Trump was under FISA Surveillance from the moment he won the GOP Primary Election

youtu.be/5kSo_ul3idE

halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/news/u-s-national-news/1996-clapper-slips-trump-was-under-fisa-surveillance-from-the-moment-he-won-the-gop-primary-election

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mrO7ePSOM6w
youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw
youtube.com/watch?v=aa95jLxZfc4
halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/news/u-s-national-news/1996-clapper-slips-trump-was-under-fisa-surveillance-from-the-moment-he-won-the-gop-primary-election
encyclopediadramatica.rs/Hal_Turner
youtube.com/watch?v=f16z6_tr-4o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Absolutely criminal.

Treasonous if true.

>Absolutely criminal.
>Treasonous if true.
not if Trump and Page are guilty, you stupid fucking mongs.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

It's over, faggot. Hope you weren't counting on any long-term income from shariablue

>What is Watergate

Watergate was a Jewish setup. Zionists wanted Nixon OUT.

>Everything that ever happened and that I don't like is because of THE JOOOOOOS

So does that means they knew about Russia beforehand and didn't do anything about it?
Thanks Obama!

big if colossal

> hal turner

good times, good times

Did you know that JIDF on this board weaponized the autists to attack him years ago?

This website*

i could have sworn that was freelance, crowd-sourced autism

Shitty, isn't it? I think Moot let Mossad have their way on this site.

Clapper btfo

So. Who else was? Who wants to bet that Roberts was and that’s why he saved Obamacare?

bump

I wonder if he said it on purpose. You know, to ease the pain before the big shot comes tomorrow.

you're watching a video of a guy that perjured himself in front of congress, about violating the civil rights of every american, and got away with it.

these people are not concerned with the law.

Even if, you absolute fuckwad.

YOU CANNOT USE FISA TO GO AFTER DOMESTIC CRIMES.

Yeah he was trying to say that the warrants had nothing to do with the dossier but accidentally let slip that means that warrants also predate any alleged Russia collusion.

Lets remember he denied the warrants even existed in March 2017 while saying if they did he would definitely know about them.

youtu.be/mrO7ePSOM6w

He also lied under oath about the NSA spying on millions of Americans.

So it seems like he only tells the truth about spying when he does it by accident. You can't blame him for slipping up when there's so many lies to maintain.

lol THE MEMO

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw

ALBUM ABOUT THE HAPPENINGS OF PAST 2 MONTHS

And they still couldn’t beat him... shows how inefficient the gays are.

Right, so every outgoing Presidency should just spy on the challengers and declare they colluded with the some foreign entity from here on out, correct? How hard would that be to pull off?

Bush didn't even endorse McCain and couldn't wait to GTFO of DC. Obama on the other hand was campaigning for Hillary and spying on her opponent. That type of corruption should never be tolerated.

Trump should follow the precedent and try to get a FISA warrant on whoever runs against him.

Abosutely sickening. Beyond illegal and immoral. The DNC colluded with Hillary
The DOJ collluded with Hillary and spied on Trump
For what? You telling me the NSA couldnt find any Russian Trump collusion? So you went with the FBI frame job.

Obama is fucked
Loretta Lynch is fucked.
Comey McCabe are fucked

Here's a rundown of the case thus far:

youtube.com/watch?v=aa95jLxZfc4

Where the Fuck is McCain ??
Is he dead ? Did I miss him being dead ?
Where is Congress man Boots ?

Special rope for lying Criminal Clapper.

>halturnerradioshow

didn't Sup Forums hack this guy years ago? he has an fbi handler he reports too?

read this

Everything Eric Clapper has ever publicly stated has been proven to be a bold face lie....

You might want to give the exact opposite of what he says a tiny bit of credibility. but that is all...

Yes because he's a Russian puppet.

We've known this since forever.

>and try to get a FISA warrant on whoever runs against him.

Yeah and get all that dirt on uhhhhhh oh wait nothing

Because Democrats aren't hiding anything unlike Trump's various shady connections with mafia bosses.

This memo is so explosive and dangerous that the Democrats actually tried to MURDER 200 REPUBLICAN SENATORS, CONGRESSMEN AND THEIR FAMILIES WITH A STAGED TRAIN CRASH

LET THAT SINK IN FOR A MOMENT

>if

reported and saged faggot, goddamn blueshare cunt

>halturnerradioshow

>t. JIDF

>halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/news/u-s-national-news/1996-clapper-slips-trump-was-under-fisa-surveillance-from-the-moment-he-won-the-gop-primary-election
>unironically linking to fucking Hal Turner

Looks like the ((((FBI))))) is already deploying their shills to do damage control.

You have a meme flag on. Why don't you kill yourself JIDF.

hal turner was proven to be an fbi plant and informant, by this very site, years ago

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Hal_Turner

>hal turner

lol that guy is still around?

FISA!
>fisa means "fart" in swedish

Look. When a British flag, a meme flag, and a japanese flag (who just so happens to speak perfect english) come into a thread saying the same thing, that means I know you're jewish. Just stop.

>encyclopediadramatica.rs/Hal_Turner

>>encyclopediadramatica.rs/Hal_Turner

he was being illegally surveilled by GCHQ. they use foreign spies to get around U.S. laws. this is treason at the highest levels

This shouldnt suprise anyone here. We knew they were using FBI to spy on trump during the election.

True though.

If this is real it is incredibly damning of Obama, DoJ, NSA, GCHQ and the rest of the Five Eyes alliance nation's security apparatus.

>if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if

He's a Muslim. It's okay for them to lie to us non-believers.

hugely if truly

Kek

>I'm going to mock this statement because it's true

>Trump was under FISA Surveillance from the moment he won the GOP Primary Election

he should and some others should go to jail
at the very least pull their security clearances and ban them from working with the government forever.

this is worth the time

It's fake - would love it to be true, but the formatting and wording of this screams LARP all over.

Where is McCain ?

Israel is fucked.

I'm not convinced its fake.
Hannibal resigned immediately after Trump elected.
Hannibal gave an unprecedented interview ridiculing idea GCHQ had been in ant way involved...
I'm giving this a 70/30 odds of being valid.

Fucking auto
Hannigan

Not how it works. Judges throw out cases all the time for police misconduct. A Northern Irish judge threw out a case against an admitted IRA terrorist when it was demonstrated that the cops had lied.

youtube.com/watch?v=f16z6_tr-4o

It's real. Theresa May was the first foreign leader that visited Trump.

Bump
Hang em