Why do some of you like Jordan Peterson?

Why do some of you like Jordan Peterson?

I've watched some of his videos recently just out of curiosity, and they are just painful to watch.
He says things about the human brain and mind that are simply false, his gestures are obviously rehearsed and exaggerated, and his voice in general is just fucking irritating.

And this fucking leaf isn't even a psychiatrist, he is a PSYCHOLOGIST, which is a gender studies-tier profession.
I guess talking pseudo-intellectual jargon at dumb American college students is pretty much guaranteed to make you money. And this guy is obviously just doing it for the money.

Oh and by the way, he is obviously balding and trying to hide it. Why does your master of le self awareness and life advise feel the need to conceal his balding old head?

Other urls found in this thread:

beckleyfoundation.org/2017/07/05/do-our-brains-produce-dmt-and-if-so-why/
thescienceexplorer.com/brain-and-body/psychedelic-drug-may-be-released-our-brains-we-die
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2947205/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They like Jewish shills.

REMINDER:

KEK spoke through the digits:

Juden Peterstein is out for your SOUL.

>Why do some of you like Jordan Peterson?
"why is Sup Forums full of jewish shills"

Take the Juden Peterstein redpill.

This man is an advanced jewish psyop designed to manipulate young White men into becoming civnat cuckolds who are outright hostile towards "collectivists".

This man has to be stopped.

>Simply false
Lol like what shill?

Now check out the comments on his latest appearance on Joe Rogan. There's some heavy shilling going on. Looks like an attempt to intercept gen z as they move to the right.

>Looks like an attempt to intercept gen z as they move to the right.
Which is Peterstein's stated intent.

Just to mention some from his videos I've watched today:

>Human brain produces N-Dimethyltryptamine
It does not

>Synapses that are formed in your brain never shrink or disappear
They do

I could go on for many more things, but I don't want to make this post too long.

This guy is literally Milo-tier trying to take advantage of the growing ((((alt-right)))) movement.

>take advantage of the growing ((((alt-right)))) movement.
His explicitly stated goal is to prevent White men from working together to throw off the jewish yoke.

Yeah, he's Milo with a (((Phd.))) Exept, he even goes beyond Milo's claim that the "jews run everything" by falsely rationalizing it and implying that it's a good.

>rationalizing it and implying that it's a good.
>if you're an antisemite it just means your balls are dirty

OH WOW LOOKS LIKE HE'S LOSING HIS HAIR I CAN'T BELIEVE I EVER CONSIDERED HIM CREDIBLE THANKS FOR THE TOP NOTCH POST OP

>TOUCH MY BA...
>I MEAN WASH YOUR BALLS GOYIM

His hair: really? That's your final condemnation of him?

How about you go back and make your bed? Tell us where his comments on the human brain are wrong.

But first, make your bed. You are WAY out of your league to talk brain, here, unless you post the error, and what the correction should be.

I fucking DARE you.

>tfw your balls are dirty

>Oh and by the way, he is obviously balding

o no

>I guess talking pseudo-intellectual jargon at dumb American college students is pretty much guaranteed to make you money. And this guy is obviously just doing it for the money.

Exactly this. Apparently all it takes to earn 70k per month in gibs and a cult following is telling college kids to clean their room and save their wife's son from the ass off the beast. If it ended at that nobody would care but this fucking cryptokike is going around telling those same lost college kids that defending their racial interests is evil and literally Hitler.

>Simply false
yet you can look it up
give examples
>hur hur hur his gesture suck
>hur hur hur his voice sucks

"Several speculative and yet untested hypotheses suggest that endogenous DMT is produced in the human brain and is involved in certain psychological and neurological states. DMT is naturally occurring in small amounts in rat brain, human cerebrospinal fluid, and other tissues of humans and other mammals."

qoute your sources nigger

beckleyfoundation.org/2017/07/05/do-our-brains-produce-dmt-and-if-so-why/

thescienceexplorer.com/brain-and-body/psychedelic-drug-may-be-released-our-brains-we-die

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2947205/

>Sypanses don't naturally degrade, thats why your memories of your 20s are still fresh at 80, but what you did a week ago or at 70 is bascily gone.
But they can be damaged by disease

context context context
stop being a faggot... faggot

It's not the point that he is balding, it's that he is trying to hide it.
As he claims to be this paragon of self-awareness and social behaviour, it seems weird that he is trying to appear not balding when he in fact is.

The number of JP threads on this board is out of control. I'm beginning to believe that there are paid shills on both sides battling for control. I implore the mods to get a fucking hold of this, it's out of control.

CHECK THE GODDAMN CATALOG BEFORE YOU POST, YOU ARE NO MORE IMPORTANT THAN ANYONE ELSE YOU UNIMAGINABLE MARXIST OR NON FATHER FIGURE HAVING FAGGOTS.

How about you just smd and get the fuck out, la criatura?

because he hates all identity politics equally and wants us to judge each other individually after we have sorted ourselfs out.

Yesterday for example he had a talk with Dave Rubin (a homosexual pro-isreal jew) and Ben Shapiro (orthodox pro-isreal jew) and all three came to the conclusion that all identity politics should be condemned equally, especially on the far right (aka the alt-right).
You don't get this kind of candid honesty from anyone else at the moment.

Thats the message we white people need right now and that's why brings it to a mayority white audience.

He's literally the saviour of western civilization and the human race.

>we white people
how do you do?

>WASH THEM GOY

>save their wife's son from the ass off the beast
KEKD