Light Novel 'Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari' Receives Anime Adaptation

myanimelist.net/news/51213219
Synopsis
>Naofumi Iwatani was summoned into a parallel world along with 3 other people to become the world's Heroes. Each of the heroes respectively equipped with their own legendary equipment when summoned, Naofumi received the Legendary Shield as his weapon. Due to Naofumi's lack of charisma and experience he's labeled as the weakest, only to end up betrayed, falsely accused, and robbed by on the third day of adventure. Shunned by everyone from the king to peasants, Naofumi's thoughts were filled with nothing but vengeance and hatred. Thus, his destiny in a parallel World begins...

>Naofumi Iwatani was summoned into a parallel world

forgot mfw

>more isekai garbage

No thanks.

Can we talk about why spears are the obviously superior medieval weapon and how it sucks that the spear hero is a total tool?

I almost pity shilled hero for becoming designated shitting thread

Re:Zero with shields?

F

RAPE CHARGES!

I can't wait for the LNfags to start swearing how much better their shitty LN is and how the adaptation didn't do it any justice.

Literally, your standard betrayal fanfiction on ff.net. Prove me wrong.

It's your job to prove that it's something. It's not our job to disprove your claim.

I fucked your mom last night. Prove me wrong.

People only care about this because it's isekai fans and haters alike. If this was a SOL no one would care about it as much.

Congratulations.

>how much better their shitty LN is
This is simply not possible. Web novels, and this one is not an exception, are written by amateurs. Anime series, on the other hand, are directed by people with experience. If anything, there is a chance the will unfuck what the original author fucked up.

Sounds like shit

>This is simply not possible. Web novels, and this one is not an exception, are written by amateurs. Anime series, on the other hand, are directed by people with experience. If anything, there is a chance the will unfuck what the original author fucked up.

Remember how SAO has millions of people asking how Kirito came back to life in the anime? It's possible to fuck up even more than what the author originally wrote.

>experience
Yamakan had a lot of experience and where is he now?

Literally O MY RUBBER NEN for isekai.

why nip prefer that shit to this superior

RIP
comfy shieldbro threads

What a shitty art

>death march and shield hero get an anime adaption
Konjiki no Wordmaster adaption when?

praise

I wish I could find the raws for the novel

>Konjiki no Wordmaster adaption
Can't stand the Hiro. I was expecting a comfy adventure story, but got an MC who was an asshole to everybody and only cares about eating food. I don't mind assholes, but there is a limit when you are a dick to even people who try to help you and the nonstop dick sucking after the fact is horrendous.

Hopefully never.

At first I thought it was a parody of the harem genre, but in truth it's just generic haremshit with 300% more girls.

He's just a tsundere

>Loses to axes
Heh.. try again Lancecuck.

Does this means GS can become anime too?

Guy doesn't change until near the end of the webnovel and it doesn't feel gradual in the slightest. It's a 180 flip in personality.

I dono mate everyone in the novel just figures out how to manipulate the MC with promises of food or books, it's pretty comfy

It could.

Honestly, I hope it does. Shit like ShieldHero is so fucking boring.

it's a matter of time.

If it gets one it better get some edgy OP song like the one in DtB and Shingeki no Bahamut S1.

>>>/feg/

Youve given me an idea.

Is Raphtalia the new Rem?

It does have sol bits however

I unironically enjoy most isekais.

Great, more shitty isekai while Kino seeker waits to be picked up.

In what context?

Is this series actually good? I thought it was Dungeon Seeker with rape.

> Other thread Overlordfags

>> Being this mad
> Your favorite isekai a shit
You don't even know what my favorite isekai series is, dipshit

>>Saying that I prefer linear pov narrative of mc
> Saying that I have ADD
> Straw-manning what I said about pov shift consistency
I don't have any problem with shifting narratives across characters, you dumbasses. Next time you try to miscontrue my points, you Overlordfags better do it in a way that you don't further my argument as to why you Overlordfags are shit. Also, Overlord's pov shifts suck. You would know this when reading and yet you fucks continue to use ad hominems against anyone that disagrees with you.
Wow, you proved exactly why Overlordfag are cancer. You only proved how all you fucks resort to petty ways to delegitimize any criticism and resort straight to:
> You have mental disability!!
> SPEEDREADER!!
> You can't handle multiple pov!!
Too bad I couldn't respond yesterday because I was out cold but now checking the archived thread, you fucks did exactly what I once said the Overlordfags all do. Fuck you and your series. I know one of the last thread fuckers are reading this. If you don't believe me, read the last thread's responses.

Shoulda stayed a daughterfu/child soldier

This is basically Sword Art Online starring Hachiman from Yahari right?

Might be cool.

She can still revert to being a child if she gets a level reset

See here. Overlordfags are shit.

Do you feel better user?
I hope you feel better.

Overlord definitely has shit pov shifts and the lizard/village ones are especially jarring but you need to calm your autism. I suspect the author and editor just adds filler since they sell.

This shit continually gets worse as it goes on but the anime probably won't get to the shittiest parts so i might watch it. Though we all know the only good issue I LN is faraway paladin

>Still being this mad
wew lad.

So when's it airing? Fall, Winter?

Why are you so upset user?

The only good Isekai is FFTA and it's because it has good moral values on why isekais are bad for you.

>dude because I believe the world isn't real it doesn't matter if I destroy it or not despite having no proof that my own memories aren't wrong LMAO

Marche was a sociopath and a cunt

Editor also added Albedo aka worst girl so their decisions are not well thought out.

I can already foresee the shitstorm we will get when it airs.

I feel sorry for the shieldbros, I know what it's like having retards charge into threads you enjoy.

when an LN uses "by the way ____" fucks me up really bad. it either shows the shitty way japs write or the author is really just copying and pasting his fanfiction.net garbage into a portfolio.

when I bought this LN I hoped at least the editor would think the line too out of place and retarded to be included.

Not to mention the brocon bandit. Why on earth would have to read about this other than a shallow way to introduce this character? It's pointless and just jarring having to deal with showing flashback right before a person dies. Not to mention other pointless narratives of jobbers that no one fucking cares about. It's one of the most sinful cliches out there.
I hate all Overlordfags. Others may not see it but I see their true nature. It pisses me off when they act condescending to others whenever a person tries to point out any criticism towards their series.

You have some serious autism, user. Stop posting and write you isekai Overlord killer okay?

Checked

It's nice guy gets accused of rape and other bullshit but keeps doing the usual isekai hero shit, now with angry deadbeat face.
And he's still the strongest the best and most important hero with tons of skills despite having shitty weapon.

It's not good at all.

The manga starts to be boring very quickly.

>Naofumi Iwatani was summoned into a parallel world along with 3 other people to become the world's Heroes
Bye

Dont worry for us, we all knew this would happen sooner or later.

Pv this july first at anime expo @ los angeles. Funny it's not in japan.

You could instead read the first 8 chapters of the manga and see for yourself.

> Doing the exact same thing as Overlordfags have done.
You're only pissing me off even further, user. You want a full thread of shit-flinging at this rate?

Wow, a hero who uses a shield for a weapon. I can't think of any American who does that -_-.

He actually uses magic as a weapon.

If it makes you feel any better, go ahead.

He actually uses cunning as a weapon.

I don't even know how well it holds up,but I'm still happy.

He actually uses economy as a weapon

Why is everyone hyped for an OVA?

He actually uses low-tier monsters as a weapon.

he actually uses Tootsie Roll Pops as a weapon

This is completely correct though, you're basically admitting you can't even focus and retain memory switching from one class to another in school because switching POVs in a shitty LN is obviously much simpler than actually learning new things on different subjects.

He actually uses rage as a weapon.

>You're only pissing me off even further, user.

Damn I've never even seen anyone post this kind of retardation in years. Why did you even come here? You're clearly from reddit or tumblr or some shit not even the craziest shit poster would use this line to fish for (you)s.

I'm not sure how your ability to eat shit relates to user's school performance. Please explain further.

he actually uses interpretive dance as a weapon

See here dumbass . Why switch the narrative to him or some random fuck that adds absolutely nothing to the overall narrative of right before they die or some shit. You shift the narrative to them and it's ultimately a shallow way to do so and conflicts with the tone. It's terrible. It's shit. Admit it, Overlordfag.
So what, I admit I'm pissed off against Overlordfags. Yeah, ok. So what? It's even more retarded if you lie saying you don't care.

He actually use a little slave girl as a weapon

>weapon mostly used by bandits
Go away criminal scum

he actually uses Beatles Vinyl records as a weapon

Also, why I even came here? Did you not see the beginning post of all this? Did you read this ? If you missed it, then you clearly have some problem when it comes to asking questions because it sounds rather rhetorical and pointless.

He actually uses a treasure chest as a weapon.

what does the shield do? Is it literally just a shield or does it have some OP ability like most isekei items?

he actually uses 401K as a weapon

It turns him into a god tier MC, literally.

He actually uses a DSLR as a weapon.

he actually uses a Taiwanese Basket Weaving Image Board as a wepon

He actually uses drugs as a weapon.

so it gives him huculean strength and reality warping powers or just MC protagonist status? Is he as based as kazuma? Is the shield at lest indestructable? does he shield bash niggas?

He actually uses the years of accumulated anger and frustration from his shitty love live as his weapon.

half of everything here is true.

>so it gives him huculean strength?
No, in the end it just gave him infinite defensive power and zero states in everything else.
>reality warping powers?
Yes, God being ability that allows him to warp space time.
>Is he as based as kazuma?
No.
>Is the shield at lest indestructible?
Yes.
>does he shield bash niggas?
Yes, he shield all the niggas who ridiculed him.

It has one OP ability. The majority of the time is is used to block, some skills restrains, he has weak spike bash skill since his attack stat is garbage, My favorite would be his air shield where he uses it to help his allies platform.