Wow

Didn't see that coming.

Sup Forums on suicide watch

Yay, everyone is white

Is it a jew trick?

fake tweet kys sand nigger shitskin you will never be white

>arapes

Controlled opposition. Also a flaming homosexual.

>half arab
>half German
Finally allowed in the ethnostate
great day to be alive leds.

fake tweet or not, arabs have been at war with "the white world" for the past 3,000 years or more. they are our greatest enemy.

Fake news

Persians were the original whites though.

Fake news. It's not like it's difficult to check his real Twitter account. Now tell me, Chaim, why so dedicated to discrediting Spencer?

based dicky "everyone is white" spencer

how long until the chinese and japanese are white as well

Sounds like Democrat tactics; divide everybody into ever smaller, more exclusive groups and sell them each some victimhood. I guess that makes Richard Spencer a democratic operative. Actually, I'm also starting to think it's Chinese money behind the Democratic party.

Checked twitter, fake tweet.
Plus Spencers already said Islam would be banned.

>These civilizations did some good stuff on par with the achievements of Europeans. I think we should consider them white because of this.

Really made me think. Soon every ancient civilization of note will become White. China next?

He's right you know

SAGE

KYS faggot

Banned from where?

Finally they start to get it. Not just the jews but the chinks too.

That's retarded. I don't see that on his account either, so I assume you faked it to stir up even more drama.

They're more closely related to whites than blacks are but thats about it

From the potential ethnostate. He said religion that conflicts with white culture wouldn't be allowed and specifically said Islam would be banned.