Sup Forums BTFO - you idiots ain't got nothing

We now have a counter-strategy you morons. Trump shouldn't have waited so long.

So what if the memo is released? All it will show is that the Russia collusion theory is not substantive. We control the media. Heads will roll in the FBI and DOJ, but things will be back to normal in a month.

White supremacists ain't got nothing us. You fuckers screwed up with Trump.

Other urls found in this thread:

patreon.com/TheWarskishow
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This whole thing is such a joke. Republicans, Trumpits, the Right are all such Transparent shills. You are pathetic. You gleefully turn on Law Enforcement? What the fuck happened to Blue Lives Matter?

You can stop pretending you represent some "other side" of the debate, right v wrong, whatever. You're selling out the country, your all traitorous fucks. Stop with the national anthem. Stop with respect for the troops and all that bullshit.

Sell outs. Why don't you fuckers start chanting "hands up don't shoot" because the FBI is coming to get you. Losers.

Yawn. I need to fap.

Feel that? Feel the impending doom coming?
Soon.

>Muh crying libtard
I was worried that we had backed ourselves into a corner with Schiff's vehement opposition to the release of the Republican memo. Now DNC insiders told me that Schiff wanted to position himself as the leader of the Russia collusion narrative. With the Republican memo, the Russia collusion narrative is finished because it shows that FBI got warrants on flimsy evidence.

That's fine. We now have a counter strategy. Schiff over played his hand. Him and Pelosi will be cleaved from the herd.

You Trumptards are fucked in the midterms. We'll weather this out for a month, and then we're going to steam roll you in the midterm elections. Watch the entire media come after your dear God-emperor you fucking xenophobic red necks.

>treasonous scum has to use lies as part of their strategy
>ours is simply telling the truth
Is there any other reason we need to know that we're the good guys?

>Is there any other reason we need to know that we're the good guys?
Why are you the good guys? If the FBI was corrupt, how does that make us the bad guys? Are you saying Republicans are squeaky clean?

That's some nice pasta you got there.

>Muh one among shill threads.
Is that all you have? Do you want to know why Schiff didn't want the memo released? Because he was using his position on House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence (HPSCI) to advertise himself in the media.

Republican memo hurts no one but him. We good. You guys can release the memo. Each day Trump waits to release the memo is one more day for us to isolate Schiff.

Hahaha, now that I think about it, it's almost funny how badly Trump fucked this up.

Muh 10d chess. Fucking redneck idiots.

Cleaner than you by far, since we all remember how the scum of both parties rallied for your side.
Memory exists and so does the evidence of those events.

>Cleaner than you by far, since we all remember how the scum of both parties rallied for your side.
Cleaner my ass. All the supposed scum you're talking about are now working on the Republican side with Trump. If we're scum, then at least we have kept our direction and haven't sided with Trump.

Trump is a bigot, and his time at the top will soon end. Enjoy your 1 month of spotlight you fuckers. Do what you please with Schiff. Once him and Pelosi are loosened from the DNC, we'll stage our counter-attack

Have fun getting buttfucked over the next 8 months in the media.

How did you get access to the memo before the public did? Please share.

Dems will hang first

>You gleefully turn on Law Enforcement? What the fuck happened to Blue Lives Matter?
Whatever happened to the F in FISA standing for the word "foreign"?
Treason, that's what. Spin that, faggot.

>FBI
>law inforcement

lel

I like your style

It's over. Everything to cherish is going to collapse on your head.
And we're going to laugh at you when it does.

Op is a fucking faggot. Sage!

Agreed it's fucking over gonna kill myself now

>You gleefully turn on Law Enforcement? What the fuck happened to Blue Lives Matter?

A politicized FBI is not the same as the boys in blue.

>How did you get access to the memo before the public did? Please share.
Didn't get access to memo. Was told by reliable sources that Schiff's in this alone. He bears all the risk if there's blowback from the Republican memo.

He's our fall guy. He was told to keep his ambitions in check, but didn't take the hint.

But more importantly, your fucking God Emperor now has nothing but a pawn. The DNC will easily survive by sacrificing Schiff.

the absolute state of shills' collective gaping seeping bloody analwart covered meaty angus

>Dems will hang first
None of us will hang, and the Republicans will get assblasted by the media over the next 8 months. Get ready. Your precious God Emperor's pet presidency project is going to come to a screeching halt.

Suggesting pol fucked up by choosing trump over Hillary shows you don't use any logic. And congrats on being against exposing corruption you shitlib idiot

Stay Mad nigger

>It's over. Everything to cherish is going to collapse on your head.
Don't you know how to read retard? Schiff's the only one who will be adversely affected by the memo.

Russia collusion was his road to the VP ticket. He fucked up big time by overplaying his hand. Plans are already being laid out to phase him out of the conversation. He came from obscurity and he will return to it after the memo.

At best the Republicans get 1 month of hoo-haas. After that, we're going to attack Trump's bigoted xenophobic ways.

To the Gulag, faggot.

>Are you saying Republicans are squeaky clean?
Of course not, they're global-finance controlled traitors (just like the scum you're shilling for here), with the main exception of Rand Paul and Gowdy.

I was referring us being Sup Forums and you, being a treasonous shill.

Shillbot 5000 is a faggot
Sage your party is dead.

>Hurr durr, all liberals who offend me are niggers.
>Hurr durr, I'll post a pic of Trump sucking on ice cream so that I can jack off to the image of Trump sucking Obama's cock.
You have nothing dutchman. You have nothing.

>To the Gulag, faggot.
That's where xenophobic racist idiots like you will be held. I thought Canadians are polite, but looks like there are exceptions to all rules.

Damn you to hell demon.

>ice cream
TWO SCOOOOPS

>We now have a counter-strategy you morons

>I was referring us being Sup Forums and you, being a treasonous shill.
Why am I a treasonous shill? I don't divide the country like Trump.

He goes on stage and sucks army cock, and everyone buys into his lies. You fuckers pile on us for believing Hillary, and you fuckers happily believe whatever Trump says.

Face it you idiot, there's no difference between you and us. You accuse us for acting high and mighty, and that's exactly what you're doing now.

t. Nigger

>mfw a namefag made a post worth reading

you tell em bud, nice to see this board isn't 100% bots shilling bots yet

>No arguments
>OP is a demon and must be sent to hell.
Ok.

They are so fearful it’s incredible. Sold all my salt as the price is guranted to crash tomorrow.

Following the rules takes longer than what you corrupt assfucks do.

being this mad

>guranted
>guaranteed

Well shit.

>Anonymous (ID: /UDNnxjb) 02/01/18(Thu)13:41:24 No.158846

niggers

Does your counter strategy include e-crying on Sup Forums, non-American? What is there to counter if the memo is nothing?

You're all going to die. Every pedophile, every freak kike billionaire. All of you are going to die painfully. Your families will scream in agony.

They are nearly here.

You can't have treason when you're not at war. You don't even know the statute fagget.

>Republican memo hurts no one but him

But...

> WE HABZ UH CUNTER STRATEGEE

>Following the rules takes longer than what you corrupt assfucks do.
Since you rednecks don't know the difference, Democrats are not the FBI or the DOJ. We are the democrats. If the FBI is corrupt, or the DOJ is corrupt, fuck them.

I'm happy that my party will survive and fuck the Republican ass with a flagpole come midterm elections.

We have no liabilities from the Republican memo except Schiff, and he's going to get phased out if there's blowback on the Democratic party due to the memo.

Face it Sup Forums, you fuckers backed the wrong horse. All this hype, and us democrats will survive because we did nothing wrong. It must be easier fantasizing swallowing a bbc than swallowing this revelation.

your post just tells me that liberals are more scared than ever. You will be thanking Republicans when the average American in the hundreds of thousands tries to murder Democratic politicians and it is the Republicans who prevent that from happening.

>ID Hk+CokNi
>Cok
>Confederate flag
>Calls OP nigger
Hahahahaha.

>Why am I a treasonous shill? I don't divide the country like Trump.
Irrelevant deflection.
>He goes on stage and sucks army cock
Irrelevant deflection.
>You fuckers pile on us for believing Hillary
Because she's a lying, corrupt psychopath who any sane country would have imprisoned and executed already.
>and you fuckers happily believe whatever Trump says.
No, we don't.
>Face it you idiot, there's no difference between you and us.
There's a very large difference. We want to save the country from destruction and being controlled by global fiance, and you gleefully want to see it destroyed.

We get it, you hate middle class beat cops but love unelected surveillance bureaus

>Does your counter strategy include e-crying on Sup Forums, non-American?
You fucker, I'm an American. Unlike the traitorous supporters of the demogogue Trump.
>What is there to counter if the memo is nothing?
Memo will show that FBI illegally surveiled Trump. I was worried that my party will crash after this because FBI wanted Hillary to win.

This evening I learnt that it will be handled and Schiff will be phased out.

I haven't come here to e-cry. I've come here to tell you how pathetic you all are hoping for muh habbening. Nothing is going to happen except Republicans losing badly in the midterms.

>>Republican memo hurts no one but him
>But...
>> WE HABZ UH CUNTER STRATEGEE

YOU FUCKING RETARD. That is our counter-strategy. To tie the albatross around Schiff.

Why did Pol talk so little about Jared Kushner?? Is that not weird??? Literally half the people on here could be Israeli shills ***FOR*** Trump. Kushner is Trump's senior adviser, has super close ties to Israel's prime minister, and GEORGE FUCKING SOROS was a business partner of his. How could this have flown under our(my?) radar!

The modern state of Sup Forums taking this obvious bait

>All it will show is that the Russia collusion theory is not substantive.

Do you realize how important this will be too normies? The story supposedly proving the ebil drumph theory is about to get BTFO and that's been the center of all MSM coverage of Trump's presidency. This will throw so much doubt on the old media that many will never recover.

What talking points do you have after that? That he's racist? Because everyone isn't sick of that bullshit, right?

>mfw no global fiance

fixed

>We want to save the country from destruction
from whom, exactly?

>Why am I a treasonous shill? I don't divide the country like Trump.
>Irrelevant deflection.
No you fucker. That's a fact. None of us on left like him.
>He goes on stage and sucks army cock
>Irrelevant deflection.
Ok maybe that was.
>You fuckers pile on us for believing Hillary
>Because she's a lying, corrupt psychopath who any sane country would have imprisoned and executed already.
Hahahahaha. If Trump ran on the Democratic side, would you be a democrat now? Face it you fucker. It just worked out for you because Trump ran on a Republican ticket. You're not anti-Hillary, you're anti-Democratic party because you hate Obama's guts.
>and you fuckers happily believe whatever Trump says.
>No, we don't.
Give me an example of a time when you didn't suck Trump's cock, and at least for you, I'll take back what I said.
>Face it you idiot, there's no difference between you and us.
>There's a very large difference. We want to save the country from destruction and being controlled by global fiance, and you gleefully want to see it destroyed.
What the fuck? We want to save it from Trump as well. The fuck are you talking about?

We've known since Trump began running, user.

>muh red team blue team
>Democrats are not the FBI or the DOJ.
The leadership of them are all the same entity. The establishment ie the deepstate. Unelected, corporate/banking controlled scum.
>We are the democrats. If the FBI is corrupt, or the DOJ is corrupt, fuck them.
Again, those who control them are all part of the same team, as are the GOP leadership.

All talk, no action. This strategy you talk about is a larp. I’ve never seen someone shill so much. You are nothing you claim to be, you know no one.

>op switches to phoneposting after making an op in case he catches a ban

Pathetic. Back in the day trolling was a art

>The modern state of Sup Forums taking this obvious bait
I know. I'm wondering when I should reveal myself as a Republican LARPing as a Democrat shill. Praise kek. All hail God Emperor Trump.

>Merely pretending

>Do you realize how important this will be too normies?
They're normies because they don't think for themselves. They'll cry for a month, and then we'll get back to focusing on Trump's divisive tone.
>The story supposedly proving the ebil drumph theory is about to get BTFO
We're going to blame Schiff. Dems are safe.
>What talking points do you have after that? That he's racist? Because everyone isn't sick of that bullshit, right?
Hahaha. Our party's base is energized and we're going to come after Trump. He's not going to pass DACA and that's when we start attacking.

Chucky Schumer fucks kids.

Jews

>The leadership of them are all the same entity.
Muh FBI is an arm of the DNC. This is what's going to fuck you guys in 1 month's time.
>Again, those who control them are all part of the same team, as are the GOP leadership.
Remember this when the media ties the albatross around Schiff's neck over the next month and then around GOP's neck.

>We're going to blame Schiff. Dems are safe.

What guarantees that will work?

I do your act plenty it's painfully obvious to some obviously not the retards that took the bait

Well then...you better get ready for some...

>4dchess

finance, derp.
Global bankers and their third world hordes, obviously. Are you new here?
>None of us on left like him.
Which is irrelevant to any point you're trying to support.
>Hahahahaha. If Trump ran on the Democratic side, would you be a democrat now?
None of us like Republicans or Democrats, stupid. They're all pond scum. We voted for Trump, because he's the first President since JFK who talked about standing up for the middle class against global corporate interests.
>You're not anti-Hillary
I'm anti-traitor psychopaths, so yes I am.
>you're anti-Democratic party
For the same reason I'm anti-Republican party, yes.
>because you hate Obama's guts.
Because he's a willing global banker puppet traitor.
>Give me an example of a time when you didn't suck Trump's cock
When he constantly points out how bad Iran is, simply because they're enemies of Israel. When he bombed Syria for no provable reason, simply because they're enemies of Israel (and the Saudis).
>What the fuck? We want to save it from Trump as well.
See above. He's the first President since JFK that actually takes the interests of the middle class into account, which is why the mainstream media (controlled by global finance) and political establishment (controlled by global finance) on both sides fucking hate him.

>>Merely pretending
Of course. Shill in such a way that even the shills don't know who's a shill and who isn't. It's the new counter-attack strategy on Sup Forums.

>Chucky Schumer fucks kids.
Muh pedophile.

>Muh FBI is an arm of the DNC.
No, stupid. The FBI, DNC, GOP, CIA and all mainstream media are all controlled by the same interests.

>>We're going to blame Schiff. Dems are safe.
>What guarantees that will work?
We control the media you idiot. Our base believes what we tell them.

Besides, Schiff was warned and told to temper his ambitions. He's the one who wanted to go all out on the Russia story. He's the one who's going to pay.

>I do your act plenty
Kek.

>We control the media you idiot. Our base believes what we tell them.
Spoken like a true bad guy.

Democrats in the FBI are corrupt.
Democrats in the DOJ are corrupt.

Oh, yeah, because otherwise the sky was the limit for that dopey fuck.

Dem shitposting is the most impotent and unfunny thing I've ever seen.
Who are you trying to intimidate exactly? You and your party are FUCKED

They merely prove what we already know. The answer to the Left is a rope, not a well crafted argument.

>We control the media you idiot. Our base believes what we tell them.

Thanks for confirming.

PizzaGate. We will Holocaust you Kikes this Spring.

Cops can hang next to their kike overlords.

Why shill so hard?
Everyone subscribe to:patreon.com/TheWarskishow

The simple minded normies that you assume will protect you are going to be your undoing. There has been real opposition against your B's but just enough doubt that they listen albeit half-heartedly and when it drops that ALL OF THEM knew this was bs and we're in on it Schiff will be a fly on the bumper of their ire. Everyone in the MSM has been talking about this memo, everyone is curious and when they find out they will feel mad because they will know that not only have they been lied to but now they look like fools for trusting these people. They not support trump after this, but they won't trust the MSM any more either.

I live in the PNW and talk to a lot of normies. I won't let them forget and I know I'm not alone

Good luck with the midterms tho

This.

Nope, not just Schiff. This civil rights abuse hangs squarely around the neck of each and every member of the Democratic Party.
You tried to win by cheating and you still lost.
Now you pay.

I read some of The Protocols of Zion 2 weeks ago...and literally dropped my agnosticism right there. 100% Christian now. We're in the "end times" now, aren't we, user?

>Says retarded things
>Fuck off retard
>Jokes on them, I was merely pretending

i get your larping but you know you sound retarded

>We control the media you idiot
&
>Our base believes what we tell them.

I’m the the idiot. Ok.

WOW. You don’t get what is about to happen. Your post will be in the history books by next week right up there with Dewey Wins!

>be libtard
>cia murders your beloved JFK
>cia lies get is into Vietnam, Iraq and every illegal war we've fought for the past century
>protest cia wars while there is a Democrat in the oval office
>Trump wins cia hates his guts
>OMG cia says Trump is a Russian spy and traitor who hacked the election durr
These people are beyond stupid. It would be an insult to the retarded to call them retards.

Welcome to reality, brother.

Stop giving this Jew (You)'s you morons, he (and everyone else) knows the Dems are royally fucked, you're only giving him shekels