QUALITY thread

QUALITY thread

How did this make it past quality management?

Man i'm glad i dropped this shit when the QUALITY was only just starting. this is some of the worst animation i've seen

This one gets me every time

It's intentional.

Anyone have the one where they're loading the truck and there's basically no in-betweens?

All this QUALITY posts makes me mad whenever i see such a bad work. I literally feel for the people who arent responsible for this, yet they have to work with it (e.g. coloring the frames) - I would probably explode from their point of view.

Shit like this is why I know I have a chance to become an animator too.

Too hungry and stressed to give a fuck probably

Was this fixed in BDs?

God the original series is rolling in its grave

This isn't QUALITY, it's a visual gag. It's obviously intentional.

everything Berserk

fuck you

>muh courage punch

The anime deserves it for pulling that shit

This will never not get me

Kek good post

Although the Jin-Roh animation is superb as well as design, the sound of the young female guerrilla running and panting through the sewers... was fucking annoying and almost sexual. I couldnt just stop wanting her to die, I was glad when that bitch exploded. She was so fucking annoying, it was like 5 entire minutes of "nyaaa!!! *sexual panting* *splashing*" and then it would cut to a scene of the wolf cops tracking her down, then another 5 minutes of "nyaaa!!! *sexual panting* *splashing*"

That scene alone took like 2 points off Jin-roh, for me. I have it rated as a 7 on mal

hey buddy the leather club is two doors down

I couldn't believe my eyes when this aired. At least it's not Wizard Barristers

>Although the Jin-Roh animation is superb as well as design, the sound of the young female guerrilla running and panting through the sewers... was fucking annoying and almost sexual. I couldnt just stop wanting her to die, I was glad when that bitch exploded. She was so fucking annoying, it was like 5 entire minutes of "nyaaa!!! *sexual panting* *splashing*" and then it would cut to a scene of the wolf cops tracking her down, then another 5 minutes of "nyaaa!!! *sexual panting* *splashing*"
>That scene alone took like 2 points off Jin-roh, for me. I have it rated as a 7 on mal

After starting Shirobako I've started to see QUALITY in a different light. Poor studios probably weren't happy with it either, they just had no time and a fucked up schedule or something.

BIG HANDS

gotta go fast

This is some shit straight out of FFX where the animators had Tiatus and Wakka doing goofy shit in the background of cutscenes.

mekakucity.webm

pleb