How does japan come up with this shit?

How does japan come up with this shit?

You start a new manga and the first line is
>Someone once said, Hero is written with the words H and Ero

And you just know its going to be a quality story.

Other urls found in this thread:

dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/34159803/html/index.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Picked up

>>Someone once said, Hero is written with the words H and Ero
Natural genius right there.

>Guys name is 'Retto'
>'Accidentally' gets in pic related situation

I wonder where they got their inspiration from?

Well, at least they aren't subtle about it.

This is the lewd handholding manga right? Guess the first ch finally got translated.

Holy shit. Is this the same guy that did μ&i? Where the lolis at?

just read it, when I started it seemed kind of retarded, but im actually really liking it.

>Hero is written with Ecchi and Ero
>they fight with Ecchi and Ero

heres the other girls, no real loli so far.

Great opening post.
Also picked up.

Good, I like adults in my Manga.
Not like the loli will ever win anyway.

dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/34159803/html/index.htm

Mangaka's dropbox

her trauma is owning up to the fact that she was the lewdest loli.

I love this art style, are there any other non-doujin manga that have great arts?

so we get lots of lewd loli flashbacks, this is even bettre than I thought.

Are you saying it's not true?

Picked the fuck up.
Heh, pretty interesting, at least their expressions do change.

this guy has 2 other mangë

Looks like Twintail ni narimasu with boobs instead of twintails. But damn did he manage to make female mc an unlikable bitch in the first chapter. She prolly redeems herself soon seeing her Ero power, but still

Pic related

10/10
nice
>KITADA Ryouma
NICE

so does this go full sentai, because if so this is the greatest story ever

Truly Japanese literature is for thinking men

Reminds me of Daimidaler desu. Lacks impact though.

Heroes are made of Hand Erotic, after all.

Genius.

Isnt that the MC of ToloveRu

Holy shit is this jump? Who the fuck let this pass on jump?

jump sq

It literally says Jump SQUARE at the bottom.

>To love ru darkness finished
>Square Jump needs a new series to fill the gap
>Got it, let's have Rito be reborn on twintail like earth with a squad of cute/sexy girls fighting the alien invasion
>Add hand holding
It's never gonna fill the hole tlr left

His names even Retto (toLoveRus mc is 'Ritto')

plus ge does things like

It will help us survive till TLR:Orange starts

Is this the new To-Love-Ru? what the fuck

Yes

It must pain the author to not be able to draw nipples. Or wait, aren't nipples allowed in Square Jump?

is this going to be another double arts?

>buy the tankobon pls

In universe reason for no nipples

Oh god, here we go again

>Enjou Retto
>83-61-83
>61
What the fuck.

wat? hes a manlet. they all are

Boys can have a hourglass figure too. ... Also why are almost all the girls so skinny? Only White seems to have proper ass and tits. Let's pray for some 120-90-120.

Sounds like the words of the enlightened, you can always count on Japan for stuff like this.

Yellow exists

Sorry, Yellow is too slim to awaken my ero ero.

>the jap pronunciation of H is also how we get ecchi
>Hero is basically Lewd Squared.

Holy shit your right!

Mind=Blown

>>the jap pronunciation of H is also how we get ecchi
Fug

Wish his other manga got translations.

The author had a perfect logical reason to make his all of the heroines be sluts, be ok with being naked and openly flirting with the MC. Their power works with being perverted, the more the better, and the main heroine suppresses that and turns into a SHY WASTE? FUCKING RETARDED AND WASTED OPPORTUNITY.

>make his all of the heroines be sluts, be ok with being naked and openly flirting
I watch anime because I don't want to look at this disgusting 3dpd woman types. if I wanted it I would be watching some western series.

There's a sea of anime like that already you faggot, tell me where's a series where the heroines act like sluts and are unashamed about it? NOWHERE. I want to see one for the novelty.

There's still the other girls, there's still plenty of room for shameless exhibitionists

Shy slut might be a cute archetype. The heroines need to have different approach to their perverted sluttiness, if all of them had attitude of "I suck dicks for fun" then it'd be boring. Give me dominant slut that owns it, slut in denial, kinky slut, manslut and slut for just one guy.

>tell me where's a series where the heroines act like sluts and are unashamed about it?
there are a lot though. Thres been an increase in this type of thing the past 2-3 years.

There's been an increase of adding in one or two heroines that are slutty, but half of them they do slutty shit as if they are unaware that it's slutty (this is the shit kind of slut). However having the whole heroine cast be slutty, know that they are slutty, and are unabashed about it? I haven't seen that even in the most niche of manga and certainly not in any anime.

>No nipples
Dropped

>However having the whole heroine cast be slutty, know that they are slutty, and are unabashed about it?
You might as well just read hentai.

Hentai ends too quickly, besides that even the long running ones don't usually have a cast full with sluts. That and it doesn't have anime, mainstream HQ anime lasting 12 episodes at any rate.

If they are slutty and unabashed and you want it to be longer than 1 volume, it will be hentai. Otherwise it's just more pointless cock tease and make even lesser sense since they're supposed to slutty and unabashed. And you're missing the main point: harem works are meant to have a wide range of girls. Having them all to be slutty defeats the purpose.

What if we had a harem where the slut fucks different guys and they try to win her heart and covert her to purity?

You can have a personality and be slutty, it's not like being slutty is an archetype unto itself. I don't know about the anime scene, but sex (in the background) with the MC in manga is starting to become more prevalent, even if the cast is full of cock teasers it's not like you couldn't make it last a long time. Besides, I think in a series like this sex wouldn't be the goal, but the taming of the sluts.

Parallel paradise will do for you. All chicks lust MC dick as he only guy they ever seen.

Again, just read fucking hentai if all you care about is sex.

Seen it, I've also seen Blade Play. The former is strange as fuck (and the girls aren't really slutty, they act as if they are mind controlled to fuck), the latter went to shit in later chapters.

The sex is beside the point you faggot, I want to see slutty girls and not these shy cunts. Two different things.

>The sex is beside the point
The point being that you are a faggot with massive shit taste

Not my fault that you're fucking retarded. Is it that hard to make an anime with sexually aggressive girls and the MC wants to tame them? Something like Rokudou no Onna-tachi, but instead of yankee girls the girls are slutty instead? It gets tired seeing the same fucking archetypes in every single one of these harem anime.

>more social commentary on the declining birth rate and propaganda to get Nips to procreate
Are they really this desperate?

Volume cover?
Looks slick

Will this be good when it is finally animated?

I can already tell Pink is gonna best girl
White is boring
Blue is either boring or gives us the bantz we need to survive the series
Let's see how fast yellow gives in to the dick

>only gyarus are willing to bang the disgusting neet otakus
>otakus left society for 2D waifus
Government needs to force them to mate. I bet the girly magazines for 3DPDs have articles about the amazing hikikomori guys and how fashionable is it to date them. Maybe with some discount coupons for maido costumes.

but JP birth rate hasn't declined for years.

You disappoint me user. Eroness doesn't come from simply being naked. The highest form of lewd thought fills in the gaps of the naked body covered by fabric with your own imagination. Real lewdness needs some room for the viewer to place his dreams and fetishes on the girl. Plain nakedness can be nice just like exhibitionism/voyeurism, but eventually it will become dull.

You still got much to learn my little user-kun

Do they fuck?

I don't think mangakas want to increase the birth rate. They just need some reason to draw tits and ass

I already understand that thank you very much, what I meant by them being ok with nudity, is that they wouldn't be shy. You know all those misunderstanding moments and the girl always blushes, hides herself like a turtle and then maybe even slaps the main character? Yeah, instead of that I would prefer if the girl just smiles lewdly and tries to tease the MC. I want a series that's full of a variety of this kind of girl. It really doesn't matter what they wear, only the attitude.

>Genre: Action, Comedy, Ecchi, Romance, School Life, Shounen, Supernatural
No.

CAN ANYONE SHARE THE LINK SO I CAN FAP TO THIS?

Only if you learn how to read fucking filenames first.

>muh realism

Guess so, although Japan hasn't said anything about it as far as I know.

Nice meme.

Sounds super interesting

Maid dragon age almost all the girls be slutty except for the MAC since she's supposed to be the male.

Ecchi & Eros

Imagine if HER inhibitions truly break, while being already quite powerful.

>going to parties
>caring what normies think
>caring what 3DPD think

Thank you

>How does japan come up with this shit?
It's joke as old as Dragon Quest mate.

What's Rito from TLR doing here

Why would it be a problem on jump?

Not gonna lie, thats kind of brilliant.

I mean, that's honestly kinda clever, I never thought about it. Both H and Ero are used for lewd, so using that for a lewd series is neat.

>that lifting skirt for the viewer trick
Only the true master Rito does it. I'm curious about this interloper.

>Main girl is a slut because she has infinite lewd power

Dropped

Need nipples