What happened to monmusu? New season happening...

What happened to monmusu? New season happening? I was outta the game for a while for a while hopefully I didn't miss much

ongoing
never

The manga is still going.

It's still ongoing but a lot of hype seems to have died down. I can only think of two reasons for it.
1. The mods started cracking down on these threads hard for some reason.
2. The recent chapters have started to focus more on small, narrative arcs rather than harem shenanigans and lewdness. Some claim it's because Crabman is trying to appeal to a more Western audience. Needless to say not everyone is happy with the shift (and personally I found the more recent chapters less entertaining to read than the earlier ones).

Personally I think Crabman either needs to end this, or MonMusu will slowly peeter down like harem tend to do after their initial popularity.

Aren't the more recent chapters still at the con?

Cerea best girl and I love her.

I disagree, but she certainly has the best personality traits.
>tfw no slightly chuuni knight gf that protect you with her life

>I disagree

More best girl for me.

Is it getting a second season?

That arc ended last chapter I think. It gets updated infrequently, and I can't remember exactly when.
Needless to say I've been reading this monmusu and 12 beast for a long while now, and I'm really starting to get tired of both, part of this is I think his art style looks uglier and uglier to me now. All the elongated limbs(arms in most cases here I guess), exaggerated chests, and narrow facial features are getting quite stale. It seems like a mix between one piece and the old shoujo style.

Posting actual best girl.

Doppel is the Superior Girl

I know it's a harem manga and all, but am I the only one who enjoys the story arcs?

Didn't mean the reply to OP, fuck.

>30-some issues of Doppel taking Darling's place
Is this what you want, user?

Best: Spooder
Worst: Slimegirl

Cute:Lizard

W R O N G

t. birbloser

Spooder aint even thicc

spooder is thiccest u casul

If I were to jump from the manga to the anime what chapter would I want to start with?

It could be fun, user, but what I really wanted to see is Doppel fooling Darling into thinking she's one of the main girls, like in pic related.