Once trumps ties with Israel are revealed to the American people and it is clear he is an Israeli jew puppet...

once trumps ties with Israel are revealed to the American people and it is clear he is an Israeli jew puppet, what sort of punishment should be given? Jail time? Public exectution for crimes against America?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aOEb35rXiCM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Righteous among the nation award since he supports the chosen people.

Like the bible says : "And I will bless those who bless you, And the one who curses you I will curse".

That's why so far he is the most successful US president. Because he supports Jews.

Your country is Israel's property. As are you. Who else should your president serve?

>once trumps ties with Israel are revealed
user, I...

This.

I see you faggots call her mummy all the time, but I don't know her name.

kek fuck off

based

thank you greatest ally

You kikes are so fucking narcissistic that you think non-jews are non-righteous from the start, and are only righteous after they have been of service to you.

The Bible is a bunch of shit, with stories of talking snakes, a flood that covered the earth and all animals were stuffed into one ship, and old men 800 years old. No, dirty kike, the world doesn't revolve around you.

Those who bless Whites will themselves be blessed.

God will strike you down for your ignorance.
Repent.

it's mummy

youtube.com/watch?v=aOEb35rXiCM

why not just masturbate to mum?

Jeez some times it's shocking the idiots that post here.

Things that will never happen. Back to Stormfront with you larping faggot.

This.

Just like he striked Sodom and Gomorrah with fire and brimstone. And Germany with an even bigger plague which is Islamic infiltration.

Every nation that ever tried to hurt God's children was dealt with harshly by the lord himself.

Suck more cock brown shirt.

Do you even know of the protocols of the elders of Zion? Do you know what your people want to do to every non-jew? Does your education match your intelligence?

You’re either a really bad troll or a really stupid fuck.

L'Chaim! Long live Israel! Our greatest ally. Trump will build Greater Israel and promote World Peace. There's nothing the leftists and terrorists can do to stop us, and I enjoy seeing the soybois MAD LOL. MAGA! Trump Train full speed ahead. Before 2018 is over, we will begin building Greater Israel! There will be modern day crusades against terrorism. Victory is close!

literally every POTUS in past century has been as big of Zionist puppet as possible, so nothing new here

She's a married woman, Jew.

Which is why God blessed our country and made it prosperous.

mum is single ackshually

it made (((them))) prosperous, it made the nation the slave! how much did it cost to have a child again?

nope. In Orthodox you're married till other party's dead.

lol good idea Woitek, i'm going to use this too, but I'll probably end up fapping to it

what

Is your stormfront ass dumb enough to think you’re being sneaky by using an “echo”? You involved in even more advanced faggotry than your buddy Ernst Rohm.

who's sneaking around? and what about Erhard Milch?

You’re dumber than I thought. That’s was the whole point of the echo. What about him? A scum fuck opportunist, but he seems to have not sucked a lot of cocks.

you are clueless of what the point is! what about him? he's your boy at the top of organisation you supposedly hate the most doing what you asked of him... isn't he?

There's no divorce in Orthodox church. She's just civil divorced and probably won't remarry, since she's quite religious as far as i know.

You people are always so fucking retarded. Every group produces assholes. He was one. Other than being shameful, so what?

how come you are so loud about assholes of other groups and absolutely silent on your own?

Because Milch isn’t here talking shit you gaping asshole. You are. Cunt.

>Natalia Poklonskaya
Fap hard .. Fap Strong

She'll just do what most religious slavs do, be married eczept on paper

you have made a movie on literally every even half important nazi... and Milch doesn't deserve one? he was a fucking fieldmarshal... the highest rank in nazi army! and a Jew... he literally outranked Hitler... and doesn't deserve a movie? and I'm full of shit... right... can you even imagine the mountains of shekels that movie would make?

These people aren't religious. Natalia is. I think. I dont' know her of course.

Who the fuck told you a Field Marshall outranked the Fuhrer? Write a script dude, but you’ll have to shop it yourself. I know you’re retarded and like a lot of retards you think you’re clever, but we don’t all actually know each other and I’m not in the movie biz.

Who cares if she can marry or whatever? I want to be adopted by mummy

What happened to her ex-husband? Did he die, get sick or did she dump him like a loyal, religious waifu she is?

you don't have to know anyone, you are a sheep, you do as you're told... in this instance you just shill your foaming mouth off... your handlers know ! fuhrer is not an army rank he didn't even have a rank during WW2... lol

He dumped her.

watch out, ,you're not that far from being this guy

This board is too far gone

>MUH BASED ISRAEL

But i want cummy on mummy

Putin sent him to gulag for being a faggot

there's literally nothing wrong with that

It just gets better. You don’t even realize you’re hilarious. Let’s start with “shill”. A shill is someone secretly on a side while pretending to be neutral. I ain’t fucking neutral faggot. Then let’s go to rank: military rank has exactly fuck-all to do with being in charge of the military. Go back to jerking off to stormfront or whatever else it is your useless hopeless ass does to pass the time of your sad sad life.

>proofs

the most fucking disturbing thing with this widely publicized pedo SJW story about him abandoning his family of like 8 kids to pretend to be a little girl with this couple is that

>THEY HAVE FUCKING IMAGINARY PEDO SECZ

They have orgies together, no joke

mum had a fíancee but it didn't work out. she said she was married so people would stop asking if they could marry her

so she never married?

correct

bullshit
>proofs

what do you know about military? apparently fuckhole... in this day and age shilling means defending an opinion for money or by order regardless of moral values.

yeah you're right my life is sad, as everyone else's thanks to your masters

she said on legal papers she was married but the Russian government asked to see proofs but she admitted she was telling a fib, but that's ok we still love mum

This sounds weird. She's in her late 30s. Doesn't she have a kid?

yes, you don't need to be married to have a kid, bigot

imagine the role play
>oi, little girl, show me your hairy penis and let me rub your fat belly
everything is wrong with it

her kid is like 12

Little things like the fact that the US President is Commander in Chief, the Supreme Leader of Iran has direct control of the Revolutionary Guard, and that the Fuhrer had absolute control over the Luftwaffe, the Kriegsmarine, the Wehrmacht, and the Waffen-SS (and the rest of the SS and SD for that matter).

No, it really doesn’t. You only think so because you were educated with a banana and an inner tube.

Your life sucks because you suck.

Slushay tovarishcha, ne bud' takim ochevidnym

All the rich, libtarded, Jews in Hollywood hate him.

welp, oh well let the sinless one among you throw a stone at her first

POTUS is only commander of a nightly cheeseburger... he recently publicly admitted taking orders from some subserviants... commanders don't do that!

you don't know how I was educated, why do you pretend you do?

my life sucks because I'm not willing to butcher my fellows in order to achieve what you would call "success". for me success is where everyone gains, not where someone else has to lose for me to gain.

Of course I’m not pretending. It’s obvious.

>That ended when you killed the Son of God. There now is "no Jew, nor Greek, nor Gentile". God will help those who accept Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior.
>The Lord will help Christian nations. Period. Jews are in the equation same as anyone else.

France, Germany, Belgium, US, Canada, are all jew bootlickers and you can see it. DEGENERACY. LITERALLY SODOMA.

>revealed
What's to be revealed? he has never hidden how much of a zog he is

>US politician
>Ever doubting they're Jew puppets
Come on

the only thing obvious here is that you will defend everything Jewish regardless of anything, unless he had a top rank in SS...

let's test...

Kissinger... he dropped 250 million bombs on Laos without as much as how do you do... got NPP doing that... is implicated in Italian PM assassination... how do you defend him?