Balt/pol/+Finland general fuck everyone else (expecialy russia) eddition

1.Talk about politics and news
2.Don't respond to baits
3.If you aren't Baltic ask and questions you have
4.Post Baltic related news happenings and baltic stuff in general

NEWS

BALTICS IN GENRAL

Ukraine removes Latvia, Estonia and 3 other countries from its list of tax havens

LINK

baltictimes.com/ukraine_removes_latvia__estonia_and_3_other_countries_from_its_list_of_tax_havens/

News in LATVIA

Latvian banking sector makes EUR 236 million in 2017 profit

LINK

baltictimes.com/latvian_banking_sector_makes_eur_236_million_in_2017_profit/

News in ESTONIA

Estonia to triple amount of language teaching for refugees, spend EUR 400,000 in 2 yrs

(ESTONIA YES)

LINK

baltictimes.com/estonia_to_triple_amount_of_language_teaching_for_refugees__spend_eur_400_000_in_2_yrs/

News in LITHUANIA

Lithuania has no plans of raising profit tax - finmin

LINK

baltictimes.com/lithuania_has_no_plans_of_raising_profit_tax_-_finmin/

News in FINLAND

Finnish telecoms firm Elisa posts best-ever annual result

LINK

yle.fi/uutiset/osasto/news/finnish_telecoms_firm_elisa_posts_best-ever_annual_result/10051994

FOLK

LATVIA
youtube.com/watch?v=ItOGZC5CyVQ

ESTONIA
youtube.com/watch?v=R-fsTAnmNIY

LITHUANIA
youtube.com/watch?v=W_pFPSdz82U

FINLAND

youtube.com/watch?v=xO7Xf9qBNTs

THREAD THEME
youtube.com/watch?v=0KoKq20RUl0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aBNKkLTYk6g
youtube.com/watch?v=4MQhKOX69p4
youtube.com/watch?v=06CywrJevkQ
youtube.com/watch?v=K42z6fOxOYo
unian.info/politics/2376632-polish-senate-passes-draft-law-banning-bandera-ideology.html
youtube.com/watch?v=H-elyK2cnxI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>comfy

>Don't respond to balts

hello

Good ol Curonians.

Hi

i am sucking cheap booze kek

kek

Fuck off, homo.

It was fun Sup Forums will return when Estonia turns 100 bye

It's ok when (pretty) girls do it.

Angry Estonian?Is that you? :DDD

KYS, homo.

We are many.

Forrest Brothers FPS when?

He made 36 posts in the previous thread, so yes.

Ar Latvians white? (Latgolian in the photo)

35, homo.

Literaly wtf is wrong with Latgalians they are culturaly so diferant from us yes i know they where one of Baltic tribes that formed Lettland but wtf

Could make a mod for some game, shouldn't be too hard.
t. used to do modding with known people

Or just create a Forrest Bro division in COD. MG42 Armoured Divisions.

Latgaļi are the same as the rest of the country, the fuck are you on about?

>known people
Homos like you.

35, homo.

I guess that's too much of finno-ugrian genetics that's causing finngolian Latvians.

Your map is shit.

Thanks Americans for your Jew-ambassador promoting degeneracy...

>Cod WW2
I wouldn't touch that cancer even if my potato rig could handle it.
>no swastika flags because feefees
>features LGBT flag as an option in multi
Nope
I was thinking something like Red Orchestra: Ostfront or something, but I can't find any safe non-torrent links to it anymore. That is a shame.

The kike antifa of Latvia.

why dont you like us, baltbros?

Your rus*ian?

kek

>University of Latvia

>even if my potato rig could handle it
It probably can. It's surprisingly well optimized unlike Black Ops 3.
>no swastika flags because feefees
>features LGBT flag as an option in multi
Valid points. I still really enjoy the game.

What race is she?A mulatto or something?

Also i would fugg not gonna lie

>Lingita Lina Bopulu
>ir latviešu dziedātāja un modele
>LATVIEŠU
Čigāniete

Because of this, but this is just one reason

I'm no fan of CoD in general, but loved the Modern Warfare story arc (even with all of it's plot holes). Would make a good movie I think. But then again Hollywood would fuck it up as usual.

>with known people
Was it a Half-Life 2 mod?

Is she white? Or some jew-hybrid?

No. Stalker with AMK team. What HL2 project are you referring to?

can I get some back story on that poster? never seen it before

It is just a WWII propaganda poster.

Baltics here helping germans in ww2
youtube.com/watch?v=aBNKkLTYk6g
youtube.com/watch?v=4MQhKOX69p4

It was some sort of graphics overhaul mod that had hidden easter eggs referencing Latvia

well yeah haha. any idea of the year?

Slavs

1941-1945 i gues

Oh. I thought that you referred to that Half Life 2 short cinematic that was in the works some time ago. I know they filmed mainly in Rīga. That was quite a few years ago now.
Definitely post '42, the Germans refused to recognize us as states prior to that.

>Lingita Lina Bopulu
MELNED

What is most nationalistic song of Lithuania and Estonia?
Vid related i think Trīnīte is most Latvian song ever basicaly what it says is FUCK GERMANS AND FUCK RUSSIANS Latvia for ever and all times!
youtube.com/watch?v=06CywrJevkQ

interesting. thanks for the links. our family had a lot of land and some influence in Lithuania. my grandfather lost his entire family to Siberia. fucking animals.

I've heard a lot about fighting the red army but never got too deep into the German involvement in the Baltics. something to do this evening =)

I thought that the most nationalistic Latvian song is
Z E M
M U S U
K A J A M

>Muh heritage burger

Do you not comprehend just how utterly embarrassing you are?

Latvian president with his master.

Zem mūsu kājām is also preaty good desu.

>mēs sitīsim tos utainos
>un tad tos ZILI-PELĒKOS
And the Germans didn't even notice it. If they found out there probably would have been executions being ordered instantly.
>Lej litrā!

True, but then again krauts didn't had any time to check words and meening of every nationalistic song of Baltic unites plus saying ''Sitīsim zili pelēkos'' is ''deep meening'' its not straight saying we will kick the teeth of russkies and then the krauts.

When I was 12 years old I had a dream. While dreaming I felt a sudden urge to pee so I rushed to the toilet and started peeing. I woke up to me peeing in my bed. It was a bad dream. When my mom asked about the stains on the sheets I lied and told her that I spilled some tea. I don't think she believed me. A very unpleasant accident.

Thats in Latvian, do you understand it?
it says That one mechanic in your team

Finland has absolutly BEST songs :DDDD

Pretty much the same in Lithuanian

>Tas vienas mechanikas tavo komandoje
not that hard desu

>blue-greys
>deep meaning
Not really. If they really thought through then they would realize that the only thing that of blue-grey(ish) colour was their own uniforms. Or alternatively the Baltic-German flag colours.

It has basically same multiple meaning thing as this:
youtube.com/watch?v=K42z6fOxOYo
a song about:
>a plant
>a folk tale
>and national pride
Same lyrics - 3 meanings.

Thank u for including me in the thread

What do you think about ukrainian refugees?
I'm currently in Poland, but I want to move somewhere else because poles is total assholes.

Fuck off we'r full
Don't get me wrong its a shame russia atacked you but don't act like nigger you can easaly just move to western Ukraine where war is not a thing.

We already have some of your compatriots here, some even started up their own local dairy processing plant, so aleady done more than the the locals who just ran abroad seeking easy wealth. Just as long as you do not lean on the Russian 5th column here nobody will have problems with you.

I'm from Western Ukraine, from Ivano-Frankivsk.
Maybe there is no war there, but I literally can't go outside my house because police can just arrest me on street and take to conscription office. I'm not kidding, it happened with a lot of my friends.
Also there is no job whatsoever, even without war.
Currently Poland literally launched anti-ukrainian campaign, so I can't stay here for long but I can't go home.
I heard a lot of good thing about Baltics. And unlike poles you tolerate our heroes like Bndera. Here you can be arrested just for flying ukrainian flag.

Last bump and I'm out.
Also turns out that this is not a gypsy as I initially tought, but the product of a local coalburner. She is the Latvian (and female) version Aijo Beness I guess.
Way to ruin the mood right before bed.
Arlabunakti.

who gives a fuck? not everyone has an opportunity to discuss these things with their older family members. here to learn and share.

get raped

>Currently Poland literally launched anti-ukrainian campaign
Care to elaborate? And if possible, source?

unian.info/politics/2376632-polish-senate-passes-draft-law-banning-bandera-ideology.html

Considering Bandera's movement slaughtered tens of thousands of Poles, banning it in Poland isn't unjustified.

Numbers was largely inflated by poles during communist times. There was no ten thousands.
Also, right now, when we fighting russians, banning ideology aimed against Russia, and shout about it on whole Europe, is just straight up sabotage. It something what Putin dreamed about.

bump

Post more comfy songs?
youtube.com/watch?v=H-elyK2cnxI

thank you baltics, much love to estonia and especially lithuania, beautiful and felt very comfortable and safe there as a finn

lmao a designated butthurt thread