruption.
>Attempt a takeover of said country through a communist rebellion
>Act surprised and shocked when suddenly the native population hates you for it all whilst claiming innocence
>Nazi's haven't changed
Kek the jews haven't changed at all either cupcake. This was bound to happen.

I highly doubt showing six million bodies to a denier will do anything. The reply will be "Someone else did it!1! Its a conspiracy!!"

You'd be better off arguing with a flat earther honestly.

>my youthful twenties
This is how my normie friends are spending their "youthful twenties"
>prison
>4 kids at 20 years old
>got HIV by fucking some nigger
>alcohol poisoning
>rehab because he smoked way too much meth
>dead
I'm really missing out apparently

Mass graves were found everywhere.

stop being such a fucking coward that you have to pretend to be some impartial observer you fucking worm. I have no respect for fucking rats like yourself. If you have a viewpoint you want to argue, then fine, but this shit where you pretend you arent a denier and argue denier points as if its going to trick me or anyone else get my blood boiling.

And again, you cant answer ANY of them.

fuckign kike trying to lie to her last breathe.

Fucking christ, your choice of freidns is awful. That explains why you're a neckbeard Sup Forumstard.

Surely the billions of bones were gathered up and given a proper burial?

Yeah, these mass graves are known as Catholic cemeteries in the rest of the world.

I don't think anyone denies holocaust apart of some crazy ass historians wannabe, maybe except obvious trolls.

>They got too caught up in the LARP
isnt this basically what the jews did? kept telling each other ridiculous stories until they became real?

No, the America you came to was way better.

The woman in this video is a liar. They said you will not replaces us not Jews will not replace us.

holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/2009/03/photographic-documentation-of-nazi.html

Because Japs did the same fucking thing

Hahahahaha why must you lie kike you're not fooling anybody here.

I'd love to hook one of these "Holocaust survivors" up to a polygraph machine.

Yeah, the America she came to was white. But then her subhuman rat species destroyed it.

>give her a home in a country my famiy has been dying to build for 400 years and ask nothing in return
>reaches for the knife as soon as we turn our backs
I sure do love foreign cultures.

>There are many holes in the official narrative
no there arent. deniers just have no idea what the official narrative is in the first place

There were about 100,000 total survivors, really not that many.

They found the "mass graves" but refuse to inspect them because "jewish law" forbids them. So basically we just have to believe there are jews in there despite never actually digging them up and giving them a "proper" burial
Says the guy on Sup Forums trying to make us think the Holohoax happened
Pic related it's you schlomo

They'd pass it with ease. They've been lying for so long that they actually believe themselves.

Yeah, the bodies of German soldiers massacred by the Soviets.

how fucking dumb are you guys to actually make one of your points "show me the mass graves!"

100,000 survivors of an event that happened almost 80 years ago. But yet "new" survivors pop up daily to give us their own made up story of how they outsmarted the Nazi's and survived
Give me a fucking break

kek. upvoted

>"And the train went straight into the gas chamber. And out came a woman in her bridal gown, they had abducted her from her wedding. And she walked straight into the gas chamber. Of course they told her that she was going to take a shower."
Did you make this up?

>I just heard about this lady so shes a "new survivor"
t. retard

That was attributes to the allies bombing campaign against the rail roads of germany. They were forced to cut food supply to their internment camps fool

The survivors which are still alive today were mostly children during the Holocaust. Since they were kids at the time, they hardly suffered and their stories mostly revolve around losing their relatives.

Im a senior in HS and my Jewish English teacher is forcing us to read Night by Elie Wiesel, a lot of what I'm reading sounds preposterous and I can't find any facts to back up many of the claims made in this book. Even my teacher agreed one of Elie's accounts sounded made up but that theres no reason not to believe what he says. What's Sup Forumss consensus on this piece of literature?

spbp

typhus and starvation victims being buried by Brits. Those massive, 6 million containing graves made by nahtsees are quite a bit scarcer.

>That was attributes to the allies bombing campaign against the rail roads of germany.
no it wasnt. This is just a pathetic excuse denier make up that has literally no backing to it at all.

>They were forced to cut food supply to their internment camps fool

no they werent. The Polish Ghettos were being starved out before any bombing campaign anyway. also, answer question 9 here

Try using pics of nazis and not bongs burying people in mass graves. Though rare they do exist. Try looking up sources from actual death camps. You might have more luck.

>Even my teacher agreed one of Elie's accounts sounded made up but that theres no reason not to believe what he says. What's Sup Forumss consensus on this piece of literature?
Anecdotal evidence is no proof of anything.

The Israeli ones seem to be getting younger and younger to be honest.

This Holocaust survivor claims she's losing sleep over the "alt-right" so I guess we shouldn't care that Jews are at the forefront of transforming formerly racially homogeneous western countries into third world shitholes.

Funny how these millions of spent rounds were never found.

The Holocaust hasn't happened YET!

How is them dying of typhus somehow them not dying? Who ever claimed all 6 million people were buried in one grave? How are you this stupid user?

>Try using pics of nazis and not bongs burying people in mass graves.
The bongs are making the nazis burry them user. You would know this if you actually bothered doing even a little bit of homework instead of just shitposting in your echochamber all the time.

dying of Typhus a little different then sending them on roller coaster rides into acid ponds

>this is not the america i came to
yes its not as racist and antisemitic as it was

memeber the good old days when ONLY Whites were allowed to migrate and become citizen

Wew... now wipe the foam off your chin.
Not that I have to plead my innocence to you, oh rider of the high horse but I am impartial.
Also I can answer a lot of those questions (specically but there is no point) the post you responded to is the general answer to them all. They are irrelevant and don't prove anything.
So you're saying it happened, six million were executed but nobody can prove it (?!) and people who are impartial are in the wrong for not just believing what they are ordered to think.
You aren't doing yourself many favours there m80 boi.

Where can I get me some of them Jewskin shoes?

no one ever claimed all these strawmen though user. Again, you would know this if any of you had actually bothered studying what the holocaust was. People starving to death or dying of typhus is still them dying. Also, go look up what Aktion 14f13 was

Where are they then?

it wasnt such a precious commodity it was widely available and cheap but other then that many were also killed by starvation disease etc.

Underated post

>have records of the handful of people still alive during war X
>somehow more and more holocaust survivors previously not on record show up to give political opinoins
REALLY warms up the ol' oven