Beautiful tomboy goes on a hotblooded murderous warpath against dystopian sci-fi city lead by a imperialistic handsome...

Beautiful tomboy goes on a hotblooded murderous warpath against dystopian sci-fi city lead by a imperialistic handsome ojou-sama

How is this not 10/10 just by the premise alone?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N0FX0AZPugk
youtube.com/watch?v=J5LbtfuJlJ8
youtube.com/watch?v=XFQpPbjJWTc
youtube.com/watch?v=xoBE69wdSkQ
youtube.com/watch?v=NxBnmZAz30g
youtube.com/watch?v=_4IRMYuE1hI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It gets tired halfway through
8+1/10 for nonon thoufh

You're forgeting the alien clothes

But KLK was _FUN_

They are lesbians and lesbians are shit.

the only lesbian in KLK was nonon

I guess you don't know the spoiler that Ryuuko and Satsuki are related

How was that supposed to answer his point though?

I dropped the show shortly after she got beat by that moe assassin a second time and lost her Senketsu.

you lost absolutely nothing of value.

You say that like it means something in anime.

Sadly, yeah. The execution of the big bad was lackluster.

Okaa-san canonly raped onee-san regularly.

The execution.

It literally just occurred to me that Satsuki might want to take doen her mom for killing her dad as well

I just never connected the dots

Which one?

behead those who ship Ryuko and Satsuki

Execution matters far more than premise.

The writing

I can't believe I fell for the trigger meme again this year. They ruined LWA.

But LWA is good.

She literally said it was revenge. How slow are you

Because the dystopian sci fi stuff barely gets any focus when ''lolaliens'' gets revealed

Also for an anime that is supposed to be a hypefest, it peaks at episode 3 and never surpasses itself

calm down Nonon

Would Nonon be the top or the bottom?

But there's no murderous rampage. She doesn't kill anyone on her journey

>aliens show up

Extra glad I dropped that piece of shit before that happened.

No, it's not

Aside from pacing issues, Akko was a terrible protagonist for too long, and most of the other characters felt like extras for the majority of the series.

I don't get some people love for this show but hate TTGL.
I mean both have retarded premises.

>people love this show
>but hate TTGL
I don't get it either senpai, it's literally the same show.

I wanted to like KlK.
And the cute girls stopped me from dropping it within 6 episodes.

that's what I thought, but they seem to think giant robots are stupid, but super powered school uniforms is just A-OK.

I like it for the humor. Made me chuckle a couple of times.

Their clothes are men and that makes them straight.

>implying that you can have a romantic relationship with your clothing

Yeah. Personally, TTGL is objectively a *bit* better just because it's plot is more inspiring, taking on the entire universe, compared to say, your mom. Haha.

People compare both series to FLCL, which is undue, because personally I find FLCL repugnant.

>akko was a terrible protagonist

Apparently having learning diabilities makes you a bad protagonist.

For me it's repugnant that Imaishi can get away with recycling the same 2-3 themes blended with the same 2-3 characters and pretend it's a new anime, but I guess we'll have to live with it, ESL-kun.

>Beautiful tomboy
Stopped reading there

>get away with recycling the same 2-3 themes blended with the same 2-3 characters and pretend it's a new anime
That same description can be applied to pretty much anything out there. Your tolerance to watching anything new must be almost completely non-existent.

Strike 1: it's about clothes.
Strike 2: most of these clothes look utterly awful.

>personally I find FLCL repugnant

KLK vs. TTGL ultimate SHOWDOWN

> Plot, Sequence of events in a story
KLK wins here, episodic parts are meaningful and build characters authentically, without just telling you that you should care about somebody, you have incentive to. In TTGL you are basically told "these people are good so you *have* to like them".

> Story
TTGL, wins here, the plot is just better. Its just true, Im not being a fanboy, its just better plot. Conquering the disorder of the universe is more impressive than confronting your mother (spoilers KLK)

> Exposition, the backgound of the story: Ususlly at the beginning of a traditional story
TTGL wins here, Kamina and Simon are immediately interesting and in the action. The story starts immediately, [showing is greater than telling]

> Protagonist, Central character
Characters in Kill la Kill are better than TTGL by a long shot. Yes, Kamina is a nice older brother/father figure. I understand that. But most characters really serve no purpose than to further the plot in TTGL, whereas in KLK the interactions are meaningful and build the plot itself.

> Antagonist, Person (or thing) in conflict with protagonist
KLK wins here. In TTGL you don't give a shit what happens to the enemy so long as they are defeated. They are simply evil. Unfortunately KLK suffers this simply evil trope, but there is a faux-sense of humanity in Ragyo, wheras the bad guys in TTGL are just literal antithesis to the hero.

> Conflict, the nature of the struggle between protagonist and antagonist
TTGL wins here. KLK is a story about forgiveness and friendship, TTGL focuses on becoming the father. The savior, not the saved. The journey here is more important.
It is not about clothes whatsoever. Clothes are a plot device. i.e. Evangelion is not about robots.
Yeah, I have great disdain for rehashes

[cont. from] , actually 3 parts now
> Complication, addition of another character or situation that changes or somehow affects the conflict
Kill la Kill takes this. The closest thing in TTGL is the introduction of Nia, as a love interest which shows Simons shift from struggling with childhood to becoming a man and taking action. In KLK, the complication is forgiving Satsuki for wanting to use Ryuko.

> Events, things that happen in the story (usually 3 to 6)
Kill la Kill wins this, especially with the Naturals Election, the raid... just marvelous stream of events here.

> Climax, the point at which conflict reaches a peak and must be resolved
Kill la Kill wins here, TTGL treats the climax in a childish manner where the solution to everything is a bigger mecha.

> Denouement, resolution: conclusion
TTGL wins here, Simon's aging shows his journey from boy to father (figure). Much more mature than KLK, surprisingly, especially since Simon faces the consequences of the story wheras in KLK, everybody just goes on like normal (like loading an earlier save in Fallout New Vegas before hoover dam, haha).

Kill la Kill features two conclusions, one falling into orbit, which is ripped of Sonic Adventure 2 the other is in the OVA, which is awful and features cancerous social justice negro charity forgiveness

newsflash, people get opinions. you can't downvote me here, suck my lukewarm butt juice. I still enjoyed FLCL... somewhat. Doesn't change the fact that its repugnant...

> Flashback, an episode from an earlier time
The Kill la Kill episode 25 OVA flashback completely sucks. However, the father flashbacks in KLK are quite well done. I can't recall any flashbacks in TTGL aside from Simon's vision? I think he has a vision or some sort of PTSD with Kamina. TTGL actually wins this story aspect.

> In Medias Res: In the middle of things: Story starts without an exposition
TTGL wins the turn-around of the story. By far. In Kill La Kill, you can sense halfway through the first cour what will happen, even though there are a few surprises. TTGL is quite unforseen.

> Foreshadow, subtle hint of events to come
Kill La Kill has much better foreshadowing. TTGL didn't even include substantial foreshadowing and somehow got away with it.

> Setting, where story takes place, climate, weather, time of day and year, social aspects, which help create a mood or atmospere
TTGL has better world building, although specific scenes from KLK are superb (specifically the raids). In TTGL, you can sense that the characters have actually moved around in the world, whereas in KLK theyre basically just a bus ride away - insubstantial worldbuilding here.

> Dynamic character, capable of change
KLK here, characters in general are superior in KLK. Almost every character evolves for the better. In TTGL, the story of Simon, well, he isn't dynamic. He never adapts to situations, but rather spends time growing *outside* of the conflict.

> Plausible, believable
KLK is more plausible to occur in reality as life is currently known to humans.

> Epiphany, a new insight that can be huge and life changing
TTGL wins here. The vision with Kamina or any shit with Nia

No it's not, but I love this kind of retort, because it proves that the old adage is right: the thief believes that everybody steals.

Top.

I agree, to me klk is just another highschool garbage but it wasn't as much as I thought. TTGL is just better to me because for one, it's not in a highschool setting, and how they handle loss and bringing up the underdog was amazingly done. Usually people wold coddle the mc, but this time people just tell him to stop bitching and man up, but it was Kamina to get this kid to look up.

Jakuzure Nonon’s songs of attack and the composers that wrote them.

youtube.com/watch?v=N0FX0AZPugk

have you guys seen the making of klk yet?
youtube.com/watch?v=J5LbtfuJlJ8

youtube.com/watch?v=XFQpPbjJWTc

youtube.com/watch?v=xoBE69wdSkQ

youtube.com/watch?v=NxBnmZAz30g

youtube.com/watch?v=_4IRMYuE1hI

>Implying you can't

Ryuko is also part clothing and Senketsu is part ningen

But can you fuck your sailor uniform?

>Nonon domming Satsuki Kiryuin, the most dominant woman in the world, who she looks up to as an idol
I think not

Ragyo was a terrible villain

But she had an amazing villain theme

Because not everyone is a retarded shiteater like you?

Nonon is an aggressive, fierce girl, and as for Satsuki, we must consider her sexual development- being molested by her mother for many years, in erotic situations she is hesitant and far from assertive. Satsuki only has it in her to let her trusted friend take her, a more pleasant version of what she's used to.

If your sailor uniform was this cute, how could you not?

Meant for

>implying that doing so wouldn't revive the bad memories
Also Nonon doesn't possess the precision to tread that fine line

It suffers from the same problem that TTGL did - they turned a simple story into save the world/universe bs and ruined it around the half-way mark

don't fuck clothes

Because only plebs think that premise trumps execution.

T. Nudist Pope

Ryuko is a person of clothing, but not fucking her would be a waste of those great pillow boobs. Obviously then she can only have lesbian sex as that doesn't count.

No, it means she can only have sex with other clothes, so then its just a clothes heap

I am one of those people. I love KLK but I couldn't get into TTGL, I don't hate it, I just didn't enjoy watching it.

>Ryuuko puts on Senketsu and heads to class
>Senketsu rubs and constricts about her crotch and breasts
>Ryuuko is left squirming and trying to avoid blushing and panting as the friction gets to work

Pure clothes-clothes don't have a sex drive or physical sex organs. She needs someone capable of giving and receiving in a relationship or she will be left unfulfilled.

Was Nonon gay for Satsuki?

Isn't there a comic for this? I'm sure I've seen something like this before.

Isn't the whole spiel of the life fibers that they have aggressive sex drives. Being ruled by clothing is like a nonstop infinite climax.

>implying the premise means anything at all

No. Ragyo and Nui are rapey because they think that nudity means vulnerability.

I would say it's both, being ruled by the life fibers is like sex, but they're also kind of trashy domineering bitches on top of that.

The fibers ran off life energy and lowered higher life to base desires and functions to better control them. The 4 star uniform turned that one student into a roid raging berserker against the people holding him down. The rape kamui was used to burn Ryuko into a sex starved and mentally malleable servant with that ability to influence a host. They themselves were an asexual species that propagated by growing and splitting out of a hive though.

How they interact inside a hybrid is not outright stated aside from Ragyo calling it the best feeling in the world which is not a sentiment shared by normal humans so far as we know, but both Ragyo and Ryuko who started life as humans later infused with fibers have a penchant for wearing revealing attire not including the Kamuis (draping dresses, panty showing miniskirts, midriff baring shirts, etc). Nui was whatever Ragyo wanted her to be, which was a french no-pan psycho slut, so she's kind of useless to the comparison as an individual.

If it's not just mother passing exhibitionist genes down to daughter then the fibers could have felt better than any other fabric in the world to hybrids because it was like a lost member of the hive being brought back into the fold and been on par with holding a lover for the first time again in ages, or could have really been the best aphrodisiac ever, and or could have just felt like shit to normal people because its an energy life force vampire draining the wearer dry. Who knows.

>personally I find FLCL repugnant

Being an annoying little shit will also do that

Because premise has nothing to do with quality, KLK was a really good show though

Power bottom to satsuki

Did he ever publish more?

Sill my favorite anime of the last five years.

I admire your trips but you are a nostalgia blind toonami babby. Fooly Cooly was awful.