Bloody rioting and gunshots erupt as 'hundreds of migrants' clash in port of Calais

Whats occurring frogbros? Are your new Frenchmen begging to annihilate each other?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Stone_SkyNews/status/959148416197591040
dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/678904
youtube.com/watch?v=382njADcWvE
dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/678904/Migrants-Calais-Jungle-Police-Gangs-Afghan-Eritrean-Ferry-Port-CRS-Gerard-Collomb-People
twitter.com/AnonBabble

kill em all. the time is now.

In other news, Water is wet

>UK-bound migrants being oppressed in Calais
LET
THEM
IN

open war against all brown and sand niggers.. shep on fox news too must die. goddam faggots.. kill em all.

drop a daisy cutter on the calais jungle

oh here we fucking go... "Muslims this.....Fuck Islam that". Shut the fuck up. These people are living in hell.

they're still there?

Time to ACTUALLY invade Calias (get it?)

>Flag
I'm not surprised, but I am disappointed. Go drink cum like Odin, you heathen faggot.

The French police have already surrendered and have sworn allegiance to the migrants and are now migrants themselves

They could go back and build a live, like white people have done

fuck no ,we dont want these 3rd world trash shitting up our communities..send them back!

Turns out niggers and arabs hate each other.

How's the brown cock forced in your throat treating you merkal? Welcome to Sup Forums

LINK? WHERE.

of course. leftists keep bringing them food

it thier hell let them go back and not try the shit they pull in their 'home countrys' here..fuck that its not our fault they are religious retards

If we let them in they will replace all of the white people destroying our society and they will naturally look to the next white country to destroy that's you by the way.

Why are you against letting in these doctors and engineers that your society desperately needs?

Oh look it's Calais again

>Serious incident in clashes between asylum seekers in #Calais today. 4 said to be in critical condition and 13 more injured. Reportedly gunfight between Afghans & Eritreans. Numbers have risen since Macron/May summit and pledge to fast track asylum applications @SkyNews

twitter.com/Stone_SkyNews/status/959148416197591040

Fucking hell OP do some leg work.

A hell that they and the Jews created. This is compeletly normal in their home countrys unless they have a guy like Sadaam or Assad putting the boot to these niggers necks. No other way to keep them in line. Now instead of them doing their barbarism in their home countrys now they get to do it in your back yard you stupid kraut fuck.

Invite the third world become the third world

This

The attitudes of some people towards refugees is utterly appalling, have some fucking empathy for human beings in desperate and unthinkable situations that you could only imagine.

The irony is if refugees looked white then these people wouldn't be so bigoted towards them

Calais is like that all the time

Shut the fuck up you faggot

It's part and parcel of a sand nigger invasion

>import third worlders
>your cities turn into third world sectarian war zones
Imagine my shock

You can fucking keep them Hans

Yeah about that

dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/678904 /Migrants-Calais-Jungle-Police-Gangs-Afghan-Eritrean-Ferry-Port-CRS-Gerard-Collomb-People

Refugees are the worst scum of the world.

Instead of fixing where they live, they move to a better place made by different people than mess it up in the least.

Why is the time on that tweet later than your post?

>Have some fucking empathy for human beings
>Human beings
>Human

Wew lad

Sure tell that to the gypsys/Jews allegedly

>These people are living in hell.

..of their own making, trying to create hell in your country as well.

>The attitudes of some people towards refugees is utterly appalling,

These people are not refugees tho, they are economic migrants coming to live off of your back, you stupid nigger. Refugees stay in the first safe country not hop 15 countries for the best gibs.

viking if they are running around with guns then we need to fucking berserk them...
you know that....

Thats funny i dont rember us whites getting hand outs to build our Empire. So fuck them and fuck you.

>Instead of fixing where they live

The west is responsible for ruining their countries with our meddling in the first place. Offering these people refuge is the least we can do after century after century of European exploitation of their continent. Stop being so fucking ignorant of history.

>Calais

youtube.com/watch?v=382njADcWvE

404'd

Leftypol/shill raid warning in this thread lads
Don't forget to down them blue pills with bleach.

This could have been prevented if you tea-sipping biggots would've just let them IN.

this is bullshit. They have gun control over there. Gunshots my ass.

the bigotry in this thread is disgusting. they were literally invited you retards.

>Brexit passes
>still fast track asylum for millions of rapist niggers

what was the fucking point then?

4500 and hour 54'000 a day over 19 million a year and you think we should help these fucking cretins when they cant help themselves?

get to fuck retard they are like a fucking infestation that wont go away no matter how much help you throw at it

says the guy ignorant of History

Let me them in. The sooner things kick off here, the normie's will begin to get angry. This news won't make a differennce, but if foreigners start fighting while the normie's are buying groceries, then they will care.

Kys kraut before i do in round 3. Im ready to go 3-0

thats true, they are living in hell because they are hell thus they can never not live in hell

If you crunch the numbers you find that Brits are more likely to sponge off the system than migrants. Migrants are a net benefit to our economy. Of course, being a right winger you probably don't understand this because you are economically illiterate based on the fact you voted for Brexit.

>Century after century of European exploitation of their continent. Stop being so fucking ignorant of history.

Absolutely muslims have never even stepped foot in Europe before we horrible whites decided to attack them for no reason.

And they can go right back to hell too. In fact it's time to round every sand nigger up and make lamp shades out of then.

>empathy for human beings in desperate and unthinkable situations
Caused by these very same fucking people.
If they'd stop gang beating and raping each other they wouldn't be so "desperate."

The 1400s is irrelevant to the present era and you know it. You're deliberately being a sophist because you know you stand on weak ground. The fact is the west has been exploiting Africa and the middle east for the past several hundred years.

See: British Empire.

It only stopped poles and eastern Europeans, it allowed us to stop letting the EU to tell us what to do but that doesn't matter when your government is pro migrant anyway, the most it did was stop a bunch of "white" migrants coming in.

Please help us.

I only care about my own race.

didnt vote for any of it cunt , it was a foregone conclusion whatever you voted they were going to deal to let the cunts in and I'm right

cant wait to hear about cunts like yourself getting fucking banjoed by them though...
At least in Scroteland they will get fucked up for being pricks unlike you soft cunts

Where else should demons live?

kill them all desu

>Reportedly gunfight between Afghans & Eritreans
I assume sunni vs shia?

> In 2010, the United States Department of State (USDoS) estimated that 50% of the population was Christian, around 48% was Muslim, and 2% followed indigenous beliefs.[4] According to the Pew Research Center, around 62.9% of Eritrea's population in 2010 adhered to Christianity, and 31.2% followed Islam.

>More than 99% of Eritrean Muslims practice Sunni Islam

you have to save yourselves

>theresa may promises to fast-track the asylum claims of migrants in calais

now why would she do something as stupid and against the will of the british people as that

Pic related. You have no fucking clue how rapidly it's going to happen in Europe. Like, VERY rapidly.

Yeah they're probably homesick

Man creates his own hell and carries it with him. The hell inside transforms the world around him. Letting these people in will simply transform any country that lets them in, into the hell they are fleeing from.

So that means everytime a muslim migrant rapes a white girl it's justified?
Piss off you traitorous cuck
>SHIT THERE'S A WAR IN SYRIA WHERE SHOULD I GO???
>A. OTHER MUSLIM COUNTRIES WHERE PEOPLE OF MY KIND LIVE
>B. INVADE EUROPE AND SHIT UP THEIR COUNTRIES

>UK bound 'migrants'
lel

>The west is responsible for ruining their countries with our meddling in the first place.

Yes, building roads, hospital and schools is very bad. It is a FACT you can check (altho we both know you won't) that African countries that were colonized have better standards if living currently than countries that were not,

>Offering these people refuge is the least we can do after century after century of European exploitation of their continent. Stop being so fucking ignorant of history.

Do tell about the exploitation. Do you mean the 200 million white European Christians the Caliphates took as slaves? No? Do you mean the miniscule amounts of resources we took in exchange for bringing them medicine, education and organization? The resources they were not using and are still not using to this day?

kys

How? They work shitty jobs and undercut your own poor and thats assuming they even work in the first place. Are you some kind of corporatist? Why do you only care about economic benefits for the rich? Also provide some sources you fucking brainwashed leftist piece of shit. Get gassed

Take the space out of the link

So far there's only one identified shooter.

oh no my precious leeches are killing each others

Because the Africans were going to develop on their own, they wouldn’t even have the wheel if it wasn’t for us

Why is only that time frame relevant but not the last 10 years or 1000 years?

>The 1400s are irrelevant

Says the guy who probably self-flagellates everynight because of the trans-atlantic slave trade.

They're living there out of choice. Economic migrants are not refugees.

Because she is an under the thumb Jew....did you not know that?

DON'T LET HIM GET AWAY WITH THIS!!!!!

As long as migrants kill migrants it's ok
i hoppe the fucking frog army intervenes and bombs the camp

>The 1400s is irrelevant to the present era and you know it.

yet

>Offering these people refuge is the least we can do after century after century of European exploitation of their continent.

I thought history is irrelevant, user? Or is that only when it doesn't suit you? :^)

FACT - muslims have been trying to invade Europe long before the USA even existed, so you can fuck right off with your "meddling" bullshit.

FACT - Euros never have a flying fuck about the middle east and africa until the muslims took over the regions and slaughtered the Christians en masse. The Crusades were defensive actions limited in scope after 2 CENTURIES of muslims killing Christians.

kys cuck

Then we must send them to heaven.

This is actually the best point here. we have a number of smaller ME & NA migrant communities in the US - such as the controversial one in Idaho - and even with a few hundred people in the middle of an otherwise nice city, they manage to turn their housing into absolute hellholes. They are traveling problems.

FUCK YOU

dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/678904/Migrants-Calais-Jungle-Police-Gangs-Afghan-Eritrean-Ferry-Port-CRS-Gerard-Collomb-People
LINK LINK LINK

we all do

We all know niggers aren't worthy of heaven

Why can't they seek refugee in any number of safe countries near their home? They're already in France, isn't that good enough? Or is the welfare

They stopped being endangered as soon as they left the region, and traveled across a bloody continent just to stand at the door and riot for welfare.

And besides, if the 1400s are irrelevant then so is the imperial era.

>muslimes create a living hell wherever they go
>these people are living in Hell
It's like you haven't seen Europe burning until now, and you blame Europeans for bringing the migrants who are causing this damage.
>oh here we go
Are you being retarded on purpose?
>you better not be

>west exploiting the middle east
>1400's
>1500's
>1600's
>1700's
>1800's
>early 1900's

Are you fucking stoned?

Pic related

fuck off achmed

Europe, this is what you've become.

>It only stopped poles and eastern Europeans

>that Romanian baked that smacked terroists with a pipe and sheltered Brits, the only man fighting and not running

>that Bulgarian carpenter that saw a muslim trying to rob a store clerk on knife point and all the rest of the men in the store looking afraid as fuck... he went to the muslim and beat the shit out of him holding him to the ground until police arrived

>the Polish tourists that fucked up some muslim trying to rape a girl in the metro

The only people that could save you, basically.

anyone old enough to remember Bum Fights? i wonder if it would be legal to pay refushits to fight each other and sell the videos online but since it's europe we're talking about it probably isn't

>The irony is if refugees looked white then these people wouldn't be so bigoted towards them
The jews would beg to differ with you on that one. Moving to any region and fucking it up will piss anyone off you delusional moron. I empathize with them but it falls short when you realize the hell hole was created by them and they bring it with them. Which then puts not only your fellow countrymen, but friends and family at risk as well. Delusional empathy is a weakness that is currently being exploited before your very eyes and you still learn nothing. Incredible

LOOK. LOOK INTO THE MIRROR.

Yeah, living in France really would suck lol

French here. It's migrants killing each others. The government don't care. Thy talked 2 days ago about a 8 y old Jew being attacked ( he was only pushed) by probably mudsilmes. The president was in shock and called for the return of hitler. The government said it's the come back of nazis it's horrible. Meanwhile migrants shoot each other's and they don't care.

Ahmed, we will find you and we will kill you.

t. 2015

Yes, but the sick self-hating white anti-whites want that; it's called Jack the Ripper Syndrome. They get a rush out of the sense of violence, like how during the spree of that serial killer newspapers and the updates of details were selling a lot of news papers. It's the same thing for those sick freaks when they read your information.