Why haven’t you joined the infantry, Sup Forums?

Why haven’t you joined the infantry, Sup Forums?

>shoot guns
>kill muslims
>get training for when SHTF
>gibs
>brotherhood
>get fit

Why haven’t you? Too scared?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uTYkcnJdDio
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>dying for israel

good goy

>dying

You’re more likely to die in a car crash than to die in the army

Meh. They said my vision was too bad.

Basically, yes.

Or die in a car crash when you're in the army.

>combat 2018

good luck even being deployed to a combat zone. Only people that see combat are JSOC operators. I dont think rangers even see combat that much anymore.

>make poverty-tier money
>get maimed or killed for Israel
>get bossed around by affirmative action officers

Wow sounds fun, but I think I’ll pass.

I can't continue my fight against the deepstate if I'm in the military.

>thinking infantry is the only job in the army

Can't guarantee I'd respect my superior.

I did mr pentagon recruiter, but you only had 18x contracts open, and when I completed 11B OSUT, but couldn't get through the rest you made me into a auto zone part changer in a dying MOS with vehicles getting phased out. With literal ASVAB waivers so I constantly feel like I'm not only not a real soldier, but in a constant state of disgust from all the retarded shit I see every day.

Don't fall for it anons. The military sucks Dick I don't know why they recruit here either, because most Sup Forumsfags I've seen drop out and quit at some point, when they realize the mistakes they made. Unless it's the only way you can provide for your kids or something. Also accept that your wife is going to fuck other men right now, I can't tell you how many jacked mother fuckers came into the service only to get destroyed by how much of a slut their piece of shit wives and girlfriends are. I got that band aid ripped off long ago, and have been celibate for three years because pussy in the army is never good and always gets you fucked up. Don't fuck the disease ridden cock socks if you do it, because you'll make first sergeant butthurt even though she's been with half of the platoon. Oh and you might have a gay drill sergeant who gets caught sucking private dick that deflates your idea of the military like week two in service. Just know that, the army is for you to hate it, you have to live with a hatred of the army everyday, and you all will hate it if you stay in because you are pol and things like SHARP, EO, and welfare leeches will drive you insane. But in a way in gets you ready for the apex of human suck IRL. So there is that.

You'll die in the army due to a car crash from being drunk on your motorcycle.

There haven't been real combat operations in Afghanistan since like 2012-2013. Total waste of time. If you do it sign a short contract or go for some nerd shit to get a job after you get out.

actually I don't qualify for health reasons

>Why haven’t you joined the infantry, Sup Forums?
Because I don't want to kill and die for Israel.

>You’re more likely to die in a car crash than to die in the army
And all the while I'd be serving ZOG and killing everyone my Jewish masters demand I kill.

fuck off kike go fight iran yourself

t iraq 04

fuck kikes sage this shit

if you want to be around majority white guys yea it is. Even other job, especially supply and support type are all niggers. Join at your own risk, don't say I didn't warn you

I have Muslim freinds that are in the Marines and Army. Not all Muslims are bad you cunt.

>I have Muslim freinds that are in the Marines and Army. Not all Muslims are bad you cunt.
Muslims don't belong in White countries. Non-Whites don't belong in White countries.

Our representatives in government haven’t declared war on anybody. If and when they do, I will answer the call.....but we aren’t at war.
Love the military and vets, have good friends in the military, but I don’t want to be a professional soldier.
Also I went to college sooooo......

Well if they are born and raised in America, they have the right as any other american. Their fighting for this country also you cunt.

i think i'd enjoy being on a boat in pirate waters

youtube.com/watch?v=uTYkcnJdDio

that’s funny the two people I shot with a Gustav four months ago might disagree with you

t. Ranger

To old

>Spic and nigger infantry
>Brotherhood
Funny.

>Well if they are born and raised in America, they have the right as any other american.
Wrong. Only Whites can be American.

Non-Whites do not belong in White countries like the USA.

>Their fighting for this country also you cunt.
No they're not. The US military hasn't fought for the USA in a century. The US military fights for Israel now.

Good man. Did you get an option 40 contract or get picked up from a random platoon?

pic related is op
op is always a faggot

Kek

>Kek
You think I'm joking?

>voluntarily becoming cannon fodder

cause in infantry you get fucked about by people with the iq of a potato, go into artillery and blow mudslimes up and if you wanna shoot the cunts then become a forward observer within your unit, or actually get a trade and be able to get a job once youve left, its breezy g

>Why haven't you joined the infantry
Being a combat engineer is better.

DATAMINING THREAD. ABANDON THREAD.

Cause I like A/C and my equipment can only be moved via wheeled vehicle or slingload.

Death before dismount.

Get killed in an oil war for no reason.

Join a militia. Kek.

mental illness

Find a vocation that applies to the real world. I got 120k starting after 7 years. Also DO NOT GET MARRIED.

>kill muslims

We get raped by Muslims with stone age tech all the time

I cant imagine how hard they would BTFO us with equal technology

And serve in the illustrious company of monsters like Steven Green? No thanks.

turned down.
it was post surge.
dude said check back in a couple years provided something went down.
nothingburgers ever since
feels bad man

Because I'm not a pathetic drone that wants to murder and die for Israel.