You ever met someone that just can’t stop lying sometimes for no reason even? Yeah we elected that person

You ever met someone that just can’t stop lying sometimes for no reason even? Yeah we elected that person

>What are alternative facts?
Found the brainlet

Hi OP, I'd tell you to stop lying but it's in your culture to always be dishonest
degaS

Who the fuck cares
He is going to MAGA and all you can do is cry about petty stuff

Kill yourself, you idiot.

A fucking berg

What is streaming?

>who the fuck cares
People that don’t like being lied to. And that’s literally anyone who isn’t a bootlicker

Why does he lie about petty stuff?

(((Perlberg))) EVERY. SINGLE. TIME

>BOOTLICKER

Go back to leftypol you fucking sharia blue vagina

perlberg lol

that's a new one

Nielsen have online stream data ?
Wonder if that was included in Trump's number.

And yet you'll watch CNN with a straight face.

funny the whole Jewish pol stuff was always the red pill I didn't swallow......it just keeps getting harder and harder to ignore it.

also it makes me angry because most non-Jewish leftists hate Jews and defend radical Islam while right wingers are the only ones who defend Israel.

This. It's like these people don't even understand alternative reality.

fpbp

45.6+11.7 = highest viewership ever

/thread

That's how it starts, though. I used to think it was just a meme but once your eyes have been opened you literally see it everywhere. I swear on my life I don't want to hate the Jews but, my God, they just make it so natural.

>Yeah we elected that person

We usually do.

Everybody else that has an election also usually does.

He's a real estate wheeler-dealer. Exaggeration is what they do.

He thinks he can lie like this because that's how he would run his business and build a brand. As long as his handlers can keep him tweeting and avoid letting him give interviews and press conferences (unless it's to Hannity) he should be insulated form any backlash.

Serious question: How do they tell how many people watched?
Does the TV company have a view counter like YouTube?

A small number of television sets have a tracker and they extrapolate from there. It's basically the same as a poll.

checked tv media is dying

If you want some real fun, install an app called coincidence detector in Firefox/waterfox. Go read some news. It is quite amazing how many coincidences there are and how many of them deride European culture.

And how do they track those that watch through other channels? I found it interesting but didn't watch through TV.

You can only see it so many times before it takes hold.

I streamed it. I wonder if they add up all those views as well. The cspan stream has half a mill.

They don't odds are he's right and he did have the highest watch count, just think of all the hate watches, but most people probably watched online

He probably haven't even looked into that and just assumed it was the highest. He's alpha like that.

This does not take account on the millions of online views lol

Why isn't obama's 2013 SOTU on the list? Did it have too small numbers, maybe showing a decline in TV viewers due to more streamed watches?

Democrat women eat tide pods

How do I know if I have a tracker?
Do you have to agree to have a tracker when you buy your TV?

>2018
>still trying to measure viewership by tv-viewers

come on man, it's current year

I think we all know someone who is a compulsive liar and they are insufferable. Imagine people being inspirable by the compulsive liar you know in your life.

Is this still how it works? I was under the impression that cable/satellite boxes tracked who was watching what now. The only thing that couldn't be accurately tracked would be antenna / internet uses, and even antenna broadcasts need a box since they went digital. At least in my area.

You can see the live streams on youtube though. Spread across them, they combined to hit

You used to have to sign up to get a Nielson box or whatever they're called. Or they would contact you and ask if you'd like to have one. Don't know what the incentive for accepting one was, or if they even still do it anymore.

Found the pawn who would take a baguette up the ass for a compulsive liar. SAD!

You people are pathetic pawns. You will be so ashamed in 5-10 years.

meant to reply to
saged for my own stupidity

You recorded peak viewer data on every stream on the internet?

Or are you full of shit and just sat in one stream

>People that don’t like being lied to.
Following politics may not be their thing then.

ever heard of the internet you fucking failure?!

fucking christ
meant for
I'm 0 for 2 today. HURR DURR I'M RETARDED I'll see myself out.
saged once again for being blessed with extra chromosomes

Add a few million from Youtube ;)

That's only 57 mil, brainlet leaf.

Our family was a "Nielsen Family" at one point. I answered a random phone survey, they followed up with another, asked if we wanted to participate. You get something that looks like a beeper to wear that detects what tv you watch or radio you listen to. They pay you for it.

2013 wasn't a super exciting political year

It's pretty common sense that less people now, with all the distractions of media and technology, don't give a fuck about the SOTU. Back in the day, there was literally nothing else to do but to watch it.

Trump lied his first day in office saying he had the biggest inauguration crowd ever, when it was pathetically small and much smaller than Obama's.

I feel like a lot of Americans had abusive parents who constantly lied to them, and those people feel comfort with Trump. It's why most Trump fans are pieces of shit, because their parents were pieces of shit and that's why they like Trump.

Is there anyone out there that had a good upbringing that likes Trump? Literally every Trump fan I know was a complete loser in high school.

Watching you cowards bend over backwards every single day pretending you don't care that he lies, or trying to say you "think" he means. It's honestly pathetic and as much as you think you are laughing at other people, the reality is that everyone is laughing at you. I'm not laughing, I honestly feel bad for you people. Imagine how the coal miners are going to feel when they decline retraining because they think they are getting their coal careers back.

I found your picture

(((158854463)))

(((Perlberg))) every fucking time.

No I just looked on youtube at the live viewer count for politics and didn't see it go past 200k for the night. Obama's last SOTU for example got around 245k live viewers

You got b8’d retard, same as the dumb cunt in he pic, by saying something that angry types would want to prove wrong, they are signal boosting his actual numbers that are quite good.
If he never said anything, you urban retards would have focused on something else to get upset about instead of good tv ratings for him.
Legit, you nigs are easy to control.

>every fucking time
Read up on confirmation bias

Kys shitlib, no one gives a shit

Cringe.

If he meant streaming then Trump wouldn't have quoted the Nielsen ratings kek

Read up on how not to be a stupid cunt. This is why the left can't meme, because they take everything literally. Ofcourse it's not EVERY time but it's enough to be more than a coincidence and it's fucking blatantly obvious at even a cursory glance.

>Be a little trump cuck magaboi
>larp as a nazi on the internet
>vote for the most pro israel crypto kike who has jewish children
>ignore the fact that Trumpenstein hasnt kept any of his promises

Wheres that wall at my civic nationalist /r/the-donald magapedecuckbois?

how many viewers including internet streamers?

kek

I guess that's better than nothing as far as collecting data goes.
How much/often they pay you?

PERLBERG
>PERLBERG
PERLBERG
>PERLBERG
PERLBERG
>PERLBERG
PERLBERG
>PERLBERG
PERLBERG
>PERLBERG
PERLBERG
>PERLBERG
PERLBERG
>PERLBERG
PERLBERG
>PERLBERG
PERLBERG
>PERLBERG
PERLBERG
>PERLBERG
PERLBERG
>PERLBERG

Your queen is a slut

It's even more amusing when you consider the origin of these names. Berg means hill or mountain in the Germanic languages, while Stein means stone, so most of these people have names that combine a precious metal or gem with stone or mountain. Goldberg literally means "gold mountain". Most of these names are derived from their ancestors' professions, many of whom were apparently jewelers and bankers, and really emphasize how obsessed these people are with wealth.
It's even more telling when you compare it to white Anglo names, like Smith, Carpenter, Tailor, Miller, Baker, Shepherd, Fisher, Skinner and so on, which are working class professions. Similarly, Scandinavian names are family oriented, with something like Hansen or Bjornson meaning "son of Hans" or "son of Bjorn".
But Jews? They literally name themselves after mountains of gold and gemstones.

I thought the viewership for SOTU was above average for this year

Closing your eyes does mean there isn’t a connection lmao, you are probably one of those Russian boogiemen types who got wrapped up in an absolutely embarrassing meme meant to take your focus away from democrats being shit during the election, honestly you are a joke, and you will regret this section of your life m8 as another emo phase

Trump gets numbers wrong about crowd size. Obama got numbers wrong about the wage gap. Which one more affects policy?

Not a fair comparison because this is Trump's first SOTU, all the ones in the list were not their firsts. Compare apples to apples, not apples to oranges. Also, like other posters in this thread have said, these numbers do not include internet streaming which is undoubtedly way more now than it could have been for any of those previous SOTUs.

Finally, this is really petty to argue about and show how little there is to the leftists' platform.

Oh no, how will I ever recover.

That's because 1) Jews are concentrated in the Bos-Wash corridor where the main institutions of power are located
2) White natinoalists don't bother pointing out the millions of times it's a white dude spouting leftist crap, and even when people do, they just ignore it.
3) The only times a white nationalist takes notice is when the guy's a kike, and then chimp out with there cringeworthy slogan "Every. Single. Time"
4) This is despite the fact they ignore every time it's a not a kike. If you only take notice when it's a kike doing it, then obviously it's gonna be Every. Single. Time, you retarded bong.
5) Good example: the Japanese immigration thing where that jewess pushed her book. You know the meme I'm talking about. With a simple google search, not only did I find around a dozen articles about how japan needs immigrants to save its economy (all by white non-kike people), I saw even more by other japanese lawmakers saying they need filipina / indo / viet immigrants because their population is falling and aging.
6) In conclusion the yank was absolutely correct... it is confirmation bias. You just completely ignore it when a white guy spouts lib shit because they're you're own people so you don't care. Or even more funny, you believe white leftists have no agency, because they're all controlled by the Jew.
7) The Every. Single. Time meme is honestly one of the most cringeworthy to ever come out of Sup Forums. Hopefully you'll end up like the tumblr feminists, where as soon as your ideas went onto the mainstream, you were absolutely demolished by normal humans who didn't subscribe to your retarded, self-referential and incestuous ideology.

/thread

they track internet too, but its through horribly intrusive spyware you have to find and download yourself

I stopped reading at 1) and posted this just to annoy you.

was meant for

and vote for hillary. she's honest.

Um user your wife just called she said she's done fucking Tyrone so you can come home now.

>trusting a (((Perlberg)))

So much winning. MAGA OP. We are watching 2018 GOP ads write themselves. Is not glorious my dudes?

>People that don’t like being lied to.

Pal, I don't know how long you've been paying attention to politics, but they all lie. Republican, Democrat, Independents, Green Party. It doesn't matter. Every single one of them lie and bend the truth.

With that being said, you've just outed yourself as a boot licker. It's you're just licking different boots and it upsets you.

It's okay though. You'll live to hear another lie from your own and eat it up. It won't kill you.

When you add the streams I guarantee it is more. Classic Trump troll.

You aren't being lied. You are being trolled. You are doing what he wants. And it was the most watched because streaming is 10x more popular than when Obama was in office. Nelson ratings are yesturdays news.

I don't know how long you've been here but I resisted for like 6 years before it was just too fucking much. I wish I would have saved the article or comment that broke my back on this. When it happens to you (it will) be sure to save that article as a reminder that you tried to give them the benefit of the doubt.

It's hard to outright condemn them since their individual schemes are so fragmented, and yet, the evidence piles up in front of you...

It's only a question of how much evidence you personally need exposure to before you're convinced

Get fucked, where was this kind of shilling effort when the previous presidents lied about serious things. You're fucked

This for fucks sake. Who still watches tv?

It's almost like jews are over represented in this shit, just like blacks and murdering.

Let him release his frustration for no reason

jesus you stupid faggots won't stop falling for feints

I know how this works - he says 45.6 waits whilst everybody fits and spasms then calmly says oh, my bad, I meant 65.6
Check

I watched on YouTube. It probably was the highest number in history if you count streams.

What are online streamers?

He's counting internet viewing and live streams in addition to TV viewership, Neilsen gas always struggled with counting alternative platforms.

>A jew giving factual numbers

Trump 2018 -1,023 K
Obama 2010 - 19 K
Bush 2003 - 6 K
Bush 2002 - 10k

Youtube sent this info out yesterday lol

Nielsen used to matter
it's speculation based on a group. networks now know how many people are watching in real time. fucker probably uses a sundial too.