Daily reminder that we lefties (left handed people) rule the world...

Daily reminder that we lefties (left handed people) rule the world. While we only make up about 10% of the global population we are by far, and these are proven statistics, more successful, more creative, richer, smarter, stronger (seriously look it up, ALL of the successful people in all of sports were/are left handed), we interpret speeches and talking patterns differently from righties due to using mostly the right side of our brain, which also means we can read people like an open book, body language, speech patterns, facial expressions, you name it. Our IQs are always in the hundereds regions, no exceptions. For centuries righties have tried to suppress us lefties but to no avail, we still become more successful than any of you fags. Also, bitches love left handed men, when they see us write with our left hand they gasp and exclaim "are you left handed?!". Face it fags we rule the world get over it.

Other urls found in this thread:

linkshaender-beratung.de/english/Ambidextrous.htm
independent.co.uk/voices/comment/why-are-left-handed-people-so-brilliant-8919135.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Handedness#Intelligence
youtu.be/BXhfZRE08ko?t=1m2s
youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw
psychologytoday.com/blog/brain-myths/201207/two-myths-and-three-facts-about-the-differences-in-men-and-womens-brains
youtube.com/watch?v=HXewR8uEu7g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I am
>Also, bitches love left handed men, when they see us write with our left hand they gasp and exclaim "are you left handed?!".

I don't believe you, OP.

t. fellow left-handed

I can write with either. What do I win?

>(seriously look it up, ALL of the successful people in all of sports were/are left handed)

All those left handed quarterbacks and pitchers sure are tearing it up! KEK

Kill Yourself

Threadly reminder to take the TRUE RED PILL and become /ambidextrous/

10$

>rules the world
Jews are only left handed when they're raising interest rates on your home loan.

Sorry rightie, not gonna happen.

Which one did you originally start writing with?

We ambidextrous people scoff at all of you poor, misguided one handers.

But the pic you posted is right handed

Recently dated a left handed Jew. Fuck you both

Software engineer here. I am too and all is true.

Imagine being so fucking lonely and sad that you have to LARP about left-handedness being better because that's all you have. HAHAHAHAHA FAGIT

t. Jealous rightie
Go ahead look it up user

No I won't look it up because I'm not a gigantically sad loser. I hope you and your left-hand have fun tonight.

but im left handed and im an autistic NEET

Same here.

Oh ok

I write with my left hand but do every thing else (throw footballs, play guitar, etc) with my right hand what does that make me?

A whore

>jacking off with your left hand
Good thing I jack off with my right and write with my left.

>not jacking off with both hands and just dictating a text

>sucking your own cock
Plebs, all of you.

Don't you need to go clean ink smears off the side of hand?

the true master race

How about.... no

The left brain / right brain thing is 100% false you fucking retard.

Actually, the right handed majority despises and fears us. We are discriminated against more than any other group.

clean your keyboard

Kill yourself.
Sage

Stay mad righties

There's an awful lot of jealous righties ITT, stay mad faggot.

Left handed people’s appendix is in a different location than righties

OP is full of shit
t. left handed man

>can't be bothered to look up the statistics himself
oh man

sinister fuck

>the weak fear the strong

Mixed race piece of shit

There are plenty of successful left handed pitchers. As a matter of fact, left handed pitchers are more sought after than any other positions in baseball.

t. you don't know shit about fuck

Quads of truth

Yeah im left handed
Worst part is constantly rubbing pencil/pen into the side of your hand and smearing your writing

>be me
>be part of the SJW infested mighty machine that is the Australian military
>any time you fill out a form, there's a box to tick to state if you're part of a minority
>always tick yes
>always write "left handed" for shits and giggles
>mfw after 3 years of doing this, SJW soyboy comes to visit from Canberra to see what kind of support they can give me
>get some left handed scissors
winning

lefty master race reporting in.

I'm left handed with a PhD in Ch.E seems like OP is right

>He thinks he's superior

>'Ambidextrous People' are Brain-Damaged

linkshaender-beratung.de/english/Ambidextrous.htm

im left handed and use my right hand for the mouse. its way easier

I'm left handed and reading this was just embarrassing.

I'm right handed and so is my son's mom. My son is left handed.

Did I get cucked by a lefty?

Hmm, I'm a lefty, but always use mouse right handed.

You must be dating some real tards if they gasp and speak the obvious.

That’s funny because I’m left handed and I’m a loser NEET

Living the dream

>son's mom.
>my son is left handed
she did you a favor.

He's dating women, so obviously.

me too

guitar isnt really worse playing backwards though, having extra coordination for fretting seems like it could serve as an advantage as well or more than having extra coordination for just simply strumming

It's evolution, we just need to be smarter than right handers because we need to persuade them to do things for us, peel carrots for example, or open some canned food with can opener. All those dangerous things.

I'm right handed but I masturbate with my left

does that make me honorary leftie?

James A. Garfield.
Herbert Hoover.
Harry S. Truman.
Gerald Ford.
Ronald Reagan.
George H.W. Bush.
Bill Clinton.
Barack Obama.

Almost all the recent Presidents have been left-handed, yet we only make up 10% of the population.

We are the Illuminati! We rule the world!

Also, half the men who walked on the moon were left-handed.

>mostly the right side of our brain...

So yea, women do that too. Are you saying that a left handed woman is superior?

Also, I know this bullshit is bait.

No one in my family is left-handed. Even twins can be different.

I do alot of shit with my right hand.
I think whichever hand you hold a pen with/wright with determines your dominate hand

If for any reason, left handed people have an edge, this is why. You have to adapt to a world devised for righties, and literally can make you brain develop "better". Other than that OP is full of shit.

I'm a left but also a 'spergy. Don't know what that makes me.

>Comparing a woman's brain to a man's.

Also, fewer women are left-handed.

I don't understand

>What we do know is that the cack-handed are disproportionately brilliant. Albert Einstein, Leonardo da Vinci, Aristotle, Julius Caesar and Charles Darwin were all gauchists. So were Michelangelo and Rubens, Benjamin Britten, Kurt Cobain and Paul McCartney, five of the seven most recent US presidents, and four of the five designers of the Apple Mac.

independent.co.uk/voices/comment/why-are-left-handed-people-so-brilliant-8919135.html

It's a fact that women are inherently better at engaging the right side of their brain. As you said in your OP, right brained is tasked with empathy, while the left side is logic.

>I don't understand
its better that way, user

It's called right for a reason. Also >being a leftist

So you link me a bullshit article whose only purpose is to generate ad revenue by baiting people?

That's some pretty strong confirmation bias friendo.

mdr, right handed IQ

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Handedness#Intelligence

>In his book Right-Hand, Left-Hand, Chris McManus of University College London argues that the proportion of left-handers is increasing and left-handed people as a group have historically produced an above-average quota of high achievers. He says that left-handers' brains are structured differently (in a way that increases their range of abilities) and the genes that determine left-handedness also govern development of the language centers of the brain.[35]

I'm a Southpaw Woman, Hear me Roar.
youtu.be/BXhfZRE08ko?t=1m2s

Don't tell (Them) about [us]
Eternal Southpaws.

lol THE MEMO

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw

ALBUM ABOUT THE HAPPENINGS OF PAST 2 MONTHS

>argues

being left handed is recessive. Is one of your or her parents left handed?

This. I also play the guitar right handed.

Wtf? Use your right hand on mouse if your left handed! Pic is fake and Gay!

>In a 2006 U.S. study, researchers from Lafayette College and Johns Hopkins University concluded that there was no statistically significant correlation between handedness and earnings for the general population, but among college-educated people, left-handers earned 10 to 15% more than their right-handed counterparts.[50]

>More recently, in a 2014 study published by the National Bureau of Economic Research, Harvard economist Joshua Goodman finds that left-handed people earn 10 to 12 percent less over the course of their lives than right-handed people. Goodman attributes this disparity to higher rates of emotional and behavioral problems in left-handed people.[37]

In men, right-brain is heavily correllated with creativity, spatial-reasoning, nonverbal thought.

Women aren't right-brained, they're more verbal than men. Women like to THINK they are right-brained because of the whole creativity / not cold logic mumbo jumbo. But it's bullshit.

Basically, women fall for the popsci new age crap that co-opted the actual right / left brain differences to sell women dumb self-help products.

The fact that you won't believe me is pretty fucking stupid
How can you deny countless scientific studies proving my claims?
Instead you choose to get into pointless arguments that make absolutely no sense whatsoever
So why don't you just take seat, analyze the data then come back and talk shit.

I really can't believe someone could be so stupid and close minded.
Surely you're a bit a fucking retarded faggot who only likes to live in his own bubble.

But whatever man
As I stated earlier you're just a close minded fool and I just won't get through to you
I swear some people just aren't meant to reproduce, especially in your case.
To prove my claim just the read the first letter of every sentence.

>Travel to Saudi Arabia
>Steal something
>"I-I'm left-handed"
>Get left hand cut off
>Forced to use right hand from now on
>Problem solved

Another thing you may have heard of is that in women, the corpus callosum is larger, so women have brains where one side having dominance is a lesser effect. The two halves talk more.

But that's a myth too.

psychologytoday.com/blog/brain-myths/201207/two-myths-and-three-facts-about-the-differences-in-men-and-womens-brains

Left hand strong reporting in.

The right side of the brain controls the left half of the body, so only left-handed people are in their right mind.

No, I link you an article that was near the top of google search results. This isn't a research project for me, I'm not going to read a full article when I was just looking for A LIST of some famous geniuses who were left-handed. The article is just extra.

Travel to Saudi Arabia
>Steal something
>"I-I'm ambidextrous"
>Get both hand cut off
>Forced to use feet
>Problem solved

Well, yeah, I play guitar, violin right-handed. Piano too I guess, cuz the higher notes have the melody, which is usually more complicated.

First time I tried to play the violin left-handed as a kid, the teacher was like, what the hell are you doing, so I swapped. Didn't know they made left-handed instruments for years, so I never tried switching.

Greets fellow sinister southpaw.

Another crayon for the one you've already eaten fucking ambi scum.

>he equates chasing a piece of leather around a filed as "successful"
Sure are a LOT of black footballers...

>razer keyboard
>not having a normal keyboard from republic of gamers with interchangeable switches
>not having a poker keyboard
>not even having a rosewill mech keyboard
degenerate
>dirty razer keyboard
Just kys yourself already

>t. work as chef at wendy's for $800,000 a year.

Dubs
youtube.com/watch?v=HXewR8uEu7g

Ambidextrous master race coming through!

For me it was "whichever one was closest to the pencil".

my youngest sun is left handed and I was worried about him, I'm glad to hear you dudes are not all losers