Sometimes I spend too long just completely forgetting about religion and then it hits me that there are billions of...

Sometimes I spend too long just completely forgetting about religion and then it hits me that there are billions of people who unironically LARP in a skydaddy simulator to help them get through their day to day lives and then I just start laughing.

Kill Yourself

In God We Trust

Shill thread
Sage

You don't even understand the trinity you retarded faggot

I wouldn't believe in Christianity if it wasn't true. Its not a coping mechanism it's about knowing reality

Yeah sorry, I forgot to read the manual for how the game works

Jesus Christ is my daddy

Dont see you guys often.
Sounds historical.
What happened there?

>tfw I made this image years ago when I was an angsty atheist and I still see it get posted

>tip tip tip m'lady

Quite a brave position you've staked out there. Shouldn't you be at Hot Topic asking about back copies of Johnny the Homicidal Maniac?

>Kill Yourself
>
>In Jews We Trust
Go ahead. Waste your life. Maybe you'll get it right next time. If you have a next time.

I was an atheist for a long time before I found Christ, if you honestly seek truth, Christianity is the end goal.
Christ wasn't LARPing when he said "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me."
Go ahead and try to find me something God commanded that doesn't improve your life. You can't, because the Bible is inspired by God who is the embodiment of truth.

>quote ambiguous texts from a 2000 year old guide book that could mean anything the reader wants to
>dude God showed me the way LMAO

Don't let backslidden fake christians fool you. Real churches know OT and NT both count and only degenerates take the Bible as anything but literal.
The challenge still stands. If you're intellectually honest and arguing in good faith, show me a rule in the Bible you don't think is moral and I'll explain why you're wrong.

Inseltial rape.

>Stop playing reading comics and playing video games, you'll have trouble knowing what's real and what isn't.

>Now get dressed, we're going to church in an hour...

Worshiping of idols. (Cuz they do it a lot.)

>I was an atheist for a long time before I found Christ,

But I was a Creationist-Christian for 25 years before becoming an atheist. Checkmate

Lmao I thought the Romans killed you all

>Inseltial
I have no idea what that word means. Rape is punishable by death in the Bible. There is a specific instance where it was used in warfare and I don't see the problem with it. Any advantage over your enemy is "good" so long as keeping your people around is your goal.
I said commanded by God, not practiced by backslidden fake Christians.
What kind of Christian though? If you were a works based faggot at a Jew worshipping church of course you were driven away from God. But that's not what the Bible teaches. You have to read it for yourself.

As long as you take the bible as a lifestyle support guide. Taking any of that shit and turning into a Zeus worshiping ritual sort of thing and I consider you have some sort of mental limitation

How do you think the earth came to be?
Do you think the big bang theory is accurate?
That the entire universe could have fit on the head of a pin and that in a trillionth of a nanosecond exploded outward despite the fact that time did not exist?
Do you believe you evolved from a rock user?
Science has way crazier explanations for our o rigins than the Bible.

How the fuck did this board become so Christcucked?
Religious people are stupid ooga booga monkeys,

>lots daughters raping him.
>When god commands them to gaize at bronze snakes to be healed of an affliction.
>The Ark?
>The cross?
>God personified in jesus?

>>lots daughters raping him.
They're from Sodom, what did you expect?
>>When god commands them to gaize at bronze snakes to be healed of an affliction.
It was obviously a miraculous object to cure a curse from God. I fail to see how this is a command that is bad for you, it cured their snake bites.
>The Ark?
Read Genesis more closely, the world was full of murderers and scumbags. Noah's son Ham raped him while he was drunk.
>The cross?
Foretold in Genesis, Abraham is commanded to sacrifice his only son, a son promised to him by God that he waited a very long time for. Abraham has faith and agrees to do it but God sends a ram, a male sheep, to die instead. This is why we call Jesus the Lamb of God. Also it happened on passover so it's a double wammy as far as lambs go.
>God personified in jesus?
Not really that hard to get. Imagine you're a programmer and you make a game. You decide to enter the game. You're bound by the rules you made. You might have special debug codes (walking on water, bringing people back to life, coming back from the dead yourself) But you're still subject to "the father" who is you.

>the Earth was created in 7 days! Oh wait science discovered ways to prove it is actually billions of years old? Yeah we were just kidding lmao we never really believed that silly thing!
>the black plague is literally Satan doing his work! oh it was just disease spread through rats and fleas after all...oops
>humans came from Adam and Eve! Oh wait we figured out DNA and can basically prove evolution now? I guess we have to drop that one.
>how does the sea tide go in and out huh? Obviously God! Oh wait its the Moon's gravity? Ok then maybe this time it wasn't God.
>You can't explain how the universe came to be and all the other extremely complex questions of life? Hah gotcha! It's God's work, i aint gotta explain shit and you can't disprove me and you wear a fedora if you say I'm wrong haha

Do you see the problem with this retarded line of thought that anything you don't know = God?

God's so incredible I missed another foreshadowing event. The snake on a stick that cures your snake bites? That's Jesus, in a sense.
See when Jesus was dying on the cross (a stick of sorts) he had to become all of our sins so he could go to Hell for us. Only one animal in the Bible fits the bill for being the most sinful, the snake.
So there's another nod and a wink from God.

I trust that the Demiurge does not give a fuck.

6 days, and science has been wrong before and will be wrong again.
As for the other Jewish (((sciences))) the Bible taught you should wash your hands in running water (a practice not common until the 1900s). That the earth hangs on nothing and has a protective covering (atmosphere).

>science has been wrong before and will be wrong again
and they will replace their old theories with new ones. As opposed to
>these parts of the bible were wrong so we drop them and we keep dropping more and more until the entire fucking thing is useless because we can't change anything because its written in stone because its the word of God but it's still wrong lol but stay in church kids

Strawman, plenty of Christians take the entire Bible as the word of God, myself included.
Or do you think we should let single moms, faggots, pedos, rapists, and murderers live? The Bible says kill them. Can you honestly proclaim God's not correct? What good does prison do these people?

you realize Christianity built your country and western civilization right?

You did not explain why any of the things I listed were immoral.
You just kinda said what happened
>They were from sodom
That does not explain why it was moral for them to do it.

But, he is saying already that many parts are gone.

>Or do you think we should let single moms, faggots, pedos, rapists, and murderers live?
It's almost like humans are naturally capable of rational thinking and common sense and can come up with their own moral codes. Then someone writes these into paper one day and all of a sudden morality comes from a book.

You realize that people in the Bible aren't infallible right?
If anything Lot's daughters are a warning. If Lot had been faithful they wouldn't have raped him.
Let's go over Lot's life.
1) Pitched his tent facing Sodom.
2) Moved there
3) Called the people of Sodom "brethren"
4) Told to fuck off to a town, doesn't trust God so he moves into a cave just in case
5) His daughters have no other men around so they fuck him.
He should have just trusted God fully and none of that horrible shit would have happened to him. It's a lesson for all of us.
"wash your hands with running water"
"hey don't eat pork you don't know how to cook it safely yet"
These are not commands from men.

>The Bible says kill them.
I really hope you're an elaborate troll and don't seriously think the Bible says anything of the sort.

As long as you're not a pagan hypocrite then I agree. Right wing atheism is the final red pill.

You're supposed to kill them lawfully. The only reason we live in this fucked up degenerate world is man's shitty understanding replaced God's word.
Also just in case, Jesus did not abolish the death penalty, I can put that to bed easily.
Mathew 5:17
Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

That’s good. Enjoy your day.

You dont even understand your own question.
You are just regurgitating bits of facts of the cases I pointed out of things I find amoral.
Yes, those things that I told you are things that I find negative.
Now tell me why they are moraly ok?

They weren't supposed to happen to Lot. Lot fucked up his own life. The Bible says trust God, Lot doesn't trust God and his life is fucked up.
Same with his wife.
"bitch don't look back"
she does it anyway, she dies.
Simple cause and effect.

>outright reality denial is the final redpill.
If you aren’t at least deist, you are woefully retarded and fully controlled by the ideas of others.

3 The scribes and the Pharisees brought a woman who had been caught in adultery, and placing her in the midst 4 they said to him, “Teacher, this woman has been caught in the act of adultery. 5 Now in the law Moses commanded us to stone such. What do you say about her?” 6 This they said to test him, that they might have some charge to bring against him. Jesus bent down and wrote with his finger on the ground. 7 And as they continued to ask him, he stood up and said to them, “Let him who is without sin among you be the first to throw a stone at her.” 8 And once more he bent down and wrote with his finger on the ground. 9 But when they heard it, they went away, one by one, beginning with the eldest, and Jesus was left alone with the woman standing before him. 10 Jesus looked up and said to her, “Woman, where are they? Has no one condemned you?” 11 She said, “No one, Lord.” And Jesus said, “Neither do I condemn you; go, and do not sin again.

Why would you kill a single mom?

Jesus couldn't have said "stone her as God commands" that would have been illegal.
He also couldn't have said "Don't stone her, it's illegal" because God obviously wants her stoned.
It was a trap by the Pharisees.
He navigated it the only way possible, by saying "stone her/don't stone her" at the same time.
Getting divorced and having sex with other men is adultery. Plus they're poverty/crime factories.

Christianity has been co-opted by Pharisaical clerics in order to advance the Kabbalistic view that they are the chosen ones. They've twisted Jesus' message of self-empowerment and autonomy from authority into one of submission and slavery. They've crafted a mental cage by which even questioning the parameters is a mortal sin— they've turned our righteous forefathers into vile beasts of the land. What makes the worldview of the Jews the only correct one, the one superior to all others? We, the European race have been trapped in this Kingdom of Spirit— kept scared and complacent with a foreign misanthropic ideology guised as a religion. Salvation lies within, and Jesus is the key
>Matthew 11:15

Jesus is king.

Not having sex kinda makes the Chadolin a virgin too, derp.

Haha, I, too, giggle merrily to myself, my good gentlesir, as I ponder the very same thought whilst polishing my authentic replica Japanese katana. Truly it is glorious to be so enlightened and intelligent as to easily avoid the populist snare of such illogic as religion. I wish you a glorious and epic evening, fellow thinker. *tips fedora quite epicly*

If you knew him, he would be your brother.

No, Jesus perfectly follows and fulfills the law. He has no reservation about commanding others to keep the commandments of God. If it were God's will that man should put the adulteress to death, he would not have intervened and this story wouldn't have found its way into the Bible. There is a very clear message here regarding the fulfillment of the law.

It's illegal for God to judge people?

On what do you base that novel theory?

Who told you everything in the bible is "moral"?

Except Jesus said he wasn't there to abolish the law. and Leviticus 20:10 states
And the man that committeth adultery with another man's wife, even he that committeth adultery with his neighbour's wife, the adulterer and the adulteress shall surely be put to death.
It would have been illegal for Jesus to stone her in the eyes of men. In the eyes of God it is the correct thing to do.

>in the eyes of men

In the eyes of the men who wanted to stone her.

I don't think you've thought this through.

I'll save you the trouble.

Jesus could have stoned the woman to death, legally.

He pardoned her instead.

Why? Because he did not come to condemn the world; the world was already condemned. He came so that some might live.

I wish I was as enlightened as you. Ah well, that's not likely to happen. Just keep on feeling special because that's what you are.

More like right wing agnosticism
God may or may not exist.
The Christian one probably doesnt.
The church is corrupt as fuck, but the teachings of Jesus are still sound
Try to be good and live you life for others, but you shouldnt hesitate to kill scumbags

>Right wing atheism is the final red pill.
>What is the Gnosis

They didn't want to stone her, they wanted to fool Jesus into saying the wrong thing. As I stated earlier the answers that immediately spring to mind are both wrong for different reasons.
Stoning her would get him killed and would be a sin (God can't sin)
Not stoning her would allow them to say "but leviticus 20:10!"
lol under what authority retard?
Why do you think the kikes had to get Pontus Pilate to kill Jesus?

They absolutely wanted to stone her. That's what they did, under the Law. They stoned adulteresses.

Under the authority that Jesus is God, and the Judge of the Universe.

No wonder you have no idea what's going on.

>kikes

Oh, now I understand.

You're one of those people.

You have not reconciled Jesus' actions with the law. If the law says that the woman was to be stoned, why did Jesus not allow her to be stoned? Furthermore, why on earth would it have been illegal for him to stone her?

Hell is for ever!

Rabbi calm down, you'll have plenty of time to weep and gnash your teeth in the end times.

He has no clue. I answered above.

Jesus introduced what we call the "Clean Hands" defense. You cannot, for instance, rob a bank with a person and then sue him for not giving you half the money. You have dirty hands, and the Law is not for people with dirty hands.

So while the people had cause to stone the adulteress, they did not have the righteousness to carry out the stoning.

Jesus did, but pardoned the woman instead.

And the way you know it's a setup is because the woman is naked, caught in flagrante delicto, and there is no man standing naked next to her.

I'll be at the Wedding Feast of the Lamb, where only rabbis who have accepted their messiah will join me.

Most of them will be here telling you that the Antichrist is a really great guy.

Because they didn't have the authority to order a woman stoned. Same reason they had to get the romans to execute Jesus.
It'd be like some preacher in America ordering an adulterous woman to be stoned.
Would it be justified in the eyes of God? Completely except for the fact that it's illegal and we're to obey the earthly laws as well as God's.

Are you always so easily amused?

Yup. OP went full retard.

Never go full retard.

If god *everyone on earth* so much why's he have to send all of the ones that don't believe in him into eternal torment forever? That's like saying isis members who are about to torture you to death love you. Also why is *everyone on earth* punished for adam and eves sin(before they knew what sin even was).

Quick question.

Where did everything come from?

Until you have a better answer other than (oh derp, there was nothing even though we have never observed what nothing actually is, then POOF THE MAGIC DRAGON, a MIRACLE happened and then all the right elements and ratios of those elements randomly started biological life in a weightless cold vapid atmosphere).

I don't know. Do you?

ITT idiot thinks nihilism makes him smart
Saged

pic related

go away satan.

Because they were born spiritually dead, and remained spiritually dead, not availing themselves of the only means of salvation, the finished work of Christ Jesus on the cross.

Adam was created with the Breath of Life, the Holy Spirit, being blown into his nostrils.

The apostles were born again when Jesus blew the Breath of Life, the Holy Spirit, into their mouths.

Unless you do likewise, you were born dead, stayed dead, and sorted out with the dead. There is no place in the Kingdom of the Living for dead people.

Yes, of course. Everything created was created by the eternal God.

16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
So it says you perish if you don't believe. If you do believe you live forever.
How can hell be forever if you've perished and don't have eternal life?

Proofs?

No, I don't, But do you have a better idea than (give us the biggest miracle of all time that nobody was even around to witness) and we'll explain the rest?

At least, and I say this hesitantly, AT LEAST there have been near death expierences NDR's wherein Lawyers, Children, People of all walks of life have died and come back with talk of an after life.

There are even stories wherein Doctors, Medical Doctors actually CLINICALLY DIED, I don't mean for five minutes. I mean they were on a slab in the Morgue for hours in a plastic bag, even they have stories of seeing family after here, and expierencing what they said was Jesus. And these were atheist Doctors, people who could care a less about religion.

Yes, many.

You didn't answer my question
If god loves everyone, why's he make people he doesn't actually love so they can suffer forever? Sounds to me like god hates us

b...buu.tt. Why? Are. Those. Things ok to do?
Do you rape your children?

While there are many, your retarded posts indicate a two digit IQ, and thus no possible way of understanding said proofs.

I've never thought about the last point, that it could be a false condemnation. Thank you for your answers; I could definitely spend more time meditating on Christ as he fulfilled the law. I'm asking rhetorically however to challenge understanding and get to the root of this misconception. I've become quite troubled at the brands of Christianity found on Sup Forums, Andersonianism and sedevacantism in particular. It frightens me that the faith of men is so easily subjugated by the caprices of the heart.

He loves everyone.

He's not going to force anyone to love him back.

Dying for you seems like an odd thing for someone who hates you to do.

You might be retarded.
Lot's daughters are bad people. What they did was bad. Lot's daughters are in the Bible, but they're not God.

Good for you. Test everything, and hold onto what is true.

Did the bible say it was okay to do?

Or did the bible say that the peoples who came from those unholy unions were some of the worst people to ever live on planet earth?

Couldn't have been false. If the narrator of a book in the Bible states something, it's inspired by God and true.
It says in John 8:3
And the scribes and Pharisees brought unto him a woman taken in adultery; and when they had set her in the midst,

Awesome, I'll be sure to use it when I'm up in front of court of insane Rabbis in Jerusalem.