DanMachi

Could it be that Aiz' autism is the source of her unbelievable power?
New episode soon

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ImY1MZ2p_Fc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Aiz is super cute and 100% waifu material.

I want Aiz to sit on my face and autistically piss in my mouth!

Ew.

You say that, but Lefiiya would be the first in line to unironically drink Aiz's fresh piss.

I'm looking forward to seeing the peeping incident again from her perspective this time

Won't happen. They are not reaching volume 5.

This adaption is like taking DanMachi and cutting both its hands off and throwing it in the desert.

Oh, well, shit. And it's not like there'll be another season.

Well, it made me putting the original series and the manga in my backlog.

anime when?

It's a shame because the Sword Oratoria manga is really good.

More like crushing both legs, cutting one hand off and throwing it in the desert.

In one panel, Tiona explains all of Bell's story.

translation seems to have halted though
isn't that just the story that inspired both of them to adventuring?

They trashed Ais's character, made Lefiya even worse, added fanservice scenes instead of most important scenes. I am just hoping that they saved enough budget for the expedition now.

Chapter 35 is out since yesterday. The battle is great and they show the feelings of all the Loki adventurers about this fight. Again, it's much better than the anime.

This anime was suppose to show how Ais isn't as off putting as she appears, instead they made it worse.

This adaption was doomed and I'm sorry for the people who's first exposure to Sword Orartoria was soiled by this.

>most important scenes
if by that you mean when they introduced a bunch of characters then immediately killed half of them off in a contrived attempt at pathos, well i for one would rather have more lefiya blushing instead.

>Chapter 35 is out since yesterday
really? i was on the scanlators website yesterday morning and they only had up to ch.34. i guess it must have been posted later on.

Preview: youtube.com/watch?v=ImY1MZ2p_Fc

With anime original bath scenes instead of adventure because why not.

I hope the Japs are watching the anime so we can get season 2 of DanMachi but at the same time I'm concerned with the direction.

A Danmachi S2 will be shit. Definitely.

I wouldn't mind some "What If" stories from the author. Like if Bell joined another Familia instead of Hestia or what if Bell died. Particularly interested in what would happen if Bell perished in the dungeon, would the Hestia Familia just disperse because Bell was kind of the glue that held them together or would they stay and fight in his memory.

Or what would happen if Bell joined the Ganesha Familia, the best Familia.

Is 'unironically' the word of the week or something?

Tell me, Sup Forums.

Why is no one watching this show?

because subs aren't out yet?

Because subs aren't out yet.

If Bell dies the others would not change familia. If Hestia dies they join Takemikazuchi or Miach familia.

If Hestia died and a Familia offered Bell a position I'm certain he'd bring the rest of his Familia with him, saying their a package deal like thing.

If Bell died it would be interesting to see how people would react. He essentially made the Hestia Familia what it is today and is more or less the backbone of the Familia.

Honestly speaking, I would like to see a what if story where Bell joined the Loki Familia.

Do you think Loki ever fucks men ?

He would be bullied by men.

No

She must have fucked one in the heavens because she is not one of the three virgin goddesses.

I wish the manga was closer to Yasuda's art style. The art looks so boring, I really don't feel like reading it.

I doubt Finn would ever let Bell join Loki Familia. While Bell could be a strong asset, he would also poison the whole environment since Liaris Freese make the efforts putted by others adventurers seems like nothing. That just don't happen in Hestia Familia because everyone there admire and loves him.

Finn would not be against it and it doesn't depend on him.Loki would refuse though.

Cute.

It's out.

Oratoria v9 synopsis yet?

Loki would refuse for monetary reasons though.

Do you know Loki barely have control over her Familia right?

>The Rakia Army has dispatched their troops.
A short while after Bete's actions helped end the Amazoness hunting incident, the Loki Familia mobilizes to intercept the invaders from outside the city.
As the overly strong adventurers effortlessly destroy the enemy ranks, the girl's unexpected question knocks on the doors of Riveria's memories.
"Won't you tell us a story about Ais-san's past?"
This is a secret story of the girl that was famed as the "doll princess" at the time. Ais Wallenstein.
Arriving at the labyrinth city nine years earlier, the girl quickly grew through her talent and tenacity.
She was a girl feared by many adventurers - on the other hand, there was a harsh battle between her and the adults that tried to educate her!

"Where are you, Ais? Come out!"
"I don't want to study, I hate studying!"

Sometimes she was scolded, sometimes she was admonished, and sometimes she was smiled at. The lonely girl who sought power learned the bond of family.

Oh well, I mean the wiki user summary. Worded a bit wrongly.

She is the god, the one who grants status. Loki familia has so many girls because of her taste. She is more reluctant to add men and quite a lot of people hate Bell in her familia. Freya would probably tell her to back off too, and they are good friends.

No raw posted online so the wiki guy can't read and post summaries.

The user who posted the illustrations posted the complete raw a few days later, though. People probably missed it since the thread didn't have a proper OP, I guess?

I liked it better when the series was about Bell, and not this no personality breastplate slut.

average episode. nothing much happened.

all i can hope for is a 10/10 finale at this point.

>Doubling down on the finale

The only person who would have hope at this point that it will be good would be Bell.

>Bell suddenly appears at level 59
>saves everyone

Honestly it'd be better than what we're probably going to get next week.

>Its just twenty minutes of the Hestia Familia sitting around and talking about nothing

Oh, thanks.

Be careful what you wish for.

More adventure and boss fight.

>Sup Forums hates it

Fuck you guys.

I thought that episode was great.

I think this show is great.

I love Aiz and I love Lefiya.

>I thought that episode was great.
It was good. But the adaptation as a whole is shit.
>I love Lefiya
No wonder you like the anime.

Objectively best elf.

Wrong.

Worst elf.

Too old.

Holy sameface Batman!

If anyone wants it a little brighter

>What is that useless dyke doing now
>Is she seriously giving orders when she herself has been practically useless up until now even though she has a stupidly overpowered ability
>The though that she might surpass me one day makes me physically ill
>I'm getting too old for this shit. At least Aiz was autistically quiet.

Did Finn brush up against Lefiya or something?

Loki herself stated how she don't really have control over Familia in volume 11.

>No my feet hurt
You had one job.

She's a proud elf, she wouldn't let herself admit something like that.

>amazon x elf

anyone else think this is fucking disgusting?

It makes no sense from the elf perspective, seeing as they are all about 'muh purity' and only wanting to produce full-blooded elf offsprings, and begrudgingly sometimes half-elves, but with an amazon they'd only get amazon children. Would be beneficial for the amazons though if they wanted to bolster their magic capabilities.

no but she was trying to sneak into his tent and dragged the elf with her. she then instantly inexplicably fell asleep. it would be very funny if it turns out he had thought she might pull a stunt like this and so had had his tent specially enchanted against her as a safeguard.

I fully approve of Lefiya forming a harem of amazons and elves.

That was a good episode, lot of dungeon crawling. I wonder who picks all these huge stones. Even they had to left behind some drops because they are too big.

>It makes no sense from the elf perspective
Lefiya was going to be raped, though. She has no voice in this matter.

The strong pallum musk eminating from his tent was too much for her.

Aizu-chan, all your bodily fluids belong to me!

Why hasn't Finn dicked Tione yet. She is the perfect waifu.

>who picks all these huge stones.
Mainly supporters, they have super strength after all. Even an elf like Lefiya can carry this.

because he wants to secure the existence of his people and a future for pallum children

That's racist.

Yes it is. But it's not wrong.

pallums are a minority race so they can be as racist as they like

Why couldn't Gareth be the main character?
There's like nothing about dwarves wrecking shit.

Because nips don't want a bearded old man as an MC as they can't self-insert.

What lazy Sup Forums faggots call autism is often called dedication elsewhere.

If you search well I am sure you will find some shitty WN about a dwarf wrecking shit.

>pallums are a minority race so they can be as racist as they like

Whites are also a global minority but they're not allowed to be racist.

>falling asleep mid rape
What the fuck?

>Implying it would not make her stronger
She can track his position with his smell alone even when he is hidden in town.

「Stand Name」White Rabbit

「Stand Master」Take a fucking guess

Best elf, best girl.

Just old enough

Ais's stand has an extremely long range