ASK A SOUTH AFRICAN ANYTHING

Ask me anything about South Africa and I'll answer them to the best of my knowledge.

>inb4 have you seen Lauren Southern or Katie Hopkins over there

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DV8Et55JxKM
veteranstoday.com/2015/03/08/the-hidden-history-of-the-incredibly-evil-khazarian-mafia/
jbaynews.com/thieves-are-looting-south-africas-military-bases/
youtu.be/9gAbMwACHbo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Most niggerly thing you've encountered? Horror stories?

Why is your society so racist against whites?

>Went to visit gf's parents in Rustenburg (aka nog central)
>lives on a remote farm outside of town, safe, but very cut off
>One night we were having coffee in the kitchen when we heard talking outside
>No workers on the farm EVER (to keep intel on the farm and their comings and goings secret/not showing any patterns), so whoever is outside wants to fuck up our shit
>Instantly all family members start passing each other weapons
>I get handed a .38 revolver
>ohfuckthisisveryreal.png
>her dad moves to a window to flank them
>We follow suit
>everyone is perched in their own window
>openfire.gif
>automatic outdoor lights go off, which reveals more or less 10-12 nogs right outside on the porch, all armed with pangas and pistols
>Thank fuck they all run off
>Backup from other farms in the area are called
>Turns into a night long game hunt
>Had to stay home and defend incase any return
>The LONGEST.FUCKING.HOUR. of my life.
>Farmers return, luckily everyone is safe.

I also always walk with my keys between my fingers incase I get kidnapped again.

>kidnapped again

Tell us about what the ghouls did to your boipuchhi user.

Well firstly Apartheid. It will always be Apartheid even though my generation had ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with it, blacks of all ages will keep pulling that card to literally get away with murder.

Secondly, they can't comprehend that whatever they touch turns to shit, and blames literally all other races for their own ineptitute, even the incredibly small asian population in the country gets shit on.

I do however want to clarify that black people who have received proper education in this country and can think for their fucking self are WORLDS apart from the ghouls in the townships, which are the overwhelming majority of citizens in SA.

Why still even live in South Africa? Surely you can just immigrate to some comfy white place without any nignogs

You need a heafty chunk of dough to do that and most countries make it hard as fuck for whites to immigrate. Also for SA user, I've heard that the state intentionally makes it difficult for whites to leave.

Luckily my boipuchhi is still very much intact, and it's not really a great story, just:

>walk home from campus one night
>not even 50m to my home
>white VW parks next to me and comes to a VERY quick stop
>Buff nog gets out to grab me
>well fuck
>figure I'd at least try to fight him off, despite him being thrice my size
>Adrenalin kicks in like fucking Bane
>sucker punch him in the gut, thank fuck I knocked his wind out
>Instantly two others climb out and the drivers scrambled in the car and I hear a pistol cocking
>OHFUCK
>Run for my fucking life, really think that I would be shot in the back
>Somehow make it home safely

Wanna move to Melbourne? Bring ur in laws

What are your thoughts on this?

on the dot user.
Customs and internal affairs in SA is literal hell. It's become such meme here that even the officials working in IA knows that they can't do their job and don't help at all.

>This is what the SA Postal Office headquarters look like
>Not a single official or worker in sight

are you anglo or boer ? How do the 2 groups get on ?

Are you white?

Oh okay, good to hear. The way you said it it sounded like you got grabbed and somehow got away.

not really one or the other. both have great qualities but both can be absolutely irredeemable in my eyes. So I guess I'm just myself. In SA I'd rather just look out for me, my gf and our families and keep them safe rather than going out out of my way to provoke an attack, which is what a lot of anglos and boers usually (if not unintentionally) do.

In regards to black people, I'm more of the mindset that I know who to be respectful to and who will listen to my views and have a pleasant conversation with, and who to completely avoid because even sneezing in their direction would provoke them to murder me and burn my body to ash.

shameless self bump

Is RPA the least shithole of Africa? Yes, no, why ?

when will South Africa stop having corrupt politicians?

that's fucking frightening

Don't know what you mean with RPA there user.

Never. Even if you eradicate the entirety of the ANC, the roots and channels with other large companies will still be there and it will be incredibly easy to just continue with the corruption should a new party be installed. Whatever political party installed after that will be squarely fucked in the face and bullied into submission by these larger companies.

basically, SA is fucked beyond saving at this point.

user, the though of having to take a live is frightening in itself in this country where if you are white you are already on your last legs, the gov are just waiting for an excuse to send you to prison where you will die anyways. HOWEVER if you don't act you get viciously murdered, so it's either their live or yours.

Any advice for people who are likely to end up in a similar situation before long? I already own a weapon, so anything new besides that.

What’s gonna happen when the water runs out?

Bug out of the city ASAP. Get yourself to a property out of town small enough to defend singlehandedly, and install booby traps. Trip wires are a must.

Well there are already reports of racial clashes and riots happening around water points in the Cape so my guess is that when day zero hits, the race war starts. Water is such a precious commodity that people will most likely fight to the death over.

Did they kill any nogs?

Loads of blood trails into the brush but no bodies.

Have you been stashing water for the happening? How are you going to defend yourself from the hoard of thirsty ghouls that'll surely come for your well water?

Thankfully enough I'm not in any of the affected areas, so I'm fine for now. Also should I have to defend myself I have a plan to barricade my apartment and setup defenses.

Fortunately I do live outside of all cities. Will have to look into tripwires, thanks.

Why are black penises far bigger on average than wh*Te ones?

How white is SA armed forces?

I’m not really knowledgable on the whole SA front, but is this bordering on genocide?

If I were you I would stock now. Why not? It’s not like water is perishable. And when shit hits the fan it doesn’t hit slow. Don’t be caught with your panties down my SA friend

>In regards to black people, I'm more of the mindset that I know who to be respectful to and who will listen to my views and have a pleasant conversation with, and who to completely avoid because even sneezing in their direction would provoke them to murder me and burn my body to ash.
I'm curious, how can you tell if a black South African is crazy or not?

Thoughts on this Rhodie?
youtube.com/watch?v=DV8Et55JxKM

Vast majority is black. Some whites in spec ops and what remains of our air force and navy, but not enough.

A few years back, the guavament convinced a lot of people to voluntarily hand over their guns. This mainly targeted whites who, by and large, had military training due to Apartheid-era conscription. They fear a well-armed white population with military training.

Depends who you ask. Based on everything that I've seen, I'd say that it almost certainly does... at least where rural communities are concerned. Whenever there's a farm murder, be it the farmers or their staff, it's never a case of walk in, kill and then totally loot the place. They tend to torture and rape before killing and hardly anything of real value is taken. Perhaps a cell phone or a gun.

Similar things have happened in the suburbs. A few years back, some old timer and his missus walked in on a burglary at their house just two blocks from me. Burglars shot him and tied the wife up. They took their wallets and phones. Nothing else.

veteranstoday.com/2015/03/08/the-hidden-history-of-the-incredibly-evil-khazarian-mafia/

Whoops

So OP i assume a lot of the whites have old guns from before apartheid. Most likely .308 fals im guessing?

5.56 or .308 for civil war?

remember in syria, libya, and iraq. All the people had weird guns until it all ran out of ammo and only the soviet stuff was left.

was S Africa a soviet dumping ground before or now? Do you have a lot of soviet blackmarket stuff nearby in case youre in it for hte long haul?

Is your girlfriend hot?

Quite a few people are doing this, myself included. What's really sickening about this is that the guavament refuses to accept responsibility for the water crisis. It's not just limited to Cape Town... A large chunk of the Western Cape province is affected as well as parts of the Eastern Cape province. But, as usual, the man in the street will end up having to fend for himself while being blamed for the shortages.

To me, it seems like a smokescreen to keep the public distracted (yet again) from guavament corruption... particularly from the ruling party. They're seemingly tearing themselves a new asshole over the revelations that our president has robbed the country blind and that he refuses to step aside and face criminal charges. Even his successor is dragging his feet on this... Not surprising since he is the current deputy president, making him complicit even if only indirectly.

theyve evolved to fuck cows.

You do realise you'd be dead if you hadn't managed to get away, right? How are you not carrying a gun everywhere?
in your situation, I'd carry a piece to the fucking shower.

400 000 china people in this country... Almost all came here last 5 years. They will soon be in the million.

SAGE. OP is a confirmed fag. Moving on

How can we get you south africans armed from the US?
Is there a good black market for arms or is ammo more of a priority?
What forms of payment is offered?

I have wondered the same. A lot of ammo is being stolen from the army. Probably by kaffers.
jbaynews.com/thieves-are-looting-south-africas-military-bases/

don't think safrica does but angola and mozambique sure do have a fuck ton of soviet surplus.

I saw a youtube thing on South African prostitutes.

youtu.be/9gAbMwACHbo

Are they like prostitutes in the US that they only fuck white people or are they fucking nogs.

Why did the AWB fail?

Thoughts on land expropriation? Likelihood of Day Zero chimpout?

lol

People chose consumerism rather than culture. AWB were just at the wrong place in time.

16 year old with big tits
>child

how long do you think it will be until the niggers completely destroy SA and you're able to take it back by force?

You didn't answer my question:

Do you have coalburners like here in the US or are they super rare?

hows it going pham?

>Depends who you ask.

Pull your head out of your ass. A white south african is 40,000 times more likely to be a victim of violence than a nigger during jim crow south in america.

You're being killed off cuck. just trying to keep your head down and make it through the day, avoiding other white groups, is a complete bitch move. arm yourself, move to the white ethnostate that farmers are building and start defending your people from the niggers

I don't think even Sup Forums does justice to how horrible these people can become as the society supporting them declines.

For fucks sake I'd have a weapon hidden in every conceivable inch of my clothing.

Is there anything good about the niggers? Any food or music of theirs that is valuable? Or is it all just rubbish?

You say, in the present, blacks in your society blame others for their problem. Ok. I see why they would think that. But what about your country before white people ruined it? Was it better? Was it worse? Did they want to improve and blame themselves for the shortcomings of it? How was it?

Ever been to Rhodesia? How's it compare in terms of white and black relations if you have. Also, how many funs do you own?

What's the gayest thing you've ever done in South Africa? (holidays don't count)

i talked so some black people from south africa who are extremely anti-white but if you bring up mutual interest in nationalism, ie return south africa to blacks by moving the white population to North America - they become quite friendly and completely change their attitude to being respectful and serious

What is the best way to contact an attractive white South African woman for marriage who wants to get the fuck out of there?

How do South Africans view the United States? Do they think (read: know) that we're heading down the same path?

Är du på riktigt? Sydafrika är en helt annan sak än Sverige och fortfarande otroligt långt bort.

Sverige är fan påväg utför men att ens tro att situationen är jämförbar med Sydafrika är absurt.