For old times sake lads...

For old times sake lads, lets have a thread without shitty memes and simply enjoy what brought us together in the first place.

Also, Kouki is streaming soon.

Other urls found in this thread:

live2.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv301236311
imgur.com/a/0wkQI
imgur.com/a/kcVOL
imgur.com/a/pCRU9
imgur.com/a/ewgL5
imgur.com/a/9Bea4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

live2.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv301236311

Kouki is streaming.

I wish back the good old times when these threads were just called Muv-Luv and started with these images.

>maburabu is now ancient history

Hey there, sexy

How will KimiMuv end?

BETA invasion

Is android vn version happening or they just lied straight to the fans?

But what are we without our terrible memes?

Good thread

So far it doesn't look like they'll even deliver alternative

Its almost a year from Extra/Unlimited release in Steam. Going to be pretty ridiculous if they end up releasing Alternative in Fall or something.

It's sorta impossible to have those threads without the Schwarzesmarken fags coming in and turning it into their own little general.

It's going to get interesting when MLA on Steam rolls around, though. Lots of new recruits to join the ranks of post-Muv Luv PTSD.

Manga translations is taking forever ;_;

Tfw I always see this image in Sup Forums years ago and just ignore it most of the time cause I dont know who sumika is cause i only read unlimited and i thought extra is actually extra aka spinoff.

But you have to finish Extra *twice* to even unlock Unlimited.

A few screenshots have been posted on either Evan's page or somewhere else but despite that I wouldn't be surprised if they wait till Octobre to release the damn thing. And I'm not even talking about all those other promises they made with the Kickstarter. They really ate more than they could chew.

This is one of my reasons to start learning moon. Was it still running or did its publishing end by now?

I mean the manga. I only started the vn a few months ago.
Only started with the Jap stuff when my PC cant handle modern western gaymen anymore.

Outdated, no one posts any of these anymore.

Then someone has to

Yui is for abandoning in Anchorage and making her get a job at the Bush Club to afford a ticket home.

Were there healthy versions of maburabu ever posted?

The main thing I do not understand is why anyone who went through Extra, Unlimited, and Alternative could possibly enjoy Schwarzmarken or the Alaska nonsense or any of that. The plots are really boring and pedestrian. The character struggles are uninteresting. And these all cover events where we already know what happened.

Age should focus on continuing the Alternative Universe. Since Sumika/Takeru are not going to be able to save it, it would be interesting to see how the whole place stands on its own two feet and what progress they can make against the Beta given the time they bought. But going back into past is stupid and to do it with flatly inferior characters and no real stakes is absolutely a waste of our time.

Why would anyone post about this stuff or follow it at all. It makes no sense.

I honestly wish Takeru didn't get the memory wipe. I'm okay with it resetting back to his first meeting with Meiya (and I guess Yuuhi), but he should have kept the trauma. Would have made Altered Fable a bit more interesting.

World building before they go into moon / mars?

I like SM setting a lot, but I never managed to care about its characters, which was one of my main reasons I loved Trilogy. I havent read Martyrs yet and I dunno if I even buy it, but first vn had same problem as that shitty anime adaption of it. I just couldnt care about its characters. I never hated any of them, I was just indifferent.

But yeah, I should give it more thought if I ever get motivated enough to buy Martyrs. I'd like to add it in my ML collection at least.

Mitsurugi sisters still best girls.

Jesus.

All of my babies.

With Takeru going 2/2 and NTRing Bakayuki twice.

I'm bringing gifts as i promised.

imgur.com/a/0wkQI

So do you guys think we'll be able to play Schwarzesmarken and Total Eclipse translated into English sometime before 2020 rolls around? What about TDA3?

I neeed my regular dose of Muv Luv and the Kimi ga Muv Luv thing isn't cutting it for me.

SM should be getting demo at least, unless they dropped that idea. And the vn passed greenlight in Steam already. I guess KS team go for it after they are done with photonflowers and melodies.

Why is Inia so sexual?

2nd best race in the series just behind Sweden

I'm surprised this thread is still alive.

This is your partner for tonight.

Dat look of uncertainty tho. For the femme fatale Stasi leader of their primary mecha battalion, she's so cute!

I hope we will get BiS VN soon so all the non-believers will see how cute she really is!

Did it really take 12 hours for them to even notice this thread? I refuse to believe this.

Why don't they just nuke the shit out of BETA?

Are we doing this again? Its been a while.

all those ideas seem like they could work. why aren't they using them?

Did someone say cute Beato?

Why don't they just use smokescreen against the Laser-class BETA?

Bless you leak user, know anything about the backstory on the scene?

nope. but i will do a 10x10roll now and try to unlock the fourth scene. wish me luck. I might upload the scene once i unlocked all of them and if an Sup Forums thread is up.

From moeblob to this and back. How can such a dangerous, vicious, and sexy woman be so cute and demure?

Fourth scene is usually the best since it's the one where they put it in. Lise, Iris, Gretel, and Beatrix's first scene all involved the same format. Fifth scene is climax and cuddling.

Just proves that majority of them didnt even read original trilogy.

got her. will post CGs soon.

What the hell. This is more cute than sexy. Beatrix is for sexy femdom, not nervous cuteness!

Clearly you have some divinity backing you up user. God speed.

Here's a Stella imgur.com/a/kcVOL

It's more like we'd resigned ourselves to our fate and weren't looking.

How could you not want to turn a she-wolf into a squirming little puppy?

Looks like Beatrix shitposters are here now.

Here it is.

imgur.com/a/pCRU9

Well, some guy posted new Beatrix sex scenes, and that's what we're going to talk about. If somebody had posted the new chapter of the alternative manga or a new KimiLuv video, then we'd be talking about that instead. Besides, if we take Beatrix's reaction as canonical, it opens up some interesting paths for character interpretation.

SF can't even keep characters consistent between scenarios. Take this scene, where Beatrix is a complete step on your balls dom and compare it to the other where it looks like it's her first time sleeping with a man.

Sumika is the best. I want to pat her ahoge.

>he cums inside
Is Theo going to take responsibility? What about Lise?

Also, for anyone who missed it, here's the start of Iris's scenario:

imgur.com/a/ewgL5

Completely unrealistic that somebody could be dominant one time and then be submissive the next.

Sumika would be the best if Meiya or Yuuko weren't around, but I don't know of many girls who could compete against those two, and Sumika is just a step below.

That scene was Theo's "nightmare"

>Sumika would be the best if Meiya or Yuuko weren't around.

Their relationship will end up probably just like those childhood friends NTR doujins due to Takeru's nature without those 2 moving things.

I guess this picture has never been more pertinent than now. What is it with GK predicting the future?

damn you. you just reminded me of how much i miss GK. he never finished pirate beato and asagi beato.

How about this ahoge?

If Theo is the one sexing her up, that is going to make this moment really awkward.

She was until i played alternative, since then i can't see her face without having small ptsd attack
six years and i still can't masturbate to doujinshi with aliens or tentacles without remembering the game and having my boner killed

Reminder

That's a cute ahoge too. Adorable.

Theo is huge. It must have been quite painful for Beatrix taking Theo's CIWS inside her cockpit.

Haven't been following these threads for a while l, since I really just couldn't give a shit about Total Eclipse or Schwarezesmarken, but did the Altered Fable translation attempt ever go anywhere beyond the airsoft scene?

She looks better once she grows up a little.

her hair and eyes are the color of my poo.

Wow, those facial expressions look almost the same.

Are the steeling ideas from GK now?

This would have been the best version of Beatrix had they cut out the backstory crap and left her as a psycho killer semen demon.

>animeonly
>current year
Really makes you think.

Did you draw that?

Not really. This guy sums up how I feel:

>I preferred the version I heard of initially. Tragic waifus who are bitches on the outside, broken and crying on the inside are a dime a dozen, but how many truly evil, repulsive semen demons are there, especially in a work like Muv-Luv? Anime Beatrix was a fun villain, someone you could really despise and who was terrifying despite her attractiveness. They ruined it by trying to write in some of her backstory though. Cut those bits out, make her motives purely selfish and cynical, and leave the Beatrix who tried to fire on Katia's station, got off on execution and torture, and smirked when she heard the news of Lise's death and you'd have the Beatrix I wanted.

I'd just like to point out for comparison that this is how Irisdina reacted to Theo:

imgur.com/a/9Bea4

She comes off as way more confident and in charger, ironically.

So how good are the Muv-Luv anime? Not as adaptions, but as anime. I don't really care too much about visual novels that will never be translated for me to read.