White women are less loyal and more prone to cheat on their partners than females of other races

White women are less loyal and more prone to cheat on their partners than females of other races.
Does Sup Forums agree with this assessment?

Other urls found in this thread:

anepigone.blogspot.com/2010/03/infidelity-rates-by-ethnicity.html
youtu.be/vt2i0ts-uck
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Google wants to be your friend.
anepigone.blogspot.com/2010/03/infidelity-rates-by-ethnicity.html

I mean, this is easily settled by data. Why argue about it?

of course, they are more free

not at all desu

nah

No, they just seem to be the majority of those who consume the dirty filth the jews, our government and the SJW culture encourage. It's not their fault they are stupid.

Or just you know.. don't believe everything you read on the internet.

They've been subverted
Be alpha and fix them. If there is a hymen, there is time.

Is that a C-section scar on the one with chocolate milkers?

Grass is greener on the other side, basically. Those women you're talking about are over-sexualised that after so many partners they need something uncommon to get their fill of new experiences. If you are looking to build a family with one of those, you're on the wrong track.

How come there are more nigger babies then white children. An how come there are literally so many the niggers can't feed their own spawn and leave it to the tax payers?

>nosering

whore detected

No. It just depends if they love you or not and how Alpha you are.

Incorrect. White women are most desirable, hence it's noticed most often. Any chink/nigress would happily marry a white man. It's an upgrade, hands down.

Gib choclate milkies

You wouldn't see the c-section scar. It goes horizontal, not vertical. The c-section scar would be right below the bikini line.

That's not white

No. Maybe more likely than other races to cheat on white men.
Nigresses and armenians are notorious cheaters

>Trusting self-reporting

The reason Asian Women, for example, is so low is because of immense shame about the act in Asian Countries. This doesn't mean they they are the less likely to cheat, but rather that they are most willing to lie about it.

I think it's just the jew organized culture that influences their behavior

maybe Russians. I've heard they're not really loyal.

Heard about sheboons?
In order for me to be able to argue against your statement you must first define cheating.

The term cheating indicates some kind of agreement on both parts to not have sex with others. That in turn indicates some kind of long term commitment on both parts.
Do you think that is applicable to Niggers?

Whiter than you mohammed

You only feel that way because you care more about white women race mixing than non-white women doing it - I've literally met poo and chink women who tried to get my dick by talking about how they don't date men from their own race. Wasn't even redpilled at the time but it still felt just wrong.

Also terrible thread Ivan.
>How come there are more nigger babies then white children
I feel you know this isn't true but post it anyway.

Would Sup Forums lick the sweat from muh lady's armpit after a hard hot stressful day?

Sarnecki...

>Does Sup Forums agree with this assessment?

Yes, but only because I'm currently fucking a white woman who is getting married in July. I'm pretty sure her fiance knows too, but he's too cucked to do anything about it lol.

for some reason i always thought a c-section scar was vertical, but looking back it makes way more sense for it to be horizontal
thanks for making me a little bit less retarded, user

youtu.be/vt2i0ts-uck
>Was this a softball or what?

Only because of jews

Jews

I love it when the crowd automatically sides with the woman in the beginning and then switches to the guy when the DNA test reveal he's not the father.

would bang raw if she’s not a kike

>them nig lips
pretty sure she's not pure

probably a happy trail

would accept topless bloj from her

I think it's not only women, but men too. Its just part of the the degenerated western culture to not have strong relationships anymore.

true, due to the spread of feminism women have removed the responsibilities that come with traditional gender roles while keeping the benefits (benefits of a protected victim), now that there are fewer consequences for that behavior we will see more of it

>>I've literally met poo and chink women who tried to get my dick by talking about how they don't date men from their own race.
Always makes me sad hearing stuff like that.

>dat necklace

all girls have those lines, im not really sure why

I would

No you filthy kike

So instead I'm supposed to trust some autistic russian?
Consider swedecide.

>german user
>seeing a jewish star on girl's necklace
Why am I surprised?

wrong

>swedecide
Oh

What is Maya Kesler's age ?

Look at white domestic abuse rates, now look at significantly higher domestic abuse rates by colored people....now ask yourself why they’re cheating....if you don’t fear a beating you’ll be cheating

Black women are very likely to cheat on black partners. It's the ones who hate black culture and seek a white guy who are loyal. I'd marry one if she agreed to let me have 2 surrogate white babies, then I'd be happy to bleach her

Because we don't keep them in line like other races. We really need to start putting women in their place

Women are not that likely to cheat. 70% of women are constantly freaking out if their man is cheating. They know after 30 it gets harder and once they have a kid they are terrified to upend shit. The other 30% are those from our evolutionary history who cheat and get some shmuck to raise the kid. But now with DNA testing that will see to that.

Men can recover quick from breakups women will carry that shit for decades. They are wired for kids and family.

non-white here. nice jew you have here.

It isn't white women, all women cheat. The reason white women cheat more:
>emasculation of their men
>out earning their men via quotas
>being more attractive, and thus getting hit on more often
>having a slut rep, thus being hit on more often
>coming from a single mother household and having daddy issues
>no social mechanism to keep their hypergamy in check: instead of society encouraging them to stay with their partner, the opposite is true... considering that women's loyalty is more fickle than men.
>no religion, or weak faith in religion. Christianity got cucked, and now it is all about the love, and not the FEAR of committing sin.
>adultery no longer a crime punishable by death in christian society.
>being a slut is encouraged... encouraged to sleep around to REALLY find that unicorn male... even though women never date down.
>some are a product of post communist countries where religion and faith in god was destroyed: see divorce rate in E.europe excluding poland.

This is false, asian and latinas go crazy over us whitebois. Even though women of all races are unloyaol whores, white women are the ones who stick around the most to their men.

>Dutch
>German
>French
>Italian
>Eastern European
..and Central European.
Wtf does central European mean in this context? are they talking about the Swizz + Austrian?

nvm, they specifically mention swiss, Austrian and Czech as Central European..

name of girl on the right?

objectively untrue

But DNA testing needs to be illegal, you sexist. We must follow France's example!

Fucking Scottish people on the same level as Black people what the actual fuck

Yes I agree , they are the only type of women to destroy their own men for some moments of sympathy

>Does Sup Forums agree with this assessment?

No. That's not true. The browns are twice as likely to cheat.

Yes

It's not exactly down to race but more down to our culture, how unprepared men and women are for the realities of love/marriage and how the legal system and welfare state are setup with incentives to destroy families.

There's obviously some evolutionary biology here at play as well but I don't think white women of 2018 are the same as the 90's, the 60s or the 1800s. Different environments at play.

I'd suck those Bantu milkers all day.

Women are only as loyal as their options and social/legal repercussions that said action will entail.

fuck off

>married
You do realize that blacks pump and dump, right? They don't marry black men, but they do cohabitate with them.

absolutely true

white women:
>Spread drug-resistant STDs
>Spread HPV, causing cancer
>Cheat at the drop of a hat
>Ally with "refugees" against you just to spite you
>50+ partners before getting out of college
>Prematurely aged due to binge drinking and hard drugs
>Unintelligent
>No interest in helping raising children, will abandon them for her new African boytoy once she turns 40
>Will pump kids full of hormones because all her friends were doing it
>no interests except social media, drugs, and fucking

maybe

If divorve means beatings or death of course muslim countries are gonna look good.

Ireland my nigga