Ethnostate thread

Ethnostate thread

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/iceland/12165357/Meet-Icelands-first-Syrian-refugees-For-us-its-the-freezer.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Q6omsDyFNlk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Never gonna happen, never gonna happen, never gonna happen, you filthy mutt!

You know you won't pass the genetic testing right?
Have fun in mutt country

Sure, turk.

Thinking about moving lads. Do they accept autists?

hehehehe i dont think so

Mutts not invited.

Correction at least 62%white are aloud in, but no Asian-white mixes

shouldnt a white ethno state be in europe?

I would pass for European sooner than you, kike.

Pointless
Take back your whole country, not just a little enclave (which wil get invaded and overrun eventually anyway)

Sweden used to be one before you got there, Ahmed.

AYO HOL UP, blond hair blue eyed man here

where da Swedish women at??

Me wants to trespass her borders.
Are Japan and Isreal the only ethno-states out there?

There is also Iceland, user.

no shit. My country was founded as an "ethnostate." It wasn't necessary to call it an ethnostate at the time because any other kind of state would be considered ludicrous.

This. We need to get bigger not smaller

>t. 62% white, 38% black

I support retaking all of America.
Mostly because I miss what California was before the Communists came in.

How do you suppose we do that? Spics are flooding in, it's "racist" to put niggers in jail and men take soy supplements daily.

>my country was founded as an ethnostate
??

This is a thirst thread if anything

Venezuela is a South American ethnostate, South Africa WAS an ethnostate(we can't have nice things in Africa) Poland and Hungary are trying to be ethnostates, the German people want an ethnostate and Russia is an ethnostate for people native to our lands
>ancap
I'm an ethnic Russian

Southern California (other than San Diego) would be left out of the ethnostate

Everybody with conservative traditional views needs to make money and have lots of kids so they can influence things. The generation z is going to be conservative so I think we will win. One day I or my future wife will try to run for office and on a platform of annexing mexico, then we can start spreading south. Once we have all of south America Canada will probably be willing to join us

Revolution plus cover up genocide

>My country was founded as an "ethnostate."

Am I allowed in the ethnostate?

no jackie chan.

>implying people use 23andme for DNA tests
You do know they added some African DNA into test results, I used ancestry DNA

>ethnostate
>post girls that got fucked by the BBC

nice going OP

Sure, Europeans can have brown eyes

Is that a little self-portrait you drew for me?

But that's the point. It was possible 200 years ago, it is not now..
Sadly :(

Why does it matter you retarded mutt

What is your ancestry?

>Canadian implying
Only 8 of you will be aloud in

>implying I'm american even though I previously stated I'm Russian

>aloud

>1798 immigration policy is good law

>responding with self portraits because you can't form an argument

"Never underestimate an individual. Even a single motivated person can make a huge difference." --Paraphrased from the protocols of zion

>LARP as a white european when you're a mutt american

>tfw you had a girlfriend like some of these girls being posted ITT and you had to give up on her because of familial disputes

Only in dreams, user....only in dreams :(

>not even believing im from Russia
>Californian education

argument - white is not an ethnicity; it is a race.
argument - ethnostates require homogenous ethnicity, e.g. the irish ethnostate, ireland.
argument - the USA could never have been an ethnostate because immigration was immediately open to the English, French, and Scottish ethnostates and quickly allowed the non-white European citizens of the ethnostates of Germany and Ireland to emigrate.

America was a white ethnostate for the first two centuries of its existence and was approximately 90% white up until the passing of the treasonous 1965 hart-cellar immigration act, a little over 50 years ago.

My ancestor in Denmark married a German, that means some Denmark citizens are part German and therefore Denmark isn't homogeneous.

How retarded

>irish are white
wew lad

we can work to make it a reality

>America was a white ethnostate

Here we go lads.

Yes. I doubt you're an autist though.

I have a better image to sum up your general.

Denmark having 5% of its population be part Danish-part German is not the same thing as the average american white being part Irish-part German-part Anglo-part Slavic-part Italian

>I'm half british, 10% irish, 10% scottish, 15% french and 15% italian
>british
>irish
>scottish
>french
>italian
>ethnicity - the fact or state of belonging to a social group that has a common national or cultural tradition
>hurr white ethnostate for amerimutts because we have no national or cultural tradition

Whiter than you, Achmed.

do not feed the obvious shills. You try to twist words and ideas, as if we're stupid and can't see what you're doing

>meme flag hiding amerimutt flag

>He seriously thinks his 1/64th will allow him into an ethnostate.
Keep dreaming mutt

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/iceland/12165357/Meet-Icelands-first-Syrian-refugees-For-us-its-the-freezer.html
Sure thing man. We'll just keep running until we run out of ground.

white european women the beauty that should never perish.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q6omsDyFNlk

>the commonly understood definition of a term is a kike psyop
>anything that disproves or questions my dogma is a kike psyop
>white is an ethnicity and our 1488 attitude gives us license to homogenize the actual cultural heritage of Europeans
>dominos and olive garden are italian food
You're a disgusting mongrel and deserve to be spat on.

That's not true, the average American is English Irish German and then you can tell if somebody has something else

I think the best thing about the mutt meme is that it really brings out the hypocrisy in Americans.

>whiter than you, Ahmed
>Swedenistan
>Italians aren't white
>Potatonigger LOL
>Slavs aren't white
>Germany is so cucked!
>mfw bongs dont have guns
But as soon as you post a 56% picture suddenly then and only then is it D&C.

movie plot: a white family keeps running from multiculturalism, but everywhere they go becomes increasingly brown until they have to move to a new place. Finally the only white place left is at their friend's house. Their friend promises only whites will be allowed in the house. Eventually the friend invites a nigger to live with them. The nigger kills everyone. THE END

holy shit guys I think we broke sven

I'd rather live around italians and irish, or mixes of them, in america than non-whites.

Average amerimutt has nigger admixture and goes through the american education-prison complex; they have the mentality of 12 year olds with 90 IQ.

just because your state is a mutt mill doesn't mean mine is

It's true. Americans aren't allowed in by default.

>just because your state is a mutt mill doesn't mean mine is