Kratom Discussion Thread

What does Sup Forums think of Kratom? DEA tried banning this herb about a year ago, but retracted it after public backlash. Despite the public's attempts at downplaying the effects that Kratom can produce, it's no secret that it has some pretty significant opiate effects and can be addictive.

What's your overall opinion? Do you use it and for what reasons? Should it stay legal?

Other urls found in this thread:

highpoweredkratom.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't know whats it do?

>anything can be addictive
if opiate effects are what you're looking for, is that a bad ting?
It seems like you don't like it or don't support it, OP. Let's hear what you think about it first.

It's kind of fun buzz, but will fuck with your liver and pancreas. I played with it for a short while until my shits started to be light tan. Fuck that.

I used it to wean myself off of a large dose of opiates I was prescribed due to a motorcycle crash that destroyed both of my ankles.

I took it daily for over a year, and when I quit the withdrawal affects were similar to caffeine. I had a mild headache and a runny nose for 3 days, and that was it.
The government should be concerned with real drugs, not something less powerful than Benadryl.

Should be legal.

It's about as dangerous as water. I don't use it but I have a friend who uses it instead of traditional opiates.

The DEA wants to ban anything they can't push addiction with. You know the DEA and CIA made deals with the cartel from 2000-2012 allowing drugs into the country in exchange for information on other cartels right?

When was the last time the gubberment cared about your health or public safety?

I think the DEA should regulate it and ban extracts. Extracts cause addiction just as bad as Heroin. Talking from experience. The OPMS extract shots were way worse than any opiate i've withdrew from. It was 4 days of pure hell. The first two days I could not think due to the agony.
Powder has it's downsides but it's not as dangerous and addictive as the extracts, which give Kratom a bad name and cause most issues.
A lot of people have switched to Kratom from opiates as it's a partial agonist and provides relief from withdrawals and cravings. It's like a safer version of Methadone for some people.
To see how bad the addiction can be, check out the subreddit /r/QuittingKratom

I mostly like it and am apparently very sensitive to it. Don't seem to develop any tolerance at my dosage (1 tsp/day) and anything more makes me feel sick. Only complaint is that it makes time go by too fast and it gives me a bit of rage.

>What it do

I take it you’re a nigger.

I’ve used Kratom recently. Yes, I felt a bit of a pleasant buzz for maybe an hour or two but it left me with a weird feeling of like a heart attack or chest pains something when I smoked weed.

It’s effects seem a bit dangerous desu and I won’t do it again ever.

He clearly wrote WHAT'S, you stupid nigger.

fuck kratom, shoot heroin kids

Allows me to workout harder, allows me to have unlimited sexual stamina.

Not cumming is a mindfuck to women and they always come back for more

I haven't seen any evidence that it hurts your liver. I've been using it for a little more than a year and haven't noticed odd coloration of my shits.

Those OPMS extracts are serious shit. I've never tried it, but my friends who work in a smoke shop say that the same people come in 5+ times a day for it, desperately scrounging up change to buy it.

I started using it to alleviate sciatic pain, but I've developed a bit of a dependence. The last period of time I've gone without it was 5 days and it gave me flu-like symptoms that weren't pleasant. How did you get off the stuff? Did you use a taper or just cold turkey?

its prety gud. Super mild yet helps with anxiety.
You can have a really weird hangover the next day if you take too much though

can somebody point me to a good online retailer? I will order some of this shit right now.

highpoweredkratom.com/
buy good kratom here
or
buy the Tianeptine here, take 100mg for heroin like effects

It does help you last longer, but in my experience, it takes the passionate energy out of the moment. That's what really gets a woman coming back. You can give her the jackhammer all night long, but if there's no underlying passion, you won't really stand out.

Botanical Bunny's Premium is what I'm using now, some of the best I've had. Gives you a nice energy boost with mild sedation. Don't overdo it though.

bro fuck OPMS, I got 20k in debt because of it. It's THAT GOOD. Actually, it used to be, they changed the formula a few months ago and it hasn't been the same. It is no longer worth it. But I used to drive to the headshop twice a day. I COULD NOT QUIT, it was bliss. Do not EVER try it.

>mild opioid agonist
It's decent for use in combatting the occasional hangover but tolerance develops too quickly for it to be useful for anything else. It is also mildly addictive so anything other than occasional use should be under caution

one time i did a little vial of kratom and felt like i drank a bunch of lean. What do I need to buy to get something like that?

actually, I only spent that much because of how fucking addictive it was. I would use it for a while because of how good it was and before I knew it, I couldn't function without it.
Kratom has probably the worst mindfuck for an addiction, everything fucking sucks if you don't have it. PAWS can last a couple months at least, making relapse extremely likely if you live near a headshop with it.

Benadryl can make you see shit if you take like 15. Wouldn’t recommend it though because it’s spiders.

Any red strains will give you nice sedative effects. I'm not sure what vials you're referring to, but your local smoke shop might have the OPMS brand. They have mini-containers that look like tiny soda cans. Be careful though, like other users have said, it can be addictive if not used in moderation.

kratom is extremely valuable for kicking hard opiates. i'm beating an oxy addiction and then a subsequent suboxone addiction with kratom right now.

> 20,000 on kratom
You're pathetic. I took heroin for almost two years straight and I spent much less. Didn't have any problems quitting either, other than cravings here and there.

Can confirm, not a fun experience by any stretch of the imagination. There's people on 420Chan that love the stuff though.

It gives me massive horrendous farts. I farted while typing this.

Didnt damage my liver. I had enzyme tests before and after I started taking it. My liver enzymes actually decreased.

Because your liver can no longer produce them!

This is bad. I didn't feel normal for 3 days after 600mg. Everything felt like it was closing in on me, my hands felt upside down.
Long term Benadryl was recently tied to dementia, so it's bad for your brain.

Take datura if you want to experience a deliriant.

I was pretty hooked on them for a while to the point where my tolerance had me taking more than 30 pills a night. I’d get this really heavy feeling that made it near impossible to walk. Also it killed my short term memory. I’d be curious about something and would want to look it up, but by the time I’d pick up my phone or move to the computer I’d completely forget what it was. Literally less than 5 seconds.

On topic, do shops sell Kratom, or is it an online retailer only thing?

You should get that checked it, because almost certainly its not the kratom. Unless you were taking massive amounts all the time Ive never seen someone actually get any damage from kratom. Ive been using it for about 8 years and have never had a problem.

You're a fucking pussy for not pushing yourself to your limit. Heroin should have the worst withdrawals of them all if you do it right.

>On topic, do shops sell Kratom, or is it an online retailer only thing?
I live in texas and for sure saw some kratom when i was at the head shop buying bibles the other day

I use kratom daily because I have debilitating chronic pain from Ehlers Danlos Syndrome - a connective tissue disorder which causes daily subluxations (partial dislocations) all over my body. If kratom is banned I don't know how I will function. I refuse to be on opiates because I don't want to be addicted to something that will eventually kill me. I'm a mom and in my early 30's and I just want to be able to take care of my baby and my husband and kratom is saving my life.

can you spoon feed me the best way to get high from this shit? Do I just buy some powder and drop some in my drink?

>should have the worst withdrawals of them all
>if you do it right
>worst withdrawals of them all
>do it right

I you even read what you type you retarded junkie?

use it once or twice a week for fun

its a pretty nice high, full mental clarity, just really happy and outgoing, just feel goooooood

taking a break from all intoxicants though, figure its best to do a check im not dependent on anything, no caffeine is the saddest for me

The best kratom is found from online vendors.

My favorites are:

freshalternatives.us (the best kratom I've tried, absolutely the highest quality but super expensive, only worth it if you want the best there is)

dgbotanicals.com (best kratom I've tried besides freshalternatives.us, but actually affordable)

freshalternative.net (different vendor than the .us FA, far more affordable and has the best prices for quality)

gardenofedenherbals.com

I haven't tried Botanical Bunny or 7ohm but I've heard they're up there with DG Botanicals in quality. You can also buy directly from Indonesian vendors but that's a but less reliable. I highly recommend leddit's /r/kratom sub.

If I wanted to kill myself, I’d climb to your ego and jump to your IQ.

You are buying in bulk from overseas right? You can get a nice supply that will last you years for a fair price if you buy it right from the source.

The contrast between the thoughtfulness of the first post and the bluntness of the reply is pretty good. Ty

You don't "get high" from it. It's not like that. You will just feel pleasant and happy and your pain wil go away. If you take too much you'll get really nauseous. I would start by mixing a 1 teaspoon in water and chugging it. If you feel nothing after 40 min try another teaspoon. That's how you find the right dosage for your body. I'm small so my sweet spot is 1.5tsp. Anything more makes me nauseous.

awful, just awful

kratom vendors trying to make a sale

I have not bought bulk from an Indo supplier because I prefer to buy bulk from American vendors who have paid to have the kratom lab tested. I am willing to pay more for that since the conditions that's it's harvested in are difficult to ascertain and I would prefer not to end up with a parasite.

By that appalling logic, everybody on the board is a pussy for not overdosing. Fucking retarded.

Thanks for the info, I’ll look into some of those. Found a headshop by me that sells kratom and I might buy some from there just to try it for the first time so I have an idea of the effects. Can it be used as a sleep aid?

will attest to the nausea, first time i took it i remembered dosing ~1 tsp, figured i always went really light, did 1.75 tsp, and jesus christ, got really really nauseous, puked and shit my brains out for 4 hours, didnt feel normal again until 24 hours later. I respect that drug a lot more now.

>If I wanted to kill myself, I’d climb to your ego and jump to your IQ
this sounds like something a highschool teacher would say and feel so clever

>high

ime, kratom is to opiates as caffeine is to methamphetamine

I still have some sitting around from about 3 years ago. I would take a few spoonfuls and never really felt anything. Horrible texture and unpleasant taste. Without a strong effect, not really worth it

I've been using this shit for years. AMA.

im a kratom supplier in indonesia.

Yes it can, but usually only if it is a red vein.

can I still safely consume the shit I bought three years ago? It's been sealed tight and stored in a room temperature, dry storage unit (absolutely no sunlight)

Dumbest poster I've seen this week.

What online site do you recommend for buying Kratom and which powder should a beginner choose?

Depending on the strain, some will knock you the fuck out while others might energize you. I use green maeng da since it helps me focus on work and not deal with my pain issues. I take 1 heaping teaspoon 3 times a day for the last 7 years.

see

Yeah I think so. I've had some really old stuff I've taken before and it worked fine.

I have a pound of Kratom in my cabinet that's been there for almost 4 years. I never touch it. It's useless, boring, and tastes like shit. Got it on the internet for like 20 dollars.

Hell, the drug companies tried to patent turmeric during obama... fucking turmeric

There's a few reputable ones like Kratom-K. You could just buy a sample pack and see what you like. Overall, I stick to green maeng-da. It's a well rounded strain that's pretty easy to find.

It's chill. I used to get it by the kilo before they banned it in my state. If you take too much you vomit profusely. Less dangerous than pretty much 90% of your OTC drugs. DEA is trying to kill it on behalf of opiate pushers.

no, "what it do" is a terrible butchering of the English language

I love Kratom. It helps so much my social anxiety.

It’s poison. Your tolerance builds extremely rapidly and if you stop taking it you get dope sick.
Stay away from the shit

Get a pill packing doohicky and put it into caps. That's the only reasonable way to take it.

I got the ass-burgers so kratom helps me be social and interact with people in a more normal manner.

You don't get dope sick, but the tolerance thing is true.

So? Whats it do is clearly just missing an apostrophe you autistic piece of trash. Fuck up, pussy.

I used to be on fentanyl from being wounded and when I had to stop taking it, THAT was dope sick. I've been taking kratom for years and the withdrawal is fucking NOTHING compared to what hardcore opiates cause. Kratom withdrawal sucks but it's mild compared to anything else.

What's the difference between Kratom and Tianeptine?

Same, I accidentally took way too much after putting them in capsules and I threw up. The next day my piss was coffee colored and my shits colorless

Do you have a website I can look at? I'd also like to ask you some questions about your sources and cleaning process if that's ok with you. Please excuse my caution, I'm interested in buying bulk but have never used an Indonesian supplier before.

Just took like 10G of some White something or other.

Love kratom, it saved me from heroin degeneracy. My buddies also take kratom pretty regularly, all are right-wing blue collar guys, no bad side effects, much safer and better than weed, as it doesn't impair you at all. It's like coffee.

>Tianeptine
Kratom at a molecular level is very similar to opiates and triggers the release of dopamine just like opiates. Tianeptine is just some hippy bullshit.

We had this thread last week. It's not the important memo, it's a mundane one that's been publicly available for at least a year.

This.
Kratom is a bullshit waste of money and tastes nasty. You'd probably be better off with Kava. Or a nice marijuana edible. This triggers the pot /pol prohibition faggots.

quit making these threads you retard

Obviously it’s miles better, but I have never taken anything stronger than Kratom for an extended period of time so when I ran out of kratom after three weeks of taking it non stop I felt like killing myself

>highpoweredkratom.com/

Those prices are fucking garbage.

socalherbalremedies.com

type "speciosa" (latin name for kratom) into the search bar up top to see the kratom (it's hidden from main listings, most kratom sites do this). They ship same day priority mail, decent prices, and fresh stuff, I've used them for a year or so.

Anyone that sells kratom uses A LOT of caution since a lot of places (especially pharma) want it banned. Be prepared to use e-checks or money orders to get it. Stick to reputable places since there are a lot of cons out there.

>Tianeptine
Tianeptine, sold under the brand names Stablon and Coaxil among others, is an atypical antidepressant which is used mainly in the treatment of major depressive disorder, although it may also be used to treat anxiety, asthma, and irritable bowel syndrome.[1][2][3] In terms of chemical structure, it is technically a tricyclic antidepressant (TCA), but it has a very different drug profile than other TCAs, and is not usually grouped with them

>What(((s))) it do is clearly just missing an apostrophe

that fucking "s" isn't in your original comment you cringey loser

>I've been taking kratom for years and the withdrawal is fucking NOTHING compared to what hardcore opiates cause. Kratom withdrawal sucks but it's mild compared to anything else.

I think most people who go through kratom WD have never had to WD off of actual opiates so they think they know what it feels like to be dope sick.

I've had to stop kratom a few dozen times in my lifetime and it got easier to stop after a while since I know what to expect. Coming off opiates though. Shitting myself, hearing voices, seeing things, brain zaps. FUck all that shit.

how can u patent a fucking root ?

Kratom is petty and gross. Imagine eating a handful of sand just to feel the effects of 3-4 beers. Then you get constipated for two days.

It's degenerate and pathetic. It's grown en masse in India by dirty poos and I GUARANTEE there is fecal matter in 99% of kratom.

Plus if you get involved in the "community" you'll soon find yourself in groups full of Le Weed Cool Parents (the type who buy their 12 year olds weed), Heroin addicts and SWARMS of Poo in Loos who will spam you with bulk buy offers.

KRATOM IS DEGENERATE AND FULL OF INDIAN FECAL MATTER

This. I can attest to the vomiting profusely; and I mean everything comes out. No dry heaves though.

Red Kratom gives you a mellow feeling. I take it on occasion for anxiety and it works well for that. I'll take 4 grams, no more than 2x a day. If I take it too any days in a row I get mild nausea, so I'll stop for a day or two and get back to normal.

I put it in capsules because that shit just tastes awful. To take the powder directly, if you must, put it on a teaspoon (not too much at a time) and put it in your mouth and chug with water. Try not to breathe at all until it's all washed down. That way you don't taste it too bad.

literally all of those sites are a joke. Just use bikhuk ffs

Seconded, poppy pods withdrawal took ages to go away. And oxy was also hell. Happy to be out of that hellhole. Kratom is nothing in comparison.

Extremely expensive, wears off really quickly, becomes near useless after a few weeks

I tried once. It made me so fucking sleepy.

Be real to yourself, you want that opiate feeling. For $40 a bag, why not go get the real thing. I mean that's what I do LOL

Make sure to use water (or tea) like this user said, any carbonated beverage is gonna be a bad time once it hits that dry powdery kratom, it just foams up in your mouth.

Yeah, I'm not a junkie loser so I can't compare kratom withdrawal to something worse. There is withdrawal, though. For me it's usually a bit of an upset stomach.