Seikaisuru Kado

>zaShunina is not evil
>zaShunina only wants advancement of human race
Anisotropic apologists on suicide watch.

>making a thread so early
Retarded newfag.

I would have never guess this would be the wildest ride this season.

The other thread is already past 500 posts.

> A weapon to surpass 40D Gear

He's reading Romeo and Juliet.

Mad lad

So is Shindo going to die along with zaShunina or Tsukai?

Uguu

>fingering the bookmark
Lewd

Along the anime industry

> We are going to talk this out and reach a mutual understanding

>Shindo I missed you so much
uguu.se

>his smile and optimism:gone

Why can't zaShunina turn into a girl and cuck Tsukai?

That shirt looks hilarious.

Its a power armor, not a shirt.

RAAAAWWWRRRGGGGHHHH
GAYYYLIEN ANGRY!!!!

That design is wasted on her character.

I don't think anyone has ever drawn a more perfect a more perfect 'about to cry' expression.

Confirmed! Bitches and anisotropes both get wet for mysterious secret men.

This had better not be some shadow the hedgehog vs sonichu shit

So that's where Pyrrha's armor went...

Well, whatever it is, it looks rather funny.

That was so sweet. Shindo's voice was so gentle too. It was like Tsukai wasn't even there.

It looks like the anatomical representation of a penis on the designs.

I have a feeling that if they went with zaShunina having female form then the shoddy writing would have been exposed much earlier. Simply because they would have tried their best (worst) at making her endearing.

Shindo guaranteed to BTFO now

His voice really did sound on the verge of tears.
He must be very conflicted. On the one hand, he knows Shindo's there to stop him, but on the other, he's relieved he's alive and okay.

It started so well. Biggest disappointment of the decade.

And then they start running at each other like retards.

How angry will you be next Friday when the ending is that zaShunina is going to get sealed away for all eternity due to Shindo giving him that 'surprise' and the 'surprise' will just be him hugging him at the last second and telling him "I'll go to the anisotropic with you" which causes him to stop for a split second wherein Tsukai will scream her normal whiny battle cry and then teleport behind him and touch him with the max revive Pokemon item, then Shindo will tell her that he's keeping zaShunina to watch over him, making her call him baka, but he will make her promise to let him out one day in the future when humanity is ready, then we'll see a flashforward of Shindo and her getting married, having kids, and how the science girl helped make humanity better.

They're running to embrace each other like long separated lovers.

zaShunina doesn't deserve this suffering. I don't care if Shindo and Tsukai have 100 children.

Well that was genuinely horrifying.

Fuck. I'd rather a reincarnation ending.

>solitary confinement forever
>no Shindo
>no information
>no opportunity to understand what he did wrong

So Shindo prime dies, Hanamori has to bring Shindo clone up to speed, science girl goes to the anisotropic.
Is that how it ends?

Consider me maximally revived.

>Shindo clone
Yeah, about that. He got Kado Death Box mulched.

So the reason both Shindo and Tsukai cried is because Shindo plans to sacrifice his life to make whatever he planned work somehow right? Is he going to accept zaShunina's proposal in exchange of humanity's safety? Nah that doesn't work, It's not like zaShunina needs his consent.

I couldn't care less at this point. The show crashed and I'm just watching it burn.

>N was a anisotropic all along
well at least now he makes more sense.

Maybe zaShunina accepts it until he realises that there was a device intending to kill him.

Is he really dead?
If that's the case then I wonder what Hanamori's purpose is going to be.

Can someone webm zaShunina's dream/vision?

No fucking way. Shindo said defeating him was never his objective.

Is humanity ready?

Someone make fanart of N with detached hands.

Shindo is trying to negociate, not to defeat him. He emphasized that this episode.

Wew calm down mom.

N was raised in a forest and Reshiram is the Pokemon of Truth. zaShunina would definitely get a Reshiram.

I don't think they will build that device and then not use it.

What happens then, does he go into full on despair mode?

Maximum misunderstanding

Giving him that expression.

Tsukai is a thirsty bitch.
>Pokemon, of all things, is the only piece of Japanese media where a Kaworu clone gets a happy ending
God damn.

Are Kaworu clones just meant to suffer and lose their best friend with whom they grew to love and have slightly homoerotic undertones with?
Is it like, in the handbook for making anime and manga? also
>my fucking captcha

>Part of zaShunina's dream looked like sperm fertilizing an egg.
>The beginning part (when the pillar breaks) foreshadows zaShunina's death/detachment from the anisotropic
You know what that means.
Reincarnation end.

She can't wait to ride her dakimakura (3D human) fast enough.

>Hanamori's entire breakdown scene

Holy shit, why would you do this to him.

What...the hell. So what was the kiss like anons?

Thats not how it works, newfag. This isn't Sup Forums, things don't get shoved off the board immediately.

What if both him and Shindo die and they are both reincarnated?

That's only because you don't pay attention.

His best friend and the guy he's in love with is going on a suicide mission. How would you react?

She made a large data transfer request.

Being a cute boy in Kado is suffering. Poor Hanamori. Poor Zashu.

>zaShunina has never truly felt the touch of another because fregonics are always in the way
>Shindo will hug him without fregonics to dull the sensation
>Information/emotional overload
The only way this can end happily.

I just don't think zaShunina is going to react...rationally, thus forcing Shindo & co. to have their heroic "humanity's last stand". I mean, look at the ninja running and name shouting

I don't have high expectations from this show anymore

Asano and Gonno seem to be doing fine.

>all those Kado apologists in the first few episodes

You only had to listen.

I hope we get an End of Eva ending.

>Part of zaShunina's dream looked like sperm fertilizing an egg.
Exactly on what level of cuckery zaShunina is if he's seeing a dream about his love rival getting impregnated by the man he loves with HIMSELF?

>breeding Shindos like rabbits
>casual abuse of Shindos
Why did the alien do this

Are you implying they're not doing their best to make zaShunina endearing?

Shindo acted like a manipulative ass about it
>Hey dude, I believe in you, do it for me please (I know you will)

It was a good show back then.

I hate that the clones are magically mindless now because he can't duplicate any semblance of personality or some shit.

To be fair, those Shindos are basically just mannequins. None of them ever "awoke."
The first Shindo clone on the other hand just got horribly screwed over and brutally murdered, however.

You know, looking back over this whole series. Fucking Hanamori got treated the absolute worst by Shindo, like to a point where it's not even excusable or barely dependable. Now, I realize that sometimes you just wind up in that friendship with someone where you do what they say, and they trust you and sorta treat you like crap at times, but only because they think so highly of you.
Shindo literally spent this entire anime just telling Hanamori to do things he didn't want to do, and spending no time with him.
>ruined his vacation
>made him get pass out drunk due to depression about no vacation
>Ignored him while inside Kado, didn't even care he was the last person to get out
>Hanamori finally gets out and cries while running to his beloved friend, only for Shindo to dump a ton of work on him
>Constantly making him the work horse
>Ignores him and dumps him for not one but TWO anisotropic beings who want his dick
>Doesn't even hug him, pat him on the head, or even fucking tell him he will miss him when he says he's going to kamikazi himself
plus other stuff I forgot
Shindo is a horrible fucking friend and person
zaShunina and Hanamori deserve better.

But do they talk about it? Are they going for an actual relationship or is it casual?

That's probably how he's going to negotiate with zaShunina, too. He seems to be the king of emotional manipulation.

>magically mindless
He just didn't activate them.

Natsume and Asano should hook up.
Natsume is best girl and deserves someone way better than Shindo.

>pff to the camera
d-does he know we're watching him?.

>You Sup Forumsnons thought the past few episodes were shit? just watch this final

In the end, the ones who get uplifted are us, the audience members watching all of this unfold.

This episode actually wasn't shit.
My hope for the final episode is restored.

He did call Shindo selfish several times.

I want fan art of Kaworu consoling a depressed zaShunina telling him it's okay, and that he too will get over losing his fuckboy human to a tsundere.

Hanamori deserves happiness more than any of the other mouthbreathers in this show combined.

Well if one thing can be said for Kado it's that it's been one hell of a wild ride.

I said pretty much the same thing last week and some user said Shindo taking advantage of Hanamori (and Natsume) is ok because they love him and they're fine with it. What was worse this episode was Shindo suddenly going 'you know me the best, you're the closest to me etc so only you can do it'. I'm pretty sure the plan is some serious stuff, considering H's reaction, but I wonder why Tsukai was so calm about it. I'm guessing she's seriously confident.

He's watching us watching him watching us.

You have a point there. Still can't excuse how Shindo's fucked over both Hanamori and zaShu. What a homewrecker.

But he's still inexplicably in love with him so that Shindo can be a proper harem MC.

Guys, what if
It's Shindo who's getting reincarnated?

No, you're supposed to root for Tsukai and humans now.

>he seems to be the king of emotional manipulation
Indeed, he never minded using low handed tactics.

Do they not understand that people who watch night time anime and especially fujos are not going to root for "muh humanity"?

>alien, bitch boy, and ojou commiserate over their mutual shit taste and hook up
Only possible good end

Why was he happy?

Shindo is an asshole in general, is what these last few episodes have proved. Those who are loyal to him are used and manipulated, whenever a new person appears, he turns and devotes all attention to them. This has already happened twice thus far.

Fuck this, the real antagonist in this show is Shindo.