Mueller is going to make you all very sad

You Trumptards BTFO yet? You're gonna literally wait until the last fucking minute aren't you. When it's all said and done you'll probably say you never even supported the guy.

Omg hes finished again

Ha ha, what is this?

What crime is involved here?

Hurt feels over hildawgs terrible performance

Awaiting the memo...

Tell me about this little nugget. Looks like something is on the horizon. Like maybe Mueller knows this whole thing is fucking fake.

Wouldn’t he want to speed up the sentencing though?

Flynn is cooperating with Mueller. Manafort's sentencing was also postponed earlier.

>Rosenstein is a Trump appointee
>Christopher Wray is a Trump appointee
>neither want the memo released because they know it's bullshit reaching
>Carter Page has been on IC radar since 2013

You Trumpians and your idol worship, so hilarious

No crime. It’s nothing.

>being this fucking stupid

all we have left is hope

Still butthurt that spirit cooking high priestess killary cuntin’ Didn’t win. While you’re reading “what happened” and playing pretend with your friends about trump being Btfo(which is so outside the realm of reality I wonder if you aren’t actually retarded, there’s obviously some kind of mental handicap) the rest of America is happy to have more money in their pockets while they wait for the memo to be released and the hanging of Obama, Killary, podesta, and any other democrat mother fucker that knew anything and did nothing. The day is coming fucker.

>implying I give a fuck about Hillary literally at all
I don't. Your entire argument destroyed

Lol so you deny supporting her now? Or voting for her? Project harder bitchtits

>planned to tell

Lol OP is shilling into overtime today. Sage

>"Just chillin in Cedar Rapids"

That's what you think.

Her campaign gives me post traumatic cringe disorder. "Pokémon go to the polls"

No crime, and, yes, old news.

This came out yesterday, and I had to explain to my wife, and part of Sup Forums, that this is in regards to Flynn being released from sentencing regarding the investigation. Flynn lied to entrap the FBI to create more coverage for the whole thing.

The 4D chess isn't a meme. If Flynn lied, ON PURPOSE, about whether or not he did actually talk to some Russkie, WHILE HE WAS A PART OF THE TRANSITION TEAM AND PRIVY TO DO SO, and the accusations against Flynn are in regards to an investigation about Russian collusion that didn't actually ever happen, then Flynn "didn't lie about collusion that didn't happen".

In other words:
FBI asked Flynn is he contacted Russia as part of an effort of collusion. He answered "No". FBI finds that he DID contact Russians, but it wasn't a part of collusion, only part of his job DURING TRANSITION. The "No" wasn't a lie in the context of the investigation. It was a misdirection based on the context of the question in order to entrap the investigators -- investigators that were KNOWINGLY pursuing falsified allegations against the Trump administration.

It's fucking stupid how convoluted this shit has become with the desperation from the left and their agents at these agencies. They've made a mockery and embarrassment of themselves, and the agencies they "serve".

Trump colluded with Russians to win the elction
Trump never wanted to win and was shocked when he won.

Do libtards not understand how that contridicts everything.