White Brazilians

Just a reminder that Brazil has white people too.

At least from 30 million to 40 million people are white in Brazil.

That lady's name is Jackeline Petkovic, she's from São Paulo, tell me your opinion about her.

Other urls found in this thread:

aidsmap.com/Estimated-risk-per-exposure/page/1324038/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

DELICIA

WE

One more, enjoy guys

WUZ

>Petkovic
confirmed serb

Nobody ever claimed that there aren't any white people in Brazil, you insecure macaco.

a cunt

Let me tell you about Brazil before we Europeans visited your shores and gave you some of our children.

You were a bunch of savage Indian niggers living in huts. Now....you're just a sad melting pot.

I've read some bad comments so I think it's better to make things more clear.

Niggers here are only 13%.

How does op reflect on the thought that his great grandchildren are highly unlikely to keep their whiteness with all Niggers and half-bloods around?

What the fuck is that nose

As I said, niggers are only 13%.

That's the real problem for a country.

The others aren't so much problematic, see for example the History of Europe.

Spaniard, Italians etc are still pretty white.

Niggers are the problem.

Nope fagg.
Petković surname is Croat.
She herself says she has Croat ancestry.

too many white people in Brazil, even the elite ruling class have distant negro/indio blood though, especially in Sao Paulo

I'd say the majority move people from Sao Paulo have at least one non white grandparent

not that this is a bad thing per se but just to be clear

A white nose, britbong

also this

When I was deployed and we stopped In Brazil they told us that the HIV incidence is literally 50 percent in Brazil. You have a coin toss chance with every single person that they have HIV. Shithole.

look like an ass litteraly

> Petkovic
> Brazilian

We already knew that, now go away and stop posting those simpson memes.

hiv isn't easily transmitted by women though, it's primarily a fag disease it's almost impossible to catch hiv from a woman

Lmaooo good luck with that

Isabella Tormena

>italian name living in southern Brazil

>white btw

>I am Brazilian and therefore Germanic

Uh....then why do they speak Portuguese?

>13%
Repite conmigo: 47%

I like her very much, Brazilanon.

Holy fuck you're retarded. It's primarily passed by high yield cells. Even urine contains wall cells from the urethra. GTFO of my face with your anecdotal nonsense. Biological science says- you're retarded.

An associate of mine at the CDC says there's a running joke there.

"What do you call a straight guy with HIV?"

"A liar."

well it's true

>Petkovic
>Croatian girls

mmmmmmmmm

>Just a reminder that Brazil has white people too

May be. But it's not your case, Joao.

Biggest mutt country but we're the ones that get mutt memed

Parem de bumpar esse fio, por favor.

it is very difficult for woman to transmit hiv to straight males

it's literally in the joke you're repeating but apparently you're too stupid to even get it

The Brazilian F1 drivers are mostly white Portagees and Italians, aren't they? People like Senna and Fittipaldi...

>white
That women looks like wendy williams lmao

Tô achando que você não é branco heim, anão!

I realized I was helping to make your point but the transmission of HIV is especially prevalent in the transmission of blood. Which, obviously is produced in the process of menstruation. Women should never, EVER have sex with bisexual men. Seeing as they see fit to have sex with men. It should still be a felony to knowingly have sex with a person and carry the virus. California is dead wrong.

And a lot are Jewish

Based Brazil

t. El ogro maligno de las americas

well either way I'm right, it's not a good idea to stick your dick in a hiv pussy but it's still difficult for woman to transmit, it is primarily a fag disease and has been since day one the idea that it is a disease that effects heterosexuals and homosexuals equally has been literal fag propaganda since day one, I repeat it is almost impossible for a woman to transmit hiv to a man via vaginal sex

>nose piercing
ruined

In the US we would consider her black. Looks like a mullata with straighten hair

I’d do her.

Seems like an average female amerimutt tbqh senpai

I have family living in Brazi, they live in Hollandia, are all white and blonde. This isn't the norm tough, and they despise the monkey people.

My wife is a white Ukrainian from South Brazil (Parana). All of her friends and family are white.
Best parts of Brazil are white. The "Brazilians aren't white" is such a sad meme

Ok, Jamal

>that big black person mouth
>mullato nose
>"""white"""
The absolute state of le 1% face lmao

Oh, I wholly agree. Yet it's not as though women are somehow unable to transmit the disease.

felipe
minha
sogra
fez
aqui
tambem
sopa
de
macaco
UMA...
M
A

well when the germans and austrians had to get out or get fucked by the allies they had to end up somewhere.

la atrocidad

>Petković surname is Croat.
nope, there are serbs with that surname too
they most likely have some bunjevac ancestry

pretty wide mouth

>yugonigger
>white
Saged

woman are able to receive the disease, it is very difficult for them to transmit it to a male who penetrates them and I mean very very difficult where it is almost impossible

t. -12%

Friction from cell membranes during sexual intercourse causes cells from the vaginal wall to detach and often enter the urethra of the male. Even without menstrual tissue existing on the vaginal wall this occurs. I'd enjoy seeing what evidence you could possibly have to prove to the contrary. If you ever had a science class, you'd know that you can swab your cheek with a piece of cotton, and lay it on a slide to observe cells. The vaginal wall is relatively identical in tissue structure to the inside of your cheek. We're on the same side of this argument, so I don't see the point of your contradictions.

>favela niggers wants to be "white"
kek

it is so difficult for a woman to transmit hiv to male reported cases of it are statistically insignificant

You can fuck a hiv pussy 100 times and still have a very slim chance of actually contracting the disease

This is an entry level red pill I'm not going to spoon-feed you search for incidences of vagina to straight male hiv transmittance they barely exist

>red pill

We're done here.

yes we are because you're a shit for brains brainlet

Untrue, see: aidsmap.com/Estimated-risk-per-exposure/page/1324038/
>gay sex: 0.82% chance of transmission
>female-to-male vaginal: 0.38% chance of transmission
Also stop using the term redpill newfag

>who is dejan rambo petkovic a literal legend in brazil

hmm thanks for proving me right

the figure for gay sex is wrong btw, it actually hovers around 1.6% chance transmission per act

Your sources:
>Your ass
My sources:
>Boily MC et al. Heterosexual risk of HIV-1 infection per sexual act: systematic review and meta-analysis of observational studies. Lancet Infect Dis 9(2): 118-129, 2009
>Vittinghoff E et al. Per-contact risk of human immunodeficiency virus transmission between male sexual partners. American Journal of Epidemiology 150: 306-311, 1999
>Del Romero J et al. Evaluating the risk of HIV transmission through unprotected orogenital sex. AIDS 16(9): 1296-1297, 2002
>Townsend C et al. Low rates of mother-to-child transmission of HIV following effective pregnancy interventions in the United Kingdom and Ireland, 2000-2006. AIDS 22: 973-981, 2008
>Baggaley RF et al. Risk of HIV-1 transmission for parenteral exposure and blood transfusion. AIDS 20: 805-812, 2006

Nice try faggot. That's a le 56% with dyed hair

your taking stats out of context in your own link anyway, trying to pass off transmission rates in low income countries as the norm when it it actually much lower

I'm right you're wrong deal with it

Moar plz