BUSTED: Liberal Rep. CAUGHT Playing CANDY CRUSH During Trump’s Address

>Liberal legislators and members of the Congressional Black Caucus were caught-red handed this week; reading and playing video games on their mobile phones while President Trump delivered his first State of the Union address to the American people.
>Images first surfaced on the internet of Michigan Rep. Brenda Lawrence typing-away on her smart phone as the Commander-in-Chief outlined his vision for 2018 and beyond.
>Upon further inspection, the photos showed Rep. Lawrence playing popular web-based game Candy Crush in the middle of the address.

hannity.com/media-room/busted-liberal-rep-caught-playing-candy-crush-during-trumps-address

Other urls found in this thread:

anonymousconservative.com/blog/touching-the-raw-amygdala-an-analysis-of-liberal-debate-tactics-preface/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Democrats hate you

CANDY CRUSH SAGA, THE OFFICIAL GAME OF THE #RESISTANCE

Our tax dollars at work, for the people, amirite?

>candy crush

Oh please mutts, learn from the masters. One of our MPs played Civ4 during parliamentary session.

You can't blame them though. Candy Crush is freakin awesome.

I'm not even mad that they're playing it st the SOTU I'm mad that they're still playing a game that hasn't been popular since 2013. Your tax dollars are buying their power ups I'm sure of it

2 was best civ

fail

Thats just what blacks do. Politics is onky interesting to them of its about gibs

>they all have iPhones

All our congressmen have Iphones too, all paid by the good taxpayer.

Civ is a lot better then Candy crush user.

>One of our MPs played Civ4 during parliamentary session.

That's actually pretty alpha. Not as much as playing Finland in EUIV during a session of the Finnish Parliament would have been, but still.

Give me a minute to find a condescending enough image to reply with

We wuz Kandy Krush Kids

Hahahhaha Republitards are committing treason every day, fucking little girls, and working for russia. Meanwhile, DEMS ARE PLAYING CANDY CRUSH!!!1111

That's actually pretty funny.

I'm not even a liberal, but literally who cares? This is fake news tier phony outrage.

What's worse, actually playing Candy Crush on your phone during the SCOTUS or being so stupid as to not know that someone could easily take a photo of you playing Candy Crush on your phone during the SCOTUS? Or is it a tie?

No one here is mad that nigs nog it just gives an even worse image of the dems and shows them as completely childish and a part that stands for nothing.

Sup Forums btfooo

It's meant to tbe disrespectful.
Liberals are all about feelings
required reading:
anonymousconservative.com/blog/touching-the-raw-amygdala-an-analysis-of-liberal-debate-tactics-preface/

Basically, they are embarrassed and disgraced, and they project that onto their enemies through a Hegelian dialectic. They were so butthurt over trolling Pepes and smug anime girls that they are obsessed with getting back at our side, like children.

No one needed to expose them OP. The instant I saw them on the TV, I knew they were fuckin about. Everyone did. Immediately! No big surprise here.

>The left is trying to 'get revenge' on a mosquito pancake making forum.

What a time to be alive.

TWO CANDIES?!?!? IMPEACH!!!

Hilary was super pissed that dude yelled "Pepe" at her rally, John Podesta also got his twitter hacked by Sup Forums around the same time. I imagine her making some young staffers expalin what "pepe the frog" is to her and she probably made them change her website to address the "pepe menace" As if she didn't look crazy enough before.