Kurt Cobains Ideology Paved the way for Numale Soyboys

And he lied about half of it, called women bitches, dressed like a redneck, shot guns at red meat etc.....

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oEOKpNSknt8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kurt was not a soyboy he was a rugged junkie

that's a picture of his weak soystuffed ass wearing a dress

retard

Not really.

He had little cultural influence if any. He didn't even invent Grunge, SoundGarden did.

Killed by a feminist junkie whore wife.
Ironic fate.

>He had little cultural influence if any. He didn't even invent Grunge, SoundGarden did.
lol
Try the Melvins and Mudhoney
Trendy airhead.

He is smart enough to have milked millions of shekles out of that """movement""", faked his """suicide""" and is now enjoying his life probably.

>shot guns at red meat
Too soon.

kikes put him in a dress, they owned him. no way they let him off. you're a retard.

dude no one cares. everything you named including nivana is complete shit. doesn't matter.

Just when I thought this man couldn't get more BASED!

>"Because I couldn't find any friends — male friends that I felt compatible with — I ended up hanging out with the girls a lot. I just always felt that they weren't treated with respect. Especially because women are totally oppressed."

>"In a community that stresses macho-male sexual stories as a highlight of all conversation, I was an underdeveloped, immature, little dude that never got laid and was constantly razzed. 'Oh, poor little kid.' It bothered me."

>“I mean, I'm definitely gay in spirit, and I probably could be bisexual ... If I wouldn't have found Courtney [Love], I probably would have carried on with a bisexual lifestyle.”

>"The problem with groups who deal with rape is that they try to educate women about how to defend themselves. What really needs to be done is teaching men not to rape. Go to the source and start there."

>"If any of you, in any way, hate homosexuals, people of a different color or women, please do this one favor for us — leave us the fuck alone. Don’t come to our shows and don’t buy our records."

>"If you're a sexist, racist, homophobe or basically an asshole, don't buy this CD. I don't care if you like me, I hate you."

HAHAHAHAHAHA how will Sup Forums ever recover lmao Cobain yourselves you fucking nazis.

He was the proto numale, all he did was whine

>he was a rugged junkie
Is this a good thing now?

Communism is the way of the weak.

I'm enjoying it.

I'm never wrong about these cocksuckers.

then he killed himself and became an icon taht they still whine about before even when he was alive they couldnt go
he s so cool. cause he wasnt he was this like whiny bitch wanting to commit suicide. being that nad then doing it doesnt make you an icon, except to faggots

better than a mouth gaped soyboy.

Kurt was a troubled soul. You could just tell it by the way he talked and how he carried himself. He was liberal but not to the extent of most libs today. I miss him dearly and I wish it would've been Courtney instead of him...

oh man, what a fucking pussy

He even had handlers ffs. Why do you think Courtney Love, literally daughter of CIA and friends with Epstein happened to fall on his lap?

Talent devoid hack.
This is my favorite song about Kurt Kabang.
youtu.be/oEOKpNSknt8